42 Dead In US Jihad Attacks; Liberals Still Shout "Fear Mongering"

No, I didn't say I did. And you have not shown anything at all.

We're not dealing with absolute provable things here. Now, there are those people who seek the truth, believing that this is the only way to deal effectively with situations, and there are those who will try and hide from the truth, because perhaps the truth isn't convenient for them.

What I did say, actually, was that states with more guns are more likely to have gun deaths and more likely to have a higher murder rate. Obviously we're dealing with millions of things that make this not "if there are 1 million guns there will be 35 murders a year" or anything that follows a set rule.

What you claimed, and never bothered to even to try and show, is that carry and conceal permits lead to less crime. Now, if you had tried to prove this I would merely have said that gun crime, murder etc has been going down nationwide, regardless of whether a state implemented carry and conceal or not.

You made a claim that gun free zones increase gun killings, without ever trying to prove this was the case, as as murders are going down in the US, you'd have a hard time proving this anyway.

So, we're dealing with things that cannot be proven.

So what do we do?

We debate, we bring forward arguments, we talk about them like sensible adults, we consider different points that are being made and then we come to a decision.

Or, let's get back to reality, you've decided your conclusion before we've even started, you're particularly interested in finding out the best possible conclusion to such a debate, and you're trying to merely have fun by trying to "win" something where winning would be getting as close to the truth as possible, but where you see it as merely annoying the other person as much as possible.
I did show it, proved it, and posted a link in Post # 75. Here it is again. (some people need to be told twice).

Murder rates drop as concealed carry permits soar: report

Here's a list of 32 cases where CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT HOLDERS HAVE STOPPED MASS PUBLIC SHOOTINGS.

Compiling Cases where concealed handgun permit holders have stopped mass public shootings - Crime Prevention Research Center

You clearly don't know what prove it means.

So, you've found 32 concealed handgun permit holder have fired their guns to stop a situation that could have gone on to be worse.

So what? This isn't proving what you said you wanted to prove. This is showing some examples. It doesn't help.

To PROVE the carry and conceal reduces murder rates, you'd have to show that murder rates have gone down because of carry and conceal.

For all you know people carrying concealed weapons could kill more people than those carrying them who save people. Do you understand this simple concept?

Honor Killing is a cultural not a religious code.

We have had Honor Killings of adulteorus wives in America since Mrs. Bradford was pushed into Cape Cod Bay the night before the Pilgrims landed.
Deflection. Muslims are consistently involved in honor killings and of course it is cultural and not religious. Because Islam is not a religion, It's a sick, vile, demented culture.

Hindus and Sikhs in India and elsewhere commit honor killings too.

In many Muslim countries honor killings are NOT carried out.

It shouldn't be so difficult to understand.

Honor killings are prevalent in a part of the world from the middle east through to India.

Screen-Shot-2014-04-02-at-2.01.08-PM.png

There is no historical background in Islam for "honour killing". No verse in the Quran and no saying of Prophet Mohammad that sanctions such crimes. Furthermore honour kills are forbidden by Sharia Law.

No matter what the reason is, "honour killing" is a despicable crime, condemned by Islamic leaders. Muslim scholars from around the world have issued a series of fatwas denouncing the practice as antithetical to Islam, and directly forbidden.

Honor killings date back long before Mohammad. They have been known since ancient Roman times, when the senior male within a household, retained the right to kill an unmarried but sexually active daughter or an adulterous wife. Honour-based crimes were known in medieval Europe where early Jewish law mandated death by stoning for an adulterous wife and her partner. In the US, when a husband killed a wife, or child, because of some dishonorable act, a claim of defending the family honor was unacceptable by society. We just called it murder. However, in many Asia and Africa country, defending family honour has long been recognized by society if not the courts as justification. This goes back thousands of years and has nothing to do with Islam.

Historical Context - Origins of Honour Killing / Honour Killing - Worldwide / Honour Killing - In Countries with Islamic Law - Preliminary Examination of so-called Honour Killings in Canada
Does Islam Approve Of Honour Killings Of Women?
HUSAIN: Muslim scholars issue fatwa condemning honor killings.

