.45 Cal ACP Box of 50 is $36.00 ????

Yes, if you’re even lucky enough to find it.

This has gotten way out of hand, the fault of conservatives who are responsible for creating this needless buying hysteria predicated on unfounded fears of bans that will never be enacted.

How did I miss this little gem?
So it's all the conservatives fault in your opinion?

If the shoe fits... You're the guys paranoid enough to believe that the govt is out to get you and your guns. Everyone is hysterically running to the nearest store to buy up guns and ammo, which is driving up the prices and drying up the supply. Good thing I stocked up over a period of several months last year, because the shelves are kind of sparse here now.

The only ones that are running around hysterical are those who don't have a gun and have come too the realization that there may be another more permanent assault weapons ban, with an ammo restriction, And that just pisses the anti gun nutters off so badly, because they can't stop people from buying guns and ammo right now. I love it, I get too meet new people and make new friends. You really don't want gun owners gathering together in one centerralized location making plans together now do you?

One more thing
Yes it is market driven
1. The government order billions and Billions and BILLIONS of rounds.
2. Other countries are also ordering lots of ammo
3. those who have never owned a firearm are finally getting a firearm, need ammo
4. and yes people like me who just don't think they have enough ammo.
5. Ammo manufactures had shut down November and December
It's what they called a perfect storm. Six months is what it will take to get back too normal market stock

NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE FINISHED HERE.

Warrior.......I know it is out of control. Spent $54.00 for 50 rounds of .44 Magnum the other day. But it will get better as all the nuttiness settles down, in fact, Im expecting that most outlets will end up with overstock by years end. Especially on .22......then we'll all be shooting silly this time next year!!!

Warrior.....my newest Handy Dandy!!!:up:

r92-55011.jpg

Of course, dont have to tell you what a .44 mag round will do to any zombie at 50 yards!!!!:coffee:

Warrior.......I know it is out of control. Spent $54.00 for 50 rounds of .44 Magnum the other day. But it will get better as all the nuttiness settles down, in fact, Im expecting that most outlets will end up with overstock by years end. Especially on .22......then we'll all be shooting silly this time next year!!!

Warrior.....my newest Handy Dandy!!!:up:

r92-55011.jpg

Of course, dont have to tell you what a .44 mag round will do to any zombie at 50 yards!!!!:coffee:

Sweet, I want the Rossi 357 mag. 24" barrel it hold 12 + 1
As soon as I can find someone who has it That baby will be coming home with me.

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ?????? A year ago they were $9.00 for the same deal. Obama is making it so law-abiding citizens can't even enjoy some casual target practice. Where is that fuck? On vacation, again?

I have been thinking of getting a .380 for my wife...a walther. went to gun broker.com, the prices are effing insane....$650.00 was the last bid:cuckoo:

I'd say though its the reaction to laws not yet enacted and that may not be enacted...the herd is stampeding;)

I went to Clark Brothers (guns) today to stock up on a few items. .45 cal auto low-grade, basic target grade rounds - $36.00 ?????? for 50 rounds ?????? A year ago they were $9.00 for the same deal. Obama is making it so law-abiding citizens can't even enjoy some casual target practice. Where is that fuck? On vacation, again?

I have been thinking of getting a .380 for my wife...a walther. went to gun broker.com, the prices are effing insane....$650.00 was the last bid:cuckoo:

I'd say though its the reaction to laws not yet enacted and that may not be enacted...the herd is stampeding;)

i have a walther PPK .380. it's a pretty nice gun. a great one to carry. small, light and easy to conceal

It's funny that the gun grabbers are making the very people they completely despise filthy rich.

If you like to shoot, try black powder. You can get a new black powder revolver in most states (so far) without the hassle of an ID check for under $300. They have these little pyrodex discs now that eliminate measuring powder charges and it's a lot of fun to blast away with a cloud of black powder smoke. They are pretty accurate too and all you need is pyrodex or black powder, round lead balls of the proper caliber and percussion caps. I prefer the Remington model with the topstrap.

If you're a gun owner, i'm sure you're not surprised that an Anti-American Marxist President is coming for your guns. Hopefully, you've prepared for these dark times. If you haven't, it's time to get going. It's only gonna get worse.

All part of the NWO Global Elite plan. America is their final obstacle. They're in the process of destroying our Constitution and Sovereignty. Legal Gun Owners are now to be criminalized. More Prison space is being made available. Big Brother can't tolerate you being armed. But hopefully, Citizens will fight back. I guess we'll see though.

I believe you, I believe every paranoid word you write is what you believe. And I support an bill, any law, any rule or regulation that keeps guns out of the hands of the insane population you represent.

Good little Goose Stepper. So sad.

i have a walther PPK .380. it's a pretty nice gun. a great one to carry. small, light and easy to conceal

exactly , that why I want a .380. the PK will do, its a tad larger but, minimal differences with the PPK to make move up $300 bucks..;)

Keep in mind, America is the NWO Global Elites' final obstacle. Our Constitution and Sovereignty must be destroyed. Now i know many will call that 'crazy paranoia', but i say, why take the chance? Stop the NWO Globalists now. Play it safe.

If you're a gun owner, i'm sure you're not surprised that an Anti-American Marxist President is coming for your guns. Hopefully, you've prepared for these dark times. If you haven't, it's time to get going. It's only gonna get worse.

It's not going too get any better.

How did I miss this little gem?
So it's all the conservatives fault in your opinion?

If the shoe fits... You're the guys paranoid enough to believe that the govt is out to get you and your guns. Everyone is hysterically running to the nearest store to buy up guns and ammo, which is driving up the prices and drying up the supply. Good thing I stocked up over a period of several months last year, because the shelves are kind of sparse here now.

The only ones that are running around hysterical are those who don't have a gun and have come too the realization that there may be another more permanent assault weapons ban, with an ammo restriction, And that just pisses the anti gun nutters off so badly, because they can't stop people from buying guns and ammo right now. I love it, I get too meet new people and make new friends. You really don't want gun owners gathering together in one centerralized location making plans together now do you?

One more thing
Yes it is market driven
1. The government order billions and Billions and BILLIONS of rounds.
2. Other countries are also ordering lots of ammo
3. those who have never owned a firearm are finally getting a firearm, need ammo
4. and yes people like me who just don't think they have enough ammo.
5. Ammo manufactures had shut down November and December
It's what they called a perfect storm. Six months is what it will take to get back too normal market stock

NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE FINISHED HERE.

Fuck off. I'll post when I like and where I like. I don't care if law abiding citizens want to go and buy guns and ammo. I don't care if they meet in one "centerralized" location, whatever the fuck that is. With you right wingers its more like "centerrorized", you're so damn scared of everything. I don't care if you hunker down in your bunker with all your guns and canned food waiting for the apocalypse to come. It just annoys me that when I want to go out and shoot, it's hard to find ammo in my caliber or it's way overpriced. Sometimes it's hard to even find shotgun shells or .22 bricks. Maybe I'll go and get a nice lever gun in .30-30 as I usually see plenty of that on the shelf, along with some other non-military calibers. That or start reloading.

Supply and Demand....everyone is buying like crazy because Obama is taking our guns away. Demand goes up...price goes up. Is this a great country or what?

Forum List

Back