5 shot at protest

This doesn't surprise me if it was a White Supremes group; prob. went in looking for trouble and found it.

Yeah, right.

"It wasn't immediately clear who was behind the attack. Police said early Tuesday they are searching for three white male suspects."

However, they were supposedly masked. So that's interesting right there.
"A witness to the shooting, Oluchi Omeoga, reported seeing three strangers who "weren't supposed to be there" wearing masks among the protesters. The three strangers left the protest and a handful of protesters followed them to a street corner, where the masked men pulled out weapons and gunshots rang out, Omeoga said."

It sounds to me like some dumbass black people targeted some white people and, yet again, got their asses handed to them.

You people don't learn. DON'T ATTACK PEOPLE WHO ARE ARMED.

Cripes, planned parenthood isn't going to be necessary to eradicate you morons. You do it yourselves.

I'm German/Norwegian and live in Alaska, I'm so white I make the background of this website look tan...

But anyway, rumor I hear is some white supremacy group was following them around so the presumption is from that. Personally I don't care the political affiliations nor beliefs of the folks; someone went looking for trouble and found it.
so again, the whites don't have the right to do that? I'm just curious your thoughts here.

They have the right to look for trouble, not to shoot people

This doesn't surprise me if it was a White Supremes group; prob. went in looking for trouble and found it.

Yeah, right.

"It wasn't immediately clear who was behind the attack. Police said early Tuesday they are searching for three white male suspects."

"A witness to the shooting, Oluchi Omeoga, reported seeing three strangers who "weren't supposed to be there" wearing masks among the protesters. The three strangers left the protest and a handful of protesters followed them to a street corner, where the masked men pulled out weapons and gunshots rang out, Omeoga said."

It sounds to me like some dumbass black people targeted some white people and, yet again, got their asses handed to them.

Cripes, planned parenthood isn't going to be necessary to eradicate you morons. You do it yourselves.

I'm German/Norwegian and live in Alaska, I'm so white I make the background of this website look tan...

But anyway, rumor I hear is some white supremacy group was following them around so the presumption is from that. Personally I don't care the political affiliations nor beliefs of the folks; someone went looking for trouble and found it.
Oh. Rumor. Got it.

Don't make dumbass assumptions based on "rumor".

Or don't be so srs, maybe? It's a troll site so I make the occasional snarky remark and joke on it. Feel free to ignore me if you'd like.

According to the police and protesters, a group white supremacist have been verbally harassing the protesters since they started their peaceful protest.
From what I understand via my local news on our CBS affiliate, the protesters were asked to move pack from the police precinct they were protesting at. As the protesters were moving away, the shooters started firing.
Here's a link to a video and the story.
Police: 4th Precinct Protest Shooting Leaves 5 Hospitalized; 3 Suspects At Large
so it's ok to protest the police but it isn't ok to protest the protesters? Who the fk writes this stuff up?

Shooting someone isnt a protest
neither is setting stores and cars on fire and looting. But that's what they called the ferguson and baltimore riots. funny eh?

No, you're defending shooting people for some reason.

Yeah, right.

so again, the whites don't have the right to do that? I'm just curious your thoughts here.

They were being chased and harassed. They do have the right to defend themselves. They had LEFT THE PROTEST and a GROUP FOLLOWED THEM and forced a confrontation like the fucking idiots they are.

That's exactly why they are being shot by cops. Don't want to get shot? DON'T ATTACK PEOPLE. It's pretty simple.

Yeah, right.

can you prove they did? Seems like a bold statement without proof. I know I know, it had to be them right. You know that old profiling tool you all hate to use.

According to the police and protesters, a group white supremacist have been verbally harassing the protesters since they started their peaceful protest.
From what I understand via my local news on our CBS affiliate, the protesters were asked to move pack from the police precinct they were protesting at. As the protesters were moving away, the shooters started firing.
Police: 4th Precinct Protest Shooting Leaves 5 Hospitalized; 3 Suspects At Large
That's what the witnesses said. Remember all that bullshit they "saw" with Michael Brown?
Eyewitness accounts are always interesting. The way the human brain works is if there are gaps in what they saw, or what they saw was so outrageous, the brain just makes up what it wants to see in the gaps or to replace the outrageous. Very likely the Brown witnesses do think they saw what they reported because that was their preconceived belief.