Who cares about 'historical background. This isn't about history. It's about Islam NOW.
This is called going to a lot of trouble to try to disclaim what we all know to be true. You could have gotten more accomplished on a treadmill.
geez.gif

Jordan: In recent years, Jordan has amended its Code to modify its laws which used to offer a complete defense for honor killings.[269]

Syria: Article 548 states that "He who catches his wife or one of his ascendants, descendants or sister committing adultery (flagrante delicto) or illegitimate sexual acts with another and he killed or injured one or both of them benefits from a reduced penalty, that should not be less than 2 years in prison in case of a killing." Article 192 states that a judge may opt for reduced punishments (such as short-term imprisonment) if the killing was done with an honorable intent.

Pakistan: Honor killings are known as karo kari (Sindhi: ڪارو ڪاري‎) (Urdu: کاروکاری‎). The practice is supposed to be prosecuted under ordinary killing, but in practice police and prosecutors often ignore it.[276] Cases that do result in a conviction may end with the killers being freed as Pakistani law allows a victim's family to forgive their killer. As a woman’s killers usually are her family, the law allows them to nominate family members to do the murder which they then forgive.[277]

Egypt: A number of studies on honor crimes by The Centre of Islamic and Middle Eastern Law, at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London, includes one which reports on Egypt's legal system, noting a gender bias in favor of men in general, and notably article 17 of the Penal Code: judicial discretion to allow reduced punishment in certain circumstance, often used in honor killings case.[284]

Honor killing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The people in these regions as well as most of Africa believed that a man has the right to defend the honor of his family. This has nothing to do with Islam and has been around long before Mohammed walked the earth.

You completely ignore the fact that Muslim leaders have condemned honor killings for years There is absolutely no justification in Islam for "honour killing" of women or men and it's against Sharia law.
Looks like you've been reading too much Jihad Watch.

42 Dead In US Jihad Attacks; Liberals Still Shout "Fear Mongering"

It's not that the liberals actually think it's fearmongering.

It's just that they believe they can damage or destroy conservatives by lying about them.

Doesn't matter what they lie about, anything will do.

As I said, you're not in this to debate, you're here just to fuck around. I'm through with you if you keep making waste of time posts like this.
Bullshit! I AM debating and I have produced source links for my statements when you have not.
(Examples: Posts # 66...75...84....87.....112....119.. and 2 in the OP.)

AS I SAID, you didn't complete the quote. And I made plenty of a "proper point" "about where the fear comes from" in Post # 68, as I'm reminding you now for the second time. Try reading the thread.

Last edited:
As I said, you're not in this to debate, you're here just to fuck around. I'm through with you if you keep making waste of time posts like this.
Bullshit! I AM debating and I have produced source links for my statements when you have not.

AS I SAID, you didn't complete the quote. And I made plenty of a "proper point" "about where the fear comes from" in Post # 68, as I'm reminding you now for the second time. Try reading the thread.

I give up. I'll leave you to your own little fantasy world.

You clearly don't know what prove it means.

So, you've found 32 concealed handgun permit holder have fired their guns to stop a situation that could have gone on to be worse.

So what? This isn't proving what you said you wanted to prove. This is showing some examples. It doesn't help.

To PROVE the carry and conceal reduces murder rates, you'd have to show that murder rates have gone down because of carry and conceal.

For all you know people carrying concealed weapons could kill more people than those carrying them who save people. Do you understand this simple concept?
Over the years while CCW laws have been enacted, crime rates have gone down (including murder). This has been going on since the 1990s, with really no other cause to explain it. If you wish to be in denial, you can do that. No law against it. Not My Problem. :biggrin:

And the 32 cases DO prove that CCW reduces murder rates. If those 32 cases had not occured, the criminals would have killed more people, so there were less murders because of these 32 cases. They stopped crime. That's the bottom line.

Hindus and Sikhs in India and elsewhere commit honor killings too.

In many Muslim countries honor killings are NOT carried out.

It shouldn't be so difficult to understand.

Honor killings are prevalent in a part of the world from the middle east through to India.

Screen-Shot-2014-04-02-at-2.01.08-PM.png
That they exist IN ADDITION TO the Islamic portion, doesn't mean the Islamic portion doesn't exist, or that they are not characteristic of Muslims. Of course they are. :biggrin:

The people in these regions as well as most of Africa believed that a man has the right to defend the honor of his family. This has nothing to do with Islam and has been around long before Mohammed walked the earth.

