5 shot at protest

Since color doesn't matter, I wont mention the race of the perps

Is it because the police are looking for 3 white guys as the shooters?
funny-gifs-stupid-people.gif

I know, but you purposefully left that part out and because you did several posters are thinking someone else did it.
You still don't get it do you? LOL

LOL No, why dont you explain it LOL

LOL and while youre at it correct the loons who are blaming it on blacks when the police are looking for 3 whites.

LOL

Since color doesn't matter, I wont mention the race of the perps

Is it because the police are looking for 3 white guys as the shooters?

I know, but you purposefully left that part out and because you did several posters are thinking someone else did it.
You still don't get it do you? LOL

LOL No, why dont you explain it LOL

LOL and while youre at it correct the loons who are blaming it on blacks when the police are looking for 3 whites.

LOL

According to the police and protesters, a group white supremacist have been verbally harassing the protesters since they started their peaceful protest.
From what I understand via my local news on our CBS affiliate, the protesters were asked to move pack from the police precinct they were protesting at. As the protesters were moving away, the shooters started firing.
Here's a link to a video and the story.
Police: 4th Precinct Protest Shooting Leaves 5 Hospitalized; 3 Suspects At Large
That's what the witnesses said. Remember all that bullshit they "saw" with Michael Brown?
Eyewitness accounts are always interesting. The way the human brain works is if there are gaps in what they saw, or what they saw was so outrageous, the brain just makes up what it wants to see in the gaps or to replace the outrageous. Very likely the Brown witnesses do think they saw what they reported because that was their preconceived belief.

From the "you cant believe those blacks" files comes another bs reason why black people lie. Nothing a black person experiences is true. Got it.

You'll say I didnt say that.

And I'll ask "What incidents that happened reported by blacks do you believe?"

To which you will call names and deflect to something else about the failure of blacks

http://www.apa.org/monitor/apr06/eyewitness.aspx ~

Iowa State University experimental social psychologist Gary Wells, PhD, a member of a 1999 U.S. Department of Justice panel that published the first-ever national guidelines on gathering eyewitness testimony, says Loftus's model suggests that crime investigators need to think about eyewitness evidence in the same way that they think about trace evidence.

"Like trace evidence, eyewitness evidence can be contaminated, lost, destroyed or otherwise made to produce results that can lead to an incorrect reconstruction of the crime," he says. Investigators who employ a scientific model to collect, analyze and interpret eyewitness evidence may avoid incidents like Olson's potentially flawed identification of the Fairbanks suspects, he notes.

In fact, Wells says that other evidence techniques, such as police lineups, are similar to scientific experiments. In lineups, the police have a hypothesis, they provide instructions, collect responses and interpret the results. As such, the same factors that can bias the results of an experiment can bias an eyewitness's performance in picking suspects out of a lineup, he says.

The Problem With Eyewitness Testimony ~

Courts, lawyers and police officers are now aware of the ability of third parties to introduce false memories to witnesses.5 For this reason, lawyers closely question witnesses regarding the accuracy of their memories and about any possible "assistance" from others in the formation of their present memories. However, psychologists have long recognized that gap filling and reliance on assumptions are necessary to function in our society. For example, if we did not assume that mail will be delivered, or that the supermarkets will continue to stock bread, we would behave quite differently than we do. We are constantly filling in the gaps in our recollection and interpreting things we hear. For instance, while on the subway we might hear garbled words like "next," "transfer," and "train." Building on our assumptions and knowledge, we may put together the actual statement: "Next stop 53rd Street, transfer available to the E train." Indeed, we may even remember having heard the full statement.

Reliability Of Eyewitness Testimony Under Scrutiny ~

An August ruling by the New Jersey Supreme Court will make it easier for defendants to question the credibility of eyewitness testimony in criminal cases. The decision is part of an ongoing debate about the role eyewitness testimony plays in criminal proceedings.

[...]

But experts say that's actually an unreliable way to get reliable eyewitness testimony, and states are starting to respond. A recent ruling by the New Jersey Supreme Court will make it easier for defendants to question the credibility of eyewitness testimony.