From the "you cant believe those blacks" files comes another bs reason why black people lie. Nothing a black person experiences is true. Got it.

You'll say I didnt say that.

And I'll ask "What incidents that happened reported by blacks do you believe?"

To which you will call names and deflect to something else about the failure of blacks
Like a good leftist, you need to inject skin color into a human trait that has nothing to do with skin color.

so it's ok to protest the police but it isn't ok to protest the protesters? Who the fk writes this stuff up?

neither is setting stores and cars on fire and looting. But that's what they called the ferguson and baltimore riots. funny eh?

where?

Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The family of a black man who was fatally shot by a Minneapolis police officer has called for supporters protesting the killing to move on to "the next step," after five people were shot near the site of the dayslong demonstration.
No one was seriously injured in the shooting late Monday.
It wasn't immediately clear who was behind the attack. A witness to the shooting, Oluchi Omeoga, reported seeing three strangers wearing masks among the protesters

Since color doesn't matter, I wont mention the race of the perps :eusa_shhh:
I would like to know why blacks are being allowed to remove people from public property just because they are not black. Reverse skin colors and you know what I'm getting at.

where?

By claiming shooting someone is a protest

That's what the witnesses said. Remember all that bullshit they "saw" with Michael Brown?
Eyewitness accounts are always interesting. The way the human brain works is if there are gaps in what they saw, or what they saw was so outrageous, the brain just makes up what it wants to see in the gaps or to replace the outrageous. Very likely the Brown witnesses do think they saw what they reported because that was their preconceived belief.

From the "you cant believe those blacks" files comes another bs reason why black people lie. Nothing a black person experiences is true. Got it.

To which you will call names and deflect to something else about the failure of blacks
Like a good leftist, you need to inject skin color into a human trait that has nothing to do with skin color.

Wait so 5 blacks were shot, the police are looking for 3 white guys and you're saying I am injecting race into this story? :rofl:

Yeah, right.

Well, there was a mix of white folks who were part of the protests, so I guess the blacks folks were selective with who they "targeted", that would be the white folks who harassed the BLM and pulled out guns after all the white supremacist "chatter" on the internet and white supremacist blogs/websites.
The people who I have issues with are the folks who negatively profile blacks and whites, no matter if the profilers are white or black. I guess, you fall into that category, along with a few other posters..

Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The family of a black man who was fatally shot by a Minneapolis police officer has called for supporters protesting the killing to move on to "the next step," after five people were shot near the site of the dayslong demonstration.
No one was seriously injured in the shooting late Monday.
It wasn't immediately clear who was behind the attack. A witness to the shooting, Oluchi Omeoga, reported seeing three strangers wearing masks among the protesters

Since color doesn't matter, I wont mention the race of the perps :eusa_shhh:
I would like to know why blacks are being allowed to remove people from public property just because they are not black. Reverse skin colors and you know what I'm getting at.
because they are black

Wait so 5 blacks were shot, the police are looking for 3 white guys and you're saying I am injecting race into this story? :rofl:
I tried to keep race out of it, race baiter :lol:

Only when the perps are white.

where?

By claiming shooting someone is a protest
They weren't at the protest when they shot them. They had left the protest and were being harassed.

Yeah, right.

Well, there was a mix of white folks who were part of the protests, so I guess the blacks folks were selective with who they "targeted", that would be the white folks who harassed the BLM and pulled out guns after all the white supremacist "chatter" on the internet and white supremacist blogs/websites.
The people who I have issues with are the folks who negatively profile blacks and whites, no matter if the profilers are white or black. I guess, you fall into that category, along with a few other posters..

I don't care who you have issues with, you aren't American, and you aren't particularly astute, so why do you think I care?

Meanwhile, black mobs are chasing white people and attacking cops, and getting their asses shot up.

Only when the perps are white.
Yea, you STILL don't get it :rofl:

Your link : The shooting happened at 10:45 p.m. Monday, as Black Lives Matter activists tried to move away the men who had been taunting them, according to the protesters.
From the OP : Habu said they tried to escort the four from the scene and they took off running. Habu said he did not see the shooting that followed, but heard it.
Oluchi Omeoga witnessed the shooting and said a handful of protesters followed three men in masks to a street corner, where the men pulled out weapons and began firing.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back