You completely ignore the fact that Muslim leaders have condemned honor killings for years There is absolutely no justification in Islam for "honour killing" of women or men and it's against Sharia law.
Looks like you've been reading too much Jihad Watch.
Looks like you are trying (in vain) to evade what we all know .>> that honor killings are one of the many, typical, undesirable characteristics of Muslims (all over the world) Looks like you've been reading too much Media Matters, or watching too much MSNBC. :biggrin:

Just within the past 5 years, inside the USA, 42 people lost their lives in Muslim terror attacks. Yet, liberals still claim it is "fearmongering" to object to the immigration of 185,000 people CLAIMING to be Syrian refugees, who the FBI says can't be vetted (of course they can't), and who surely will have ISIS killers tucked in among them.
Along with that lunacy, in January, Donald Trump remarked about how bad it has become in Brussels, and he was attacked by liberals in the New York Times and elsewhere as "Xenophobic". 2 months later, his words were confirmed in the Brussels attack killing 35 and injuring 340.

images
Is there a doctor in the house ? Or better yet, a DEPROGRAMMER. Oh well, I guess I'm left with that job.

April 30, 2011 – Rahim Abdul Alfetlawi, 46, shot his step-daughter in the head at point-blank range in Warren, Michigan, after she refused to strictly adhere to Muslim customs. The family claimed the motive was not religion.

Sept. 11, 2011 – Three Jewish men are discovered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with their throats slit from ear to ear and nearly decapitated. Authorities believed the murders were not random, and thousands of dollars in cash and marijuana were left at the scene. According to reports, authorities believe Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother, both Muslims, may have been responsible for the triple homicide.

Jan. 15, 2012 – A Jordanian Muslim man, Ali Mahwood-Awad Irsan, 57, gunned down Iranian medical student, Gelareh Bagherzadeh, a friend of his daughter and a Christian convert who widely denounced Islam. He later killed his Christian son-in-law after his daughter married him without permission. Assistant Harris County District Attorney Tammy Thomas told a district judge, “He said, ‘I killed that b–ch, and you’re next. No one insults my honor as a Muslim and gets away with it.'”

Dec. 11, 2012 - A 28-year-old American man is shot to death by a conservative Muslim over an alleged role in converting a woman to Christianity.

Feb. 7, 2013 – Yusuf Ibrahim, 28, shot two Coptic Christians to death and beheaded them in Buena Vista, New Jersey. He also removed their hands before burying their bodies in the backyard of an abandoned house. Quran 8:12 states, “When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!”

March 31, 2013 – Reshad Riddle walked into an Ashtabula, Ohio, church and fatally shot his father after an Easter service. After the shooting, witnesses say, walked through the church holding the gun and shouted that the slaughter was “the will of Allah. This is the will of God.”

April 15, 2013 – Muslim Chechen brothers Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev detonate two pressure cooker bombs during the Boston Marathon, killing three people and injuring an estimated 264 others. After the bombing, they killed an MIT policeman, stole an SUV and exchanged gunfire with police. Tamerlan was shot and his brother drove over him with the stolen SUV. Tamerlan was pronounced dead at the scene. After a manhunt, police found Dzhokhar hiding in a boat in a man’s backyard. Dzokhar has been sentenced to death.

Aug. 4, 2013 – A Muslim convert, Daymond Agnew, 34, went to an Ace Hardware store on a “mission from Allah to help people” before he fatally stabbed employee Daniel Joseph Stone 17 times.

March 6, 2014 – Registered sex offender James Cosby, 46, is accused of bludgeoning his lesbian daughter to death and shooting her lover in Port Bolivar, Texas. Police believe he then dumped the bodies near a ferry gate. In his bedroom, Cosby had the Quran open to a page that says homosexuality is a sin, family advocate Quanell X told KHOU-TV. “It’s quite unfortunate but he had a real, real warped understanding, in my opinion, of the religion of Islam and its position on the gay lifestyle and what one should do,” Quanell X said.

April 27, 2014 – A 30-year-old Muslim man, Ali Muhammad Brown, is accused of shooting to death two men in Seattle, Washington and a man in New Jersey. According to local reports, he told police the killings were “vengeance” for U.S. actions in the Mideast. According to court documents, he said they were “just kills” and that he was “just doing my small part” as a self-styled jihadist.

