.45 Cal ACP Box of 50 is $36.00 ????

Lots of support for the allegation President Obama has raised the price of ammunition but I've yet to read how he has done so. Was an executive order issued, did he send drones out to intimate gun shops?

Why is the price of ammo through the roof under this regime - asswipe? Do share....

Sounds like your gun/ammunition manufacturer buddies are taking advantage of your paranoia! :cool:

Seems the righties lack the IQ to understand the simple Econ 101 mechanics of supply and demand.

Or your inability to see that prohibition never works.

What prohibition? It's the gun enthusiasts' paranoia that's driving up prices. :lol:

Yes it is market driven
1. The government order billions and Billions and BILLIONS of rounds.
2. Other countries are also ordering lots of ammo
3. those who have never owned a firearm are finally getting a firearm, need ammo
4. and yes people like me who just don't think they have enough ammo.
5. Ammo manufactures had shut down November and December
It's what they called a perfect storm. Six months is what it will take to get back too normal market stock

It is really funny that Liberals gun grabbing exploits have created a system where the rich corporate gun manufacturers are becoming even richer. Yep, the very people Liberals despise are laughing all the way to the Bank. :lol:

Time to start making my own, me thinks. They had a re-load kit for $325 - but have to deal with the primers, etc. Anyone reloading? Is it that difficult?

Piece of cake. Get a manual and make sure you use the correct powder and stick to the recommendations.

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ?????? A year ago they were $9.00 for the same deal. Obama is making it so law-abiding citizens can't even enjoy some casual target practice. Where is that fuck? On vacation, again?

$223 whuch was 30 cents each a year ago is now $1.20 ea.

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ?????? A year ago they were $9.00 for the same deal. Obama is making it so law-abiding citizens can't even enjoy some casual target practice. Where is that fuck? On vacation, again?

I went back too academy today spent another 61.00 for ammo.
Got one box of American eagle 50 count 45 acp ball ammo for 20.00
7.62 x39 for 6.00 and military spec 12 gauge 00 buck 75 shells for 35.00
I thinmk you were galged
Going back later today and get more
And then there's always tomrrow

is that online?

I can get Tula for 5.56 a box of 20
I paid 11.00 for a box of 30 American Eagle. yesterday

I went back too academy today spent another 61.00 for ammo.
Got one box of American eagle 50 count 45 acp ball ammo for 20.00
7.62 x39 for 6.00 and military spec 12 gauge 00 buck 75 shells for 35.00
I thinmk you were galged
Going back later today and get more
And then there's always tomrrow

is that online?
No that's in store.

I shot up all my old ammo over the Christmas holiday season. It took me a couple of days, but I got in plenty of target practice. Then just after New Year's (back when it was still plentiful and cheap) I did a full re-stock on ammo for all my weapons. I'm good to go.

Time to start making my own, me thinks. They had a re-load kit for $325 - but have to deal with the primers, etc. Anyone reloading? Is it that difficult?

yep, we reload. it is easy as hell. especially pistol. its cheaper, you get consitent loads. get yourself a press, scale, and the dies for what you want ot reload. just watch one of the videos on youtube. it really is that easy.

Lots of support for the allegation President Obama has raised the price of ammunition but I've yet to read how he has done so. Was an executive order issued, did he send drones out to intimate gun shops?
He buy up 1.6 Billion rounds of Ammo but let's just keep that between you and me ok? ;)

Really. So he opened his wallet and went to every gun shop, sporting goods store and wal-mart in the country and bought up Ammuniton Slick.
No, he open up TAXPAYER wallet and buy Ammunition. You do not know how Government works? :confused:

Yes, if you’re even lucky enough to find it.

This has gotten way out of hand, the fault of conservatives who are responsible for creating this needless buying hysteria predicated on unfounded fears of bans that will never be enacted.

How did I miss this little gem?
So it's all the conservatives fault in your opinion?

I can get Tula for 5.56 a box of 20
I paid 11.00 for a box of 30 American Eagle. yesterday

up here, you can't even find it.

No that's in store.

bummer, the shelves on the stores up here are empty

Where do you live maybe I can help.

NY, going to a gun show in PA next weekend. I'm hoping to find a little better situation there. its really bad in NY. you can't find primers or most powders. projectiles are all sold out. the ammo shelves are bare as welll. whats selling at the shows is way over priced. even some of the mail order places who have inventory are way up in price.

Yes, if you’re even lucky enough to find it.

This has gotten way out of hand, the fault of conservatives who are responsible for creating this needless buying hysteria predicated on unfounded fears of bans that will never be enacted.

How did I miss this little gem?
So it's all the conservatives fault in your opinion?

If the shoe fits... You're the guys paranoid enough to believe that the govt is out to get you and your guns. Everyone is hysterically running to the nearest store to buy up guns and ammo, which is driving up the prices and drying up the supply. Good thing I stocked up over a period of several months last year, because the shelves are kind of sparse here now.

Forum List

Back