5 Chinese Combat Ships Off Alaska

China is going to spend a lot more time making itself "relevant" in the next few years!

As good a place as any... for an artificial reef.

President Obama is still keeping your dumbass safe.
It's curious that the DEMs have basically ignored the American Indian for decades and you are still licking BOBO's asshole defending every one of his fuck-ups.
I would have thought you'd have more pride in yourself and your culture than to be bought by the Government for a fucking piece of broken mirror.
But as they say "you can't fix stupid".

Tippsy is somewhere, puzzled by how she got there.
tipsy is puzzled by many things....

Chinese people like to eat WHALE MEAT--------fret not-----
they are out there catching moby
ok....whatever that has to do with tipsy being puzzled....
Perhaps they handed her a harpoon?

ok ---its morning ---back to daylight------It is clear to me that
the Chinese did not float their ships into the area as an
act of friendship. Right now china seems desperate to build and protect its economy. I do believe that the conflicts going on RIGHT NOW-----are related to control of waterways.
Iran wants the ports on the red sea which are VERY IMPORTANT control points for international trade-----think ___THE CITIES TAIZ AND ADEN. Iran has landed itself in Yemen and has been building a HUGE FIGHTING FORCE Putin decided to grab the PORT CITIES of the
UKRAINE. The AXIS powers are pulling themselves
together right now. with Iran as a kind of epicenter. Sorry folks-------but that is how I, rosie---oracle at usmb----see the situation

They're probably lost.

good point------the signs in the pacific are very confusing-----
----it is hard to know in which direction the arrow is pointing
and the toll collectors do not even bother to answer questions

It's curious that the DEMs have basically ignored the American Indian for decades and you are still licking BOBO's asshole defending every one of his fuck-ups.
I would have thought you'd have more pride in yourself and your culture than to be bought by the Government for a fucking piece of broken mirror.
Well, after the Civil War, the Republicans certainly did not ignore the Native Americans.

Well, after the Civil War, the Republicans certainly did not ignore the Native Americans.

Rocks------what do you mean by "the republicans did not
ignore the native americans" My uneducated impression
is that the US government just wished that they would evaporate.

You missed the post Civil War Indian Wars

He means he is desperate to find a new way to express his hatred for the GOP.

Last edited:

After the Civil War, the Republicans dominated national politics for several decades. During that time the standard policy for dealing with Native Americans was removing them to Reservations that were little more than Concentration Camps, or extermination. There were many more massacres like Sand Creek than were recorded.

After the Civil War, the Republicans dominated national politics for several decades. During that time the standard policy for dealing with Native Americans was removing them to Reservations that were little more than Concentration Camps, or extermination. There were many more massacres like Sand Creek than were recorded.

yes-----they wanted them to evaporate------it was like there was no advocate for the Indians. NOWHERE IN THE ENTIRE TWO CONTINENTS. There was not much of anything for the
blacks either-----but a smidgen more than for the Indians

You're obviously being sarcastic.
Yes the REPs have been just as neglectful as the DEMs.
But your typical LIB reaction that: "But mommy! Jimmy stole a cookie too" is childish.
Learn to accept that the DEMs have ignored the Indians b/c they Indians don't block vote like negroes and the Indian vote is basically irrelevant.

Tippsy is somewhere, puzzled by how she got there.
tipsy is puzzled by many things....

Chinese people like to eat WHALE MEAT--------fret not-----
they are out there catching moby
ok....whatever that has to do with tipsy being puzzled....
Perhaps they handed her a harpoon?
she would be too puzzled as to what its for.... so it cant be that....

Forum List

Back