June 1, 2014 - Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist, in Washington state.

Sept. 25, 2014 – Alton Nolen is accused of beheading a woman in Moore, Oklahoma. Co-workers reported that Nolen had been trying to convert them to Islam. Nolen reportedly used “some Arabic terms” during his attack and had an interest in beheadings. Nolen told a judge, “I’m Muslim. My question is, do you have any Muslims that can represent me as a Muslim?”

December 18, 2014 - A 74-year-old man is shot several times in the head, in Morganton, North Carolina, by a 'radicalized' ISIS supporter.

May 3, 2015 – In Garland, Texas, Pamela Geller, along with her group the American Freedom Defense Initiative, hosted a “Draw Muhammad” event. Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi of Phoenix responded to a call to “avenge the prophet” and traveled to Garland, where they were shot and killed by a security guard after opening fire in an apparent attempt to get into the building. The guard was wounded in the attack. Islamic radicals have since called for Geller’s head, and vow to kill anyone who “blasphemes” Muhammad.

July 16, 2015 – Four U.S. Marines have been shot dead in an attack, reportedly by a lone Islamic gunman, on U.S. Navy facilities in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke said five people died in all, including the gunman. Two law enforcement sources told CBS News that the shooting suspect was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, 24. Abdulazeez was born in Kuwait and emigrated to the U.S. where he reportedly became a naturalized U.S. citizen.

The FBI is investigating two crime scenes, a Navy recruiting center at a strip mall where the first shots were fired, and a Navy reserve center about 7 miles away. More than 100 rounds were reportedly fired in a shootout with police at the recruitment center parking lot. The shooter then drove to the Navy reserve center and started shooting Marines, four of whom were killed. The Marines would not have been armed at a reserve Navy installation or at a recruitment center, both of which were described as “soft targets.”

The four Marines who were fatally shot reportedly were attacked at the Navy Reserve Center on Amnicola Highway. A police officer at the first location was injured and was being treated at a local hospital for a gunshot wound to the ankle.

Dec. 2, 2015 - A 'very religious' Muslim couple, connected to ISIS, shoot up a Christmas party , leaving fourteen dead, in San Bernardino, California.

Note: These are only attacks in which fatalities occurred in inside the US. Attacks outside the US number well into the hundreds, with as many as 300 killed in one ISIS attack alone in Syria. An attack in Lahore, Pakistan last week killed 70, right after the ISIS Brussels attack which killed 35, and the Paris attack which killed 130.

Islamic Attacks on America

BIG LIST of Muslim terror attacks in U.S. since 9/11

I think we all agree it's a problem.

What the real problem is--is that Trump has declared WAR on everyone, including our neighbors to the South that are predominately Catholic. Many of them that have extended families that are American citizens. You've never heard of a Mexican with a suicide belt on, or trying to commit mass murder. As an example--we have Muslim terrorists coming up from the south through central America trying to cross the border to get into the U.S. Wouldn't it be much better that instead of calling Mexicans--rapists/murdering thieves, that bring diseases and getting them pissed off at us, for them to help us catch the real terrorists before they ever get to the border?

Isn't it much more logical that instead of insulting and offending all Muslims--of which the majority are not terrorists to not insult or offend them as a group, so they will also be much more willing to rat out any other that is planning an attack.

Donald Trump could easily start WW3 with his brain to mouth instantaneous responses. Furthermore Trump was for letting in Syrian refugees one week before he was against it.
Trump calls for taking in Syrian refugees

And from your list of attacks, I believe most of those attacks were done by American citizen Muslims and the Boston Marathon Bombers were born and raised in the United States, and then went radical.

The biggest threat we have today, is all of those European passports flying in and out of this country every single day of the week. From Brussels, from France, from Belgium. How do you stop that? Christian Syrian refugees do exist. ISIS has been beheading them. They go through an 18 month vetting process before they can enter this country. Where it needs to stop is at it's roots--(the radicalization of young Muslim males.) If that can be stopped ISIS & other Islamic terrorist groups cease to exist.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg
IMO we have much more to fear in Hillary starting WWIII...she is owned by the banksters and they love war. She has referred to Putin as Hitler.....

