44 States Refuse To Turn Over Voter Rolls To Support Trump's Big Lie

Bullshite! Democrat Fake News. You all made the claim Trump was incorrect in claiming mass Voter Fraud. So now he's calling your bluff. And y'all are wussing out and refusing to cooperate. If you have nothing to hide, why not cooperate?

Give us info on all the guns you've bought over the past 20 years. What have you got to hide?

You sound like somebody from Stalinist USSR. What have you got to hide indeed?

And so it starts...

There was NO voter fraud. There have been extensive studies showing this. Just because the Orange Buffoon - ie the Fake News King - has you moronic trailer trash deplorables fooled, doesn't mean normal people have to join the band wagon.

Bullshit dodge. How do you Trump-Hater Wingnuts propose investigating Voter Fraud? He's called your bluff and proposed an investigation. Yet y'all have refused to cooperate. You don't get to call someone a 'liar' while refusing to cooperate in an investigation. If Trump's a 'liar', y'all wingnuts should have no problem proving it. Unless you're hiding something.

Trump cant prove there were 5 million illegal voters, so you do it.

you prove it.

Ok, Trump has proposed an investigation. So let's all cooperate and find out. Sounds reasonable to me.

[

Bullshit dodge. How do you Trump-Hater Wingnuts propose investigating Voter Fraud? He's called your bluff and proposed an investigation. Yet y'all have refused to cooperate. You don't get to call someone a 'liar' while refusing to cooperate in an investigation. If Trump's a 'liar', y'all wingnuts should have no problem proving it. Unless you're hiding something.

Read the link wingnut...also from the link - RATFLMAO!!

We also note that Trump’s lawyers in December opposed the recount efforts of Green Party candidate Jill Stein on the grounds that there was no voter fraud. “All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake,” Trump’s lawyers wrote in filing an official protest with Michigan’s Board of State Canvassers on Dec. 1, 2016.

Y'all are refusing to cooperate. Therefore you have no right to call Trump a 'liar.' Either cooperate with an investigation of Voter Fraud, or just STFU. Period, end of story.

Perhaps you would be more forceful if you jumped up and down and pulled your hair as you said that.

So what do they have to hide that causes them to so fear the light of day?

Hand over all your details before you buy a gun. what have you got to hide?
Silly ass, you are not asked for your voting history when buying a gun. You are asked about things pertaining to your mental state and whether you have a criminal history.

My bad. I guess I'll forget to mention I was in the local asylum for 10 years...as I hand over my Benjamin Franklins for a Tec-9 for a spot of 'target practice'...
Well, if you are a Republican, you have just voted for letting that fellow have that gun. The rest of us would really don't want that person to have any kind of gun.

[

We also note that Trump’s lawyers in December opposed the recount efforts of Green Party candidate Jill Stein on the grounds that there was no voter fraud. “All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake,” Trump’s lawyers wrote in filing an official protest with Michigan’s Board of State Canvassers on Dec. 1, 2016.

Y'all are refusing to cooperate. Therefore you have no right to call Trump a 'liar.' Either cooperate with an investigation of Voter Fraud, or just STFU. Period, end of story.

youre refusing to prove 5 million illegal voters atcually voted

Again, nice dodge attempt. How else do you propose investigating Voter Fraud? I mean, you Trump-Hater Wingnuts are so smart. Please elaborate.

Do what New York does. You are required to sign the register before you can vote, and the register has a photocopy of every time you ever signed in to vote, gong back years if not decades. Unless you're a master forger, you can't forge somebody elses signature. It's what the banks use to verify financial transfers.

So you support cooperating with such an investigation. I can respect you now.
You Goddamned liar. The fat senile old orange clown is asking for information in no way pertinent to illegal voting.

You're flailing and dodging. He's proposed an investigation into Voter Fraud. Why are y'all hater wingnuts refusing to cooperate?

So what do they have to hide that causes them to so fear the light of day?

