48% of U.S. say govt should restrict false info even if it means losing freedoms

And judging by what we see posted here, they have a good reason to do so.
Oh Lawds yes suh! Peepuh be spoutin off awwful crazy like an what not mmmhmm.

Somebody gon get hurt suh...lawds yes! Gots ta shut deez heeyuh folks up!

America is done. This current generation has lost all understanding of the role of Godvernment amd our FREEDOMS
60% white and dropping...35 years ago it was 90% white. You water down the culture you water down the quality of it.

What exactly is false information? Who determines it? Who are the false information police? Hell, when it comes to Covid the scientists and the experts can't even agree on things so what would be false? If WHO says that booster shots should not be given until the rest of the world gets their vaccines, is that false information? Or, is the false information Biden and the CDC recommending booster shots, against what the WHO says?
Wow. You"ve got it bad.
Can You really not distinguish between opinions and facts?

The problem with the term “conspiracy” is that this commie virus has never before had so many human hosts to choose from, so naturally, there will arise much confusion. The commie virus trumps the U.S. Constitution, because no one knows if they are infecting a passerby nor the vaccine status of that passerby. Recall when pigs were kept outdoors instead of these days, when they are kept in buildings.

Oh Lawds yes suh! Peepuh be spoutin off awwful crazy like an what not mmmhmm.

Somebody gon get hurt suh...lawds yes! Gots ta shut deez heeyuh folks up!

60% white and dropping...35 years ago it was 90% white. You water down the culture you water down the quality of it.
Oh look! Racism!

Oh look! Racism!
I see it as a two part post. In the first part, I lampoon the board's black supremist. In the second, I provide a couple statistics. So it's a combo of comedy, and knowledge.

Now your turn.

Look...a whiney dick tucker!

When did America get stupid? For we old timers, vaccines were a blessing and in the military you were shot in both arms, no one whined then. But regarding the survey, false info is killing people today so the question is a hard one. Examples below.

So much disinformation thought I'd share this.

"The point is adjuvants serve an important and critical purpose in vaccines. But is the use of aluminum safe? In fact, aluminum is one of the most common elements in the Earth’s crust and is present in almost all our food. We are all eating aluminum every day. Infants are exposed to more aluminum in breast milk or formula than they are from vaccines, but either way these are tiny doses that don’t have any major health effect."

'Why the Vaccines Are Only About 50% Effective Against the Delta Variant'

I'm sure they do, and I bet you don't even understand why.

It's because the false information has become so prevalent that it's doing more damage than restrictions on our freedoms would.

That's because some dirty, underhanded, bastards are abusing our freedoms to push fake news and crazy conspiracy theories.

And you know who you are.
Like CRT and Black Lies Matter?

I'm sure they do, and I bet you don't even understand why.

It's because the false information has become so prevalent that it's doing more damage than restrictions on our freedoms would.

That's because some dirty, underhanded, bastards are abusing our freedoms to push fake news and crazy conspiracy theories.

And you know who you are.
Liberals are not qualified to decide what is fake mews and what isnt

Good job Donk voters indoctrinated idiots.

Roughly half of U.S. adults (48%) now say the government should take steps to restrict false information online, even if it means losing some freedom to access and publish content. That is up from 39% in 2018. https://pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/08/18/more-americans-now-say-government-should-take-steps-to-restrict-false-information-online-than-in-2018/
E9FZ6_OXIBAGCx3
Well, I think we have ample proof, at this point, that 48%+ of voters are complete fucking morons.

Like CRT and Black Lies Matter?
What's false about those things?

IM talking about "millions of people dying from the vaccine", "covid is a hoax", and "stop the steal". All the actual bullshit you kids are pushing.

BTW, calling CRT and BLM false information is in itself false information.

The really worrisome thing about this is that both the left and the right agree. Both are eager to have government horn in on social media on their behalf. And when Ds and Rs agree, bend over.

Last edited:
No I get it

you want the media to report the truth

and for career pinheads in government to decide what the truth is
No, you don't get it at all.

For starters I've not supported this idea, I've tried to explain why people are considering it.

You still don't get.

And that's ok, I didn't expect you to. Go back to posting spittle-spraying rants and don't worry about it.

Forum List

Back