5 shot at protest

This is what went down according to an eyewitness (on the BLM side):

"Carrie Brown, Martin’s cousin [one of the shooting victims], lives down the street from the precinct house and said she and others were cooking dinner for the protesters when “these four white guys walked up … They had masks and they had a briefcase. I thought they were there to donate [something].”

Brown said that someone in the crowd pointed the men out as suspected agitators and the crowd started to chase them away, heading north on Morgan Avenue.

The men got as far as an alley just north of the precinct house when they started shooting, Brown said.

“When we turned around they started to shoot at us from behind,” Brown said.

The shooters appeared to be wearing bulletproof vests under their clothing, she said.

“It was all scary. You wouldn’t expect anything like that. We didn’t have a security details. Everybody here was peaceful. We didn’t expect these psychos.”

I mean I guess I /could/ see your average Joe not looking for any trouble carrying on around a BLM protest while armed and wearing bullet proof vests, but idk it seems to lend to a "being assholes" scenario in my mind. Though I'll admit the BLM's shouldn't have chased them off so they might have a case for "self-defense" there. But as an average American I'm just seeing a bunch of assholes; be they hecklers at a rally, or chasing people for expressing their first amendment, or w/e - bunch of assholes being assholes on both sides is nothing new these days.
Three men. Wearing masks. They looked white....
Now how does that appear familiar?

"Carrie Brown, Martin’s cousin [one of the shooting victims], lives down the street from the precinct house and said she and others were cooking dinner for the protesters when “these four white guys walked up … They had masks and they had a briefcase. I thought they were there to donate [something].”

Brown said that someone in the crowd pointed the men out as suspected agitators and the crowd started to chase them away, heading north on Morgan Avenue.

The men got as far as an alley just north of the precinct house when they started shooting, Brown said.

The shooters appeared to be wearing bulletproof vests under their clothing, she said.

“It was all scary. You wouldn’t expect anything like that. We didn’t have a security details. Everybody here was peaceful. We didn’t expect these psychos.”

I mean I guess I /could/ see your average Joe not looking for any trouble carrying on around a BLM protest while armed and wearing bullet proof vests, but idk it seems to lend to a "being assholes" scenario in my mind. Though I'll admit the BLM's shouldn't have chased them off so they might have a case for "self-defense" there. But as an average American I'm just seeing a bunch of assholes; be they hecklers at a rally, or chasing people for expressing their first amendment, or w/e - bunch of assholes being assholes on both sides is nothing new these days.

Brown has X-ray vision?

Or were they being shot , and not falling down?

That is a good question, I've not seen any reports that the BLM folks were shooting at them yet though.

According to the police and protesters, a group white supremacist have been verbally harassing the protesters since they started their peaceful protest.
From what I understand via my local news on our CBS affiliate, the protesters were asked to move pack from the police precinct they were protesting at. As the protesters were moving away, the shooters started firing.
Here's a link to a video and the story.
Police: 4th Precinct Protest Shooting Leaves 5 Hospitalized; 3 Suspects At Large
so it's ok to protest the police but it isn't ok to protest the protesters? Who the fk writes this stuff up?
What happened was the "protesters" (a.k.a. "criminal mob") targeted three people, chased them, and got themselves shot, like the MORONS they are.
According to the 'eye witnesses'...The BLM protesters were just sitting there minding their own business when three guys wearing masks( who looked white) started shooting.
I would not expect the police to be looking for "white guys' only....

This doesn't surprise me if it was a White Supremes group; prob. went in looking for trouble and found it.

Yeah, right.

"It wasn't immediately clear who was behind the attack. Police said early Tuesday they are searching for three white male suspects."

However, they were supposedly masked. So that's interesting right there.
"A witness to the shooting, Oluchi Omeoga, reported seeing three strangers who "weren't supposed to be there" wearing masks among the protesters. The three strangers left the protest and a handful of protesters followed them to a street corner, where the masked men pulled out weapons and gunshots rang out, Omeoga said."

It sounds to me like some dumbass black people targeted some white people and, yet again, got their asses handed to them.

You people don't learn. DON'T ATTACK PEOPLE WHO ARE ARMED.

Cripes, planned parenthood isn't going to be necessary to eradicate you morons. You do it yourselves.

I'm German/Norwegian and live in Alaska, I'm so white I make the background of this website look tan...

But anyway, rumor I hear is some white supremacy group was following them around so the presumption is from that. Personally I don't care the political affiliations nor beliefs of the folks; someone went looking for trouble and found it.
so again, the whites don't have the right to do that? I'm just curious your thoughts here.

They have the right to look for trouble, not to shoot people
Do 'they' also have a right to create trouble?

Eyewitness accounts are always interesting. The way the human brain works is if there are gaps in what they saw, or what they saw was so outrageous, the brain just makes up what it wants to see in the gaps or to replace the outrageous. Very likely the Brown witnesses do think they saw what they reported because that was their preconceived belief.

From the "you cant believe those blacks" files comes another bs reason why black people lie. Nothing a black person experiences is true. Got it.

You'll say I didnt say that.

And I'll ask "What incidents that happened reported by blacks do you believe?"

To which you will call names and deflect to something else about the failure of blacks
Like a good leftist, you need to inject skin color into a human trait that has nothing to do with skin color.

Wait so 5 blacks were shot, the police are looking for 3 white guys and you're saying I am injecting race into this story? :rofl:
I tried to keep race out of it, race baiter :lol:

Only when the perps are white.
Ok. who is race baiting now?...

What a joke.