Hand over all your details before you buy a gun. what have you got to hide?
Silly ass, you are not asked for your voting history when buying a gun. You are asked about things pertaining to your mental state and whether you have a criminal history.

My bad. I guess I'll forget to mention I was in the local asylum for 10 years...as I hand over my Benjamin Franklins for a Tec-9 for a spot of 'target practice'...
My bad, I did not recognize the sarcasm.

So you admit their is no collusion between the Russians and Trump

I admit there weren't five million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary, retard.

How many illegal aliens are living in the USofA?

That is really the most central question, and, will largely determine the validity of the claim.

No. How many voted is the most central question, and so far, there isn't much evidence of any.

[

Perhaps you would be more forceful if you jumped up and down and pulled your hair as you said that.

Just stating reality. Y'all screech about Trump being a 'liar', yet you refuse to cooperate with an investigation of Voter Fraud. Y'all are full of shite. It is what it is.

Bullshite! Democrat Fake News. You all made the claim Trump was incorrect in claiming mass Voter Fraud. So now he's calling your bluff. And y'all are wussing out and refusing to cooperate. If you have nothing to hide, why not cooperate?

Give us info on all the guns you've bought over the past 20 years. What have you got to hide?

And so it starts...

There was NO voter fraud. There have been extensive studies showing this. Just because the Orange Buffoon - ie the Fake News King - has you moronic trailer trash deplorables fooled, doesn't mean normal people have to join the band wagon.

you prove it.

Ok, Trump has proposed an investigation. So let's all cooperate and find out. Sounds reasonable to me.

Again, nice dodge attempt. How else do you propose investigating Voter Fraud? I mean, you Trump-Hater Wingnuts are so smart. Please elaborate.

Do what New York does. You are required to sign the register before you can vote, and the register has a photocopy of every time you ever signed in to vote, gong back years if not decades. Unless you're a master forger, you can't forge somebody elses signature. It's what the banks use to verify financial transfers.

You Goddamned liar. The fat senile old orange clown is asking for information in no way pertinent to illegal voting.

You're flailing and dodging. He's proposed an investigation into Voter Fraud. Why are y'all hater wingnuts refusing to cooperate?

why so he can whine fake news when an investigation proves hes a lying bitch?

fuck trump

[

youre refusing to prove 5 million illegal voters atcually voted

Ok, i'll ask again... How else can we find out about Voter Fraud without conducting an investigation? Y'all are refusing to cooperate with such an investigation. So y'all don't get to call someone a 'liar' while refusing to cooperate. That's just disingenuous cowardice.

44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics.com

The information the commission is seeking includes registrants' full names, addresses, dates of birth, political parties, the last four digits of their social security numbers, a list of the elections they voted in since 2006, information on any felony convictions, information on whether they were registered to vote in other states, their military status, and whether they lived overseas.

<snip>

"The President's Commission has quickly politicized its work by asking states for an incredible amount of voter data that I have, time and time again, refused to release," said Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, on Monday afternoon. "My response to the Commission is, you're not going to play politics with Louisiana's voter data, and if you are, then you can purchase the limited public information available by law, to any candidate running for office. That's it."

Mississippi's Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, also a Republican, took the criticism a step further.
"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Hosemann said in a statement Friday. "Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."

If it's a lie, why do they not want it to be confirmed to be a lie?

Oh...

And so it starts...

you prove it.

why so he can whine fake news when an investigation proves hes a lying bitch?

fuck trump

Thanks for proving my point. You got nothing. You're just an irrational hater.

if shitforhair wants an investigation tell him to check in his front pocket.. theres a few in there with his name on them

Because there is no reason to believe Trump's bullshit claim of massive illegal voting.

Trying to get all that info on every American voter in single database would make that database target number one for every hacker in Russia and they would almost certainly succeed with the sloppy way Trump's people run things.

Remind us who hacked the DNC ..remind us how many millions of dollars Obama spent on the Obama care web site numb nuts...

That's right...Trump said he could build a website for three dollars.

Forum List

Back