The ruling is based on evidence that eyewitness testimony, specifically police lineups, is flawed and may have sent hundreds of innocent people to jail. Have you ever been an eyewitness in a criminal proceeding or have been wrongfully identified for a crime you didn't commit? Our number is 800-989-8255. Our email address is [email protected]. And you can join the conversation at our website. Go to npr.org, and click on TALK OF THE NATION.

---- There are a lot more regarding the psychology of eyewitness testimony, its a very interesting subject and has to do with the discovery that whenever we remember something we actually delete and rewrite it to our brain.

I should clarify my final statement in the above as it's actually been a while since I read up on the absolute latest findings on the science of memory - at my last study of the subject it was stated that it "appears that we rewrite the memory each time we remember it"

@Closed, explain what you mean by "complaints of one race"? Like racists? I've actually never really gone into the psychology of racism because it's far to complicated for my layman psych interests. The overview I've gotten out of it is that racism is caused by shit all over the spectrum; from fear, to feelings of inadequacy, to feelings of "belonging" [to a group that is racist,] to childhood trauma, to being a victim of a crime.

This doesn't surprise me if it was a White Supremes group; prob. went in looking for trouble and found it.

Yeah, right.

"It wasn't immediately clear who was behind the attack. Police said early Tuesday they are searching for three white male suspects."

However, they were supposedly masked. So that's interesting right there.
"A witness to the shooting, Oluchi Omeoga, reported seeing three strangers who "weren't supposed to be there" wearing masks among the protesters. The three strangers left the protest and a handful of protesters followed them to a street corner, where the masked men pulled out weapons and gunshots rang out, Omeoga said."

It sounds to me like some dumbass black people targeted some white people and, yet again, got their asses handed to them.

You people don't learn. DON'T ATTACK PEOPLE WHO ARE ARMED.

Cripes, planned parenthood isn't going to be necessary to eradicate you morons. You do it yourselves.

According to the police and protesters, a group white supremacist have been verbally harassing the protesters since they started their peaceful protest.
From what I understand via my local news on our CBS affiliate, the protesters were asked to move pack from the police precinct they were protesting at. As the protesters were moving away, the shooters started firing.
Police: 4th Precinct Protest Shooting Leaves 5 Hospitalized; 3 Suspects At Large
so it's ok to protest the police but it isn't ok to protest the protesters? Who the fk writes this stuff up?

so it's ok to protest the police but it isn't ok to protest the protesters? Who the fk writes this stuff up?

Shooting someone isnt a protest

neither is setting stores on fire, cop cars on fire and looting, and yet that was a protest in Ferguson and Baltimore. And you should first stop profiling and actually find out who the shooters really were.

This doesn't surprise me if it was a White Supremes group; prob. went in looking for trouble and found it.

Yeah, right.

"It wasn't immediately clear who was behind the attack. Police said early Tuesday they are searching for three white male suspects."

"A witness to the shooting, Oluchi Omeoga, reported seeing three strangers who "weren't supposed to be there" wearing masks among the protesters. The three strangers left the protest and a handful of protesters followed them to a street corner, where the masked men pulled out weapons and gunshots rang out, Omeoga said."

It sounds to me like some dumbass black people targeted some white people and, yet again, got their asses handed to them.

Cripes, planned parenthood isn't going to be necessary to eradicate you morons. You do it yourselves.

I'm German/Norwegian and live in Alaska, I'm so white I make the background of this website look tan...

But anyway, rumor I hear is some white supremacy group was following them around so the presumption is from that. Personally I don't care the political affiliations nor beliefs of the folks; someone went looking for trouble and found it.

Yeah, right.

I'm German/Norwegian and live in Alaska, I'm so white I make the background of this website look tan...

But anyway, rumor I hear is some white supremacy group was following them around so the presumption is from that. Personally I don't care the political affiliations nor beliefs of the folks; someone went looking for trouble and found it.
so again, the whites don't have the right to do that? I'm just curious your thoughts here.

What happened was the "protesters" (a.k.a. "criminal mob") targeted three people, chased them, and got themselves shot, like the MORONS they are.

Yeah, right.

Oh. Rumor. Got it.

Don't make dumbass assumptions based on "rumor".

BTW, that is similar to the fact that it's ok to have a miss black america but it isn't ok to have a miss white america. Funny dialog I must say.

neither is setting stores and cars on fire and looting. But that's what they called the ferguson and baltimore riots. funny eh?

Forum List

Back