400 years of Slavery?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It is a reference to ideological tunnel vision & generations of being bound by a thought process that prohibits thinking outside the box.

This is the origins of that comment and while the number could be considered off if you discount the history of Africa the point remains on target.

Rather than dig into the substance of the situation the left would rather distract you with the thoughts of a simpleton.

While this could be considered a "race" thread I hope that the moderators see that it is a hot topic in political circles and deserves to be discussed and thought out rather than relegated to the race forum which very few visit.

It is a reference to ideological tunnel vision & generations of being bound by a thought process that prohibits thinking outside the box.

This is the origins of that comment and while the number could be considered off if you discount the history of Africa the point remains on target.

Rather than dig into the substance of the situation the left would rather distract you with the thoughts of a simpleton.

While this could be considered a "race" thread I hope that the moderators see that it is a hot topic in political circles and deserves to be discussed and thought out rather than relegated to the race forum which very few visit.

I think the legacy of slavery is still felt in Black families but Blacks today do seem to be victims of the criminal justice system. We've all seen videos of Blacks being shot by cops and read about abuses in assigning bail and prison sentences. It is unfortunate but understandable that many Blacks consider themselves victims.

I think the legacy of slavery is still felt in Black families but Blacks today do seem to be victims of the criminal justice system. We've all seen videos of Blacks being shot by cops and read about abuses in assigning bail and prison sentences. It is unfortunate but understandable that many Blacks consider themselves victims.

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market? If the Muslims in the Ivory Coast didn't buy and ship the slaves to the Americas, there wouldn't of been a slave market? If the Southern White Democrats didn't think "niggas" were their property and didn't buy the slaves from the sellers, those blacks would of been killed in Africa, because there wouldn't of been a slave market? Oh well, none of those happened, and the rest is history.

most of the blacks shot by cops are justified/self defense shootings

Justified by whom?
Anytime a cop shoots someone, they’re all “I feared for my life”. Like the unarmed guy crawling on his belly who was lit up because he reached down to pull up his pants. Trigger happy cops are just that — trigger happy

Justified by whom?
Anytime a cop shoots someone, they’re all “I feared for my life”. Like the unarmed guy crawling on his belly who was lit up because he reached down to pull up his pants. Trigger happy cops are just that — trigger happy

if you want I'll go over it case by case
by legal, fair, courts systems with MUCH more evidence than you have

Justified by whom?

sure -it happens--but very, very few times
MBrown
ASterling
KScot
ASmith
these were all big news cases and all were justified

You don't believe that BS because you leftists call for more powerful and unaccountable government all of the time.

Justified by whom?

Nah I’m all set with your excuses for being a boot licker. Some officer involved shootings are no doubt justified, but to claim that all are justified is just ridiculous.

Justified by whom?

See? Another leftist who says the government goes around murdering innocents is the same leftist who in other threads wants bigger government.

Justified by whom?

Nah I’m all set with your excuses for being a boot licker. Some officer involved shootings are no doubt justified, but to claim that all are justified is just ridiculous.

almost all are justified --per courts with MUCH more evidence than you have
apparently you don't understand that logic---
---you have LESS/ZERO evidence to prove your point while the courts have MORE evidence

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market? If the Muslims in the Ivory Coast didn't buy and ship the slaves to the Americas, there wouldn't of been a slave market? If the Southern White Democrats didn't think "niggas" were their property and didn't buy the slaves from the sellers, those blacks would of been killed in Africa, because there wouldn't of been a slave market? Oh well, none of those happened, and the rest is history.

If Europeans lived by Christian values, they wouldn't have bought the slaves. So I guess it was an enormous fail all around.

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market?
Christian values? :rofl:
Like the Inquisition?

The inquisition was christian values? Lol.
Spanish Inquisition
The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition, commonly known as the Spanish Inquisition (Inquisición española), was established in 1478 by Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile. It was intended to maintain Catholic orthodoxy in their kingdoms and to replace the Medieval Inquisition, which was under Papal control.
Spanish Inquisition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
If I am not mistaken the slavery in the Americas started about 200 years after the inquisition. Seems that you dumbass liberals cant keep up with history which is why you are DUMBER than shit...

brain-of-the-left.jpg

If those Christians involved in the slave trade lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't have been a slave market in the New World. There is plenty of blame to go around but in the end it was greed that fueled the slave trade.

Do you know that if the blacks of Africa didn't WAR upon each other but lived with Christian Values of peace and brotherhood, there wouldn't of been a slave market?
Christian values? :rofl:
Like the Inquisition?

The inquisition was christian values? Lol.
Spanish Inquisition
The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition, commonly known as the Spanish Inquisition (Inquisición española), was established in 1478 by Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile. It was intended to maintain Catholic orthodoxy in their kingdoms and to replace the Medieval Inquisition, which was under Papal control.
Spanish Inquisition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
If I am not mistaken the slavery in the Americas started about 200 years after the inquisition. Seems that you dumbass liberals cant keep up with history which is why you are DUMBER than shit...

brain-of-the-left.jpg

Im not a liberal. You have your characters confused.

Forum List

Back