42% want Trump back in 2024 - 28% want Biden

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Do you miss him yet?

"New data shows 42 percent of Americans want Donald Trump back in office in 2024. The number is 40 percent (14 points) higher than those who want Biden back (28 percent). Another 27 percent told Rasmussen Reports they would prefer “somebody else” other than the 2020 competitors.

Ask if Joe Biden’s presidency has been good or bad for the long-term success of the United States, 52 percent said “bad,” while just 34 percent said it has been “good”. Eleven percent said Biden’s presidency has not made much of a difference to America’s long-term fortunes.

While 66 percent of Republicans said they wanted Trump back, just 57 percent of Democrats said they wanted Biden in 2024, with almost double the number of Democrats (19 percent) picking Trump over Republicans who chose Biden (10 percent). Support for the pair is equally shared amongst moderates (33 percent each), with another 32 percent of moderates picking “somebody else.”

DATA: Americans Want Trump Back in 2024, Including a Whopping 1 in 5 Democrats.

I don't think it's just about those two guys. The Democrats have been masterful at giving it away.

When will the parties learn that an electoral win isn't a "mandate" to shove their agenda down our throats?

Not holding my breath.

Actually compared to the threats they made, Democrats are pretty low key. They threatened to pack the courts. They threatened to make DC and PR states. They threatened doubling the national minimum wage. They threatened huge tax hikes on the rich.

• Banned
Some solace can be taken from the fact that this implies 30% remain objective and sane.

My experience shows me that when something works, you stick with it. Given the current 8% inflation, shortages, supply line disruptions, high gas prices, and war in Europe, we already know what worked (Trump), and what doesn't work. (Biden)

That 27% wants to throw an unknown and unproven variable into the equation, which may or may not work.

Are you a gambler? :04:

My experience shows me that when something works, you stick with it. Given the current 8% inflation, shortages, supply line disruptions, high gas prices, and war in Europe, we already know what worked (Trump), and what doesn't work. (Biden)

That 27% wants to throw an unknown and unproven variable into the equation, which may or may not work.

Are you a gambler? :04:
I’ll take the gamble with the unknown than have either old politicians back in 2024!

"Rasmussen Reports"?

May as well be a poll conducted by Trump's two sons Tucker and Sean.

Only traitors and criminals want the retarded grifter back in office.
Republicans love their corrupt criminals, since Nixon.

Roger Stone, a longtime associate of President Donald Trump, was sentenced in federal court Thursday to 40 months in prison for witness tampering and lying to Congress. U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson also fined Stone $20,000.

Stone later got a tattoo of Nixon’s face on his back “as a reminder that in life when you get knocked down, you have to get up and keep fighting,” he explained in the Netflix documentary, in the 2017 Netflix documentary “Get Me Roger Stone”.

"Rasmussen Reports"?

May as well be a poll conducted by Trump's two sons Tucker and Sean.

Only traitors and criminals want the retarded grifter back in office.
Republicans love their corrupt criminals, since Nixon.

Roger Stone, a longtime associate of President Donald Trump, was sentenced in federal court Thursday to 40 months in prison for witness tampering and lying to Congress. U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson also fined Stone $20,000.

Stone later got a tattoo of Nixon’s face on his back “as a reminder that in life when you get knocked down, you have to get up and keep fighting,” he explained in the Netflix documentary, in the 2017 Netflix documentary “Get Me Roger Stone”.
So, everyone that does not support Biden are traitors and criminals in your mind?

Look, I don’t want Trump back but I don’t want Biden back either, so get the clue that another poster wrote about and there is a percentage of us in this country that don’t want either and both sides need those people in 2022 and 2024!

So, everyone that does not support Biden are traitors and criminals in your mind?
No, anyone that supports Trump are traitors and criminal enabler's.
Why would someone still support someone who tried to overthrow the election and rig the next one?
Trump is more corrupt than Reagan, who would want that?

Look, I don’t want Trump back but I don’t want Biden back either, so get the clue that another poster wrote about and there is a percentage of us in this country that don’t want either and both sides need those people in 2022 and 2024!
I don't want either one back either.
I support him until another candidate comes along and PLEASE don't let it be HARRIS.
I would support them though if Trump were to run again.

No, anyone that supports Trump are traitors and criminal enabler's.
Why would someone still support someone who tried to overthrow the election and rig the next one?
Trump is more corrupt than Reagan, who would want that?

I don't want either one back either.
I support him until another candidate comes along and PLEASE don't let it be HARRIS.
I would support them though if Trump were to run again.
If you support Harris because of Trump then you are part of the problem!

I rather vote third party or just not vote at all if those were my two choices and if you put a gun to my head, well I will pull that damn trigger myself!

If these are our choices again third party votes will increase dramatically. Massively.
Problem is the two big ticket parties rig the third parties so you will not vote for them either…

Libertarians run someone that might garner some votes but make sure they fail all the time and the same with the Green Party…

So it is clear your choices is the crap from Camp A or the crap from Camp B and if you dislike that well there is no other choices except not voting!

I mean this shit is so rigged it ain’t even worth it any longer!

Well they certainty don't want tramp again, he won't run, can't stand losing 2 times in a row.

Forum List

Back