Irony...if Trump called him that, the MSM would scream warmonger and lefty dupes eat it up.
The banks would love WWIII? Now that I have never heard. IMHO, these banks with investments and loans all over the world would not be too happy to see them going up in a mushroom cloud.
You just admitted you are ignorant.

Nearly all our wars have been bankster wars. Who do you think finances wars? Sleeping Beauty!

You really have no clue.

Expanded Homicide Data

Cvs? Crime was going down before anyone was running around carrying guns. Heck it is a small number even now.
FALSE! The noticable reduction in violent crime was contemporaneous with the increase in CCW permits and guns carried by law-abiding people, in the 1990s, and the same thing is happening over the past 7 years.

Murder rates drop as concealed carry permits soar: report

Yes you are false. There are only like 13 million carriers even now. That tiny number isn't going to noticeably effect crime rates. Most carriers are paranoid white guys in low crime areas. WI got concealed carry and violent crime is up.

Study: Concealed Handgun Permits Don't Affect Crime Rate

Sorry but in the land of guns 42 in 5 years is nothing. We lose over 500 a year just in accidental shootings.
If you or a friend or relative of YOURS is the victim, you won't call it "nothing" Wanna ask the families of the San Bernardino, Chatannoga, or Fort Hood killings how they see it ?

We are a country of over 300 million. I'll win the lottery long before that happens.

Sorry but in the land of guns 42 in 5 years is nothing. We lose over 500 a year just in accidental shootings.
If you or a friend or relative of YOURS is the victim, you won't call it "nothing" Wanna ask the families of the San Bernardino, Chatannoga, or Fort Hood killings how they see it ?

We are a country of over 300 million. I'll win the lottery long before that happens.

And what about the victims of the invasion of Iraq?

What do you think gun owners would do if their country got invaded by Muslims and they struggled to fight back with an army? Yeah, they'd go around shooting people up. Would they care about the victims then? No, they'd say these people deserved it for starting the war.

Funny how empathy is lacking in certain quarters.

Protectionist somehow thinks his statements without context are meaningful.

They are not.

And how do you justify that "without context" crack ?
Easily, because you give us an unqualified premise, and you do not put in context with other firearms killings, religious or otherwise, in the time period. The only point you can make is that their are 42 killings of that support among the 55,000 by firearms in that time period.

Honor Killing is a cultural not a religious code.

We have had Honor Killings of adulterous wives in America since Mrs. Bradford was pushed into Cape Cod Bay the night before the Pilgrims landed.
Deflection. Muslims are consistently involved in honor killings and of course it is cultural and not religious. Because Islam is not a religion, It's a sick, vile, demented culture.
You are deflecting, yes. Islam is a religion under our Constitution and law, and your nonsense that it is not is simply. . . proof your mind is very disturbed. You can't handle context.

Last edited:
Just within the past 5 years, inside the USA, 42 people lost their lives in Muslim terror attacks. Yet, liberals still claim it is "fearmongering" to object to the immigration of 185,000 people CLAIMING to be Syrian refugees, who the FBI says can't be vetted (of course they can't), and who surely will have ISIS killers tucked in among them.
Along with that lunacy, in January, Donald Trump remarked about how bad it has become in Brussels, and he was attacked by liberals in the New York Times and elsewhere as "Xenophobic". 2 months later, his words were confirmed in the Brussels attack killing 35 and injuring 340.

images
Is there a doctor in the house ? Or better yet, a DEPROGRAMMER. Oh well, I guess I'm left with that job.

April 30, 2011 – Rahim Abdul Alfetlawi, 46, shot his step-daughter in the head at point-blank range in Warren, Michigan, after she refused to strictly adhere to Muslim customs. The family claimed the motive was not religion.

Sept. 11, 2011 – Three Jewish men are discovered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with their throats slit from ear to ear and nearly decapitated. Authorities believed the murders were not random, and thousands of dollars in cash and marijuana were left at the scene. According to reports, authorities believe Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother, both Muslims, may have been responsible for the triple homicide.