"...the crowd started to chase them away, heading north on Morgan Avenue.
"The men got as far as an alley just north of the precinct house when they started shooting, Brown said.
"When we turned around they started to shoot at us from behind,” Brown said."

I'll tell you exactly what happened...they chased them into an alley where they intended to beat them possibly to death.

The men they were chasing showed their weapons, and the dumbasses may have started running...but tell me how you get shot in the abdomen "from behind".

Lying scum.

Brown has X-ray vision?

Or were they being shot , and not falling down?

That is a good question, I've not seen any reports that the BLM folks were shooting at them yet though.

Probably won't.

Them BLM dudes were just standing there minding their own business.

Oh, wait, they were chasing/moving them white guys out of the area.

and being the good souls they are, were the epitome of gentleness and courtesy.

I'll wait til more facts come out.

Not comments from a girl with faulty X-ray vision

Eyewitness accounts are always interesting. The way the human brain works is if there are gaps in what they saw, or what they saw was so outrageous, the brain just makes up what it wants to see in the gaps or to replace the outrageous. Very likely the Brown witnesses do think they saw what they reported because that was their preconceived belief.

From the "you cant believe those blacks" files comes another bs reason why black people lie. Nothing a black person experiences is true. Got it.

You'll say I didnt say that.

And I'll ask "What incidents that happened reported by blacks do you believe?"

To which you will call names and deflect to something else about the failure of blacks
Like a good leftist, you need to inject skin color into a human trait that has nothing to do with skin color.

Wait so 5 blacks were shot, the police are looking for 3 white guys and you're saying I am injecting race into this story? :rofl:
since you have no evidence yes.

The police searching for them isnt evidence? Uh ok
No..It is is not evidence. In fact one of the suspects was released. If the police had evidence, that person would be awaiting arraignment.

Yep, we'll see what comes out of it all. I'm going to guess that if it turns out the BLM folks /were/ shooting at the "masked white guys" first, we won't hear anything more on it. [from the media]

According to the police and protesters, a group white supremacist have been verbally harassing the protesters since they started their peaceful protest.
From what I understand via my local news on our CBS affiliate, the protesters were asked to move pack from the police precinct they were protesting at. As the protesters were moving away, the shooters started firing.
Police: 4th Precinct Protest Shooting Leaves 5 Hospitalized; 3 Suspects At Large
so it's ok to protest the police but it isn't ok to protest the protesters? Who the fk writes this stuff up?
What happened was the "protesters" (a.k.a. "criminal mob") targeted three people, chased them, and got themselves shot, like the MORONS they are.
According to the 'eye witnesses'...The BLM protesters were just sitting there minding their own business when three guys wearing masks( who looked white) started shooting.
I would not expect the police to be looking for "white guys' only....

Yeah, the alleged shooters are in custody. One was arrested this morning, two others turned themselves in the afternoon.
Now, we can all wait to see how the whole thing washes out, sans conjecture. :beer:

Yep, we'll see what comes out of it all. I'm going to guess that if it turns out the BLM folks /were/ shooting at the "masked white guys" first, we won't hear anything more on it. [from the media]

I'm sure that's the case.

Nevermind there is absolutely no evidence of it - like you, I hate ******* and don't give a shit about truth.

That's what the witnesses said. Remember all that bullshit they "saw" with Michael Brown?
Exactly. Black "eyewitnesses" can't be trusted. Their credibility is shot.

This doesn't surprise me if it was a White Supremes group; prob. went in looking for trouble and found it.

Yeah, right.

"It wasn't immediately clear who was behind the attack. Police said early Tuesday they are searching for three white male suspects."

"A witness to the shooting, Oluchi Omeoga, reported seeing three strangers who "weren't supposed to be there" wearing masks among the protesters. The three strangers left the protest and a handful of protesters followed them to a street corner, where the masked men pulled out weapons and gunshots rang out, Omeoga said."

It sounds to me like some dumbass black people targeted some white people and, yet again, got their asses handed to them.

Cripes, planned parenthood isn't going to be necessary to eradicate you morons. You do it yourselves.

Well, there was a mix of white folks who were part of the protests, so I guess the blacks folks were selective with who they "targeted", that would be the white folks who harassed the BLM and pulled out guns after all the white supremacist "chatter" on the internet and white supremacist blogs/websites.
The people who I have issues with are the folks who negatively profile blacks and whites, no matter if the profilers are white or black. I guess, you fall into that category, along with a few other posters..

I don't care who you have issues with, you aren't American, and you aren't particularly astute, so why do you think I care?

Meanwhile, black mobs are chasing white people and attacking cops, and getting their asses shot up.

There you go assuming. I am a naturalized US Citizen and have dual citizenship in the US and New Zealand. And you, without question are a racist.
What makes her a racist?

Yeah, right.

Well, there was a mix of white folks who were part of the protests, so I guess the blacks folks were selective with who they "targeted", that would be the white folks who harassed the BLM and pulled out guns after all the white supremacist "chatter" on the internet and white supremacist blogs/websites.
The people who I have issues with are the folks who negatively profile blacks and whites, no matter if the profilers are white or black. I guess, you fall into that category, along with a few other posters..

I don't care who you have issues with, you aren't American, and you aren't particularly astute, so why do you think I care?

Meanwhile, black mobs are chasing white people and attacking cops, and getting their asses shot up.

There you go assuming. I am a naturalized US Citizen and have dual citizenship in the US and New Zealand. And you, without question are a racist.
What makes her a racist?
I'm racist because I noticed the glaring holes in the 'white supremacists shot up a peaceful protest' story.

Based on the fact that the 'victims' were chasing the 'white supremacists' when they got shot.

Forum List

Back