Jan. 15, 2012 – A Jordanian Muslim man, Ali Mahwood-Awad Irsan, 57, gunned down Iranian medical student, Gelareh Bagherzadeh, a friend of his daughter and a Christian convert who widely denounced Islam. He later killed his Christian son-in-law after his daughter married him without permission. Assistant Harris County District Attorney Tammy Thomas told a district judge, “He said, ‘I killed that b–ch, and you’re next. No one insults my honor as a Muslim and gets away with it.'”

Dec. 11, 2012 - A 28-year-old American man is shot to death by a conservative Muslim over an alleged role in converting a woman to Christianity.

Feb. 7, 2013 – Yusuf Ibrahim, 28, shot two Coptic Christians to death and beheaded them in Buena Vista, New Jersey. He also removed their hands before burying their bodies in the backyard of an abandoned house. Quran 8:12 states, “When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!”

March 31, 2013 – Reshad Riddle walked into an Ashtabula, Ohio, church and fatally shot his father after an Easter service. After the shooting, witnesses say, walked through the church holding the gun and shouted that the slaughter was “the will of Allah. This is the will of God.”

April 15, 2013 – Muslim Chechen brothers Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev detonate two pressure cooker bombs during the Boston Marathon, killing three people and injuring an estimated 264 others. After the bombing, they killed an MIT policeman, stole an SUV and exchanged gunfire with police. Tamerlan was shot and his brother drove over him with the stolen SUV. Tamerlan was pronounced dead at the scene. After a manhunt, police found Dzhokhar hiding in a boat in a man’s backyard. Dzokhar has been sentenced to death.

Aug. 4, 2013 – A Muslim convert, Daymond Agnew, 34, went to an Ace Hardware store on a “mission from Allah to help people” before he fatally stabbed employee Daniel Joseph Stone 17 times.

March 6, 2014 – Registered sex offender James Cosby, 46, is accused of bludgeoning his lesbian daughter to death and shooting her lover in Port Bolivar, Texas. Police believe he then dumped the bodies near a ferry gate. In his bedroom, Cosby had the Quran open to a page that says homosexuality is a sin, family advocate Quanell X told KHOU-TV. “It’s quite unfortunate but he had a real, real warped understanding, in my opinion, of the religion of Islam and its position on the gay lifestyle and what one should do,” Quanell X said.

April 27, 2014 – A 30-year-old Muslim man, Ali Muhammad Brown, is accused of shooting to death two men in Seattle, Washington and a man in New Jersey. According to local reports, he told police the killings were “vengeance” for U.S. actions in the Mideast. According to court documents, he said they were “just kills” and that he was “just doing my small part” as a self-styled jihadist.

June 1, 2014 - Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist, in Washington state.

Sept. 25, 2014 – Alton Nolen is accused of beheading a woman in Moore, Oklahoma. Co-workers reported that Nolen had been trying to convert them to Islam. Nolen reportedly used “some Arabic terms” during his attack and had an interest in beheadings. Nolen told a judge, “I’m Muslim. My question is, do you have any Muslims that can represent me as a Muslim?”

December 18, 2014 - A 74-year-old man is shot several times in the head, in Morganton, North Carolina, by a 'radicalized' ISIS supporter.

May 3, 2015 – In Garland, Texas, Pamela Geller, along with her group the American Freedom Defense Initiative, hosted a “Draw Muhammad” event. Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi of Phoenix responded to a call to “avenge the prophet” and traveled to Garland, where they were shot and killed by a security guard after opening fire in an apparent attempt to get into the building. The guard was wounded in the attack. Islamic radicals have since called for Geller’s head, and vow to kill anyone who “blasphemes” Muhammad.

July 16, 2015 – Four U.S. Marines have been shot dead in an attack, reportedly by a lone Islamic gunman, on U.S. Navy facilities in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke said five people died in all, including the gunman. Two law enforcement sources told CBS News that the shooting suspect was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, 24. Abdulazeez was born in Kuwait and emigrated to the U.S. where he reportedly became a naturalized U.S. citizen.

The FBI is investigating two crime scenes, a Navy recruiting center at a strip mall where the first shots were fired, and a Navy reserve center about 7 miles away. More than 100 rounds were reportedly fired in a shootout with police at the recruitment center parking lot. The shooter then drove to the Navy reserve center and started shooting Marines, four of whom were killed. The Marines would not have been armed at a reserve Navy installation or at a recruitment center, both of which were described as “soft targets.”

The four Marines who were fatally shot reportedly were attacked at the Navy Reserve Center on Amnicola Highway. A police officer at the first location was injured and was being treated at a local hospital for a gunshot wound to the ankle.

Dec. 2, 2015 - A 'very religious' Muslim couple, connected to ISIS, shoot up a Christmas party , leaving fourteen dead, in San Bernardino, California.

Note: These are only attacks in which fatalities occurred in inside the US. Attacks outside the US number well into the hundreds, with as many as 300 killed in one ISIS attack alone in Syria. An attack in Lahore, Pakistan last week killed 70, right after the ISIS Brussels attack which killed 35, and the Paris attack which killed 130.

What the real problem is--is that Trump has declared WAR on everyone, including our neighbors to the South that are predominately Catholic. Many of them that have extended families that are American citizens. You've never heard of a Mexican with a suicide belt on, or trying to commit mass murder. As an example--we have Muslim terrorists coming up from the south through central America trying to cross the border to get into the U.S. Wouldn't it be much better that instead of calling Mexicans--rapists/murdering thieves, that bring diseases and getting them pissed off at us, for them to help us catch the real terrorists before they ever get to the border?

Isn't it much more logical that instead of insulting and offending all Muslims--of which the majority are not terrorists to not insult or offend them as a group, so they will also be much more willing to rat out any other that is planning an attack.

Donald Trump could easily start WW3 with his brain to mouth instantaneous responses. Furthermore Trump was for letting in Syrian refugees one week before he was against it.

And from your list of attacks, I believe most of those attacks were done by American citizen Muslims and the Boston Marathon Bombers were born and raised in the United States, and then went radical.

The biggest threat we have today, is all of those European passports flying in and out of this country every single day of the week. From Brussels, from France, from Belgium. How do you stop that? Christian Syrian refugees do exist. ISIS has been beheading them. They go through an 18 month vetting process before they can enter this country. Where it needs to stop is at it's roots--(the radicalization of young Muslim males.) If that can be stopped ISIS & other Islamic terrorist groups cease to exist.

IMO we have much more to fear in Hillary starting WWIII...she is owned by the banksters and they love war. She has referred to Putin as Hitler.....

Irony...if Trump called him that, the MSM would scream warmonger and lefty dupes eat it up.
The banks would love WWIII? Now that I have never heard. IMHO, these banks with investments and loans all over the world would not be too happy to see them going up in a mushroom cloud.

Nearly all our wars have been bankster wars. Who do you think finances wars? Sleeping Beauty!
You specifically referenced WWIII. A real world war at this point in history would almost certainly be a thermonuclear war with nine 9 nations with 15,000 nuclear weapons and several others on the verge of becoming a nuclear power. No, bankers and mega-corporation would not want to see a nuclear war which could be devastating to investments and world markets.

What many large corporations and banks do like is smaller contained wars with the outcome a certainty such as the Iraqi wars which increased defense spending will little risk of it spreading..

images

You specifically referenced WWIII. A real world war at this point in history would almost certainly be a thermonuclear war with nine 9 nations with 15,000 nuclear weapons and several others on the verge of becoming a nuclear power. No, bankers and mega-corporation would not want to see a nuclear war which could be devastating to investments and world markets.

What many large corporations and banks do like is smaller contained wars with the outcome a certainty such as the Iraqi wars which increased defense spending will little risk of it spreading..
I do not agree. WWIII could just as well be non-nuclear, which is exactly what the State and the banksters would prefer...but nuking is not out of the question in their minds.

War is ALWAYS the health of the State.

One needs only look at what the neocons and neolibs have been doing to Russia. They don't seem too concerned about Russia's nukes. They instigated a coup in Ukraine and then blamed it on Putin...and millions of Americans believe the lies. They have placed NATO on Russia's border and performed war games there. I doubt we know the extent they have gone and will go to control Russia.

Just imagine the liberal hysteria had these been 40 black people killed by the KKK, lol.

They would be screaming that a real crisis was at hand, lol.

The black people who were shot in church by that conservative gunman didn't generate hysteria from the right?

Yes, hysterical denial that it was American conservative terrorism.

Forum List

Back