5-year-old shoots, kills self while dad in shower

Neighbors say Moore and his family have lived on the street for about four years. They describe him as a devoted father who was vigilant about gun safety.

the neighbors either don't understand the word 'vigilant' or 'safety'

I don't know a whole lot about guns----but it seems to me that guns should be made with SAFETY locks that a child cannot over come

I don't know a whole lot about guns----but it seems to me that guns should be made with SAFETY locks that a child cannot over come
Trigger locks are easily available and are what responsible firearm owners put in place when the firearm is not in use. This is especially true if children could have access. Criminal negligence, such as this case seems to be, will probably lead to statutes requiring such locks, though common sense would dictate it.

I haven't bought a firearm in the last 10 years that didn't come with a lock.

I keep them in a drawer in my workshop.

Awful story. I can't imagine the sorrow the father must be going through.

Sad....and even more sad someone uses a child's death to make political points
Well I'm sorry...its just that Guano and most leftists say they believe in the right to end your life and the right for toddlers to have their parents pump them full of hormones if they say they are the opposite sex born in the wrong body..

I'm just wondering what Guano is upset about...given his political philosophy would be all for this happening.

Kids know what they want. That's what they believe.

The problem is that such locks prevent the owner from quickly using it in the time of need. In the Gun vs. Child debate, I'll take the Gun every time.

The posts found here display all too clearly the extremity of the firearm ownership problem. Because a few go so deeply into their paranoia and hysteria to have a gun ready everywhere at every moment, others will want everyone to be controlled all the time. By not imposing reason upon themselves, those obsessive about their guns are going to bring increasing limitation upon the reasonable.

There seem to be some nutbags who are disgusted with Guno. That's is understandable. He's displaying very poor character in this thread as he has in others like this.

Yes...Guno is a despicable liberal when it comes to using tragedy to make a political point. What you do not see is scores of other liberals "thanking" "agreeing" or "winning" this OP.

Please take note of that fact.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Some people are irresponsible. If that child fell out of a window??? If he drank bleach??? Children die in accidents every single day and most of the time it has nothing to do with our 2nd amendment right.

There seem to be some nutbags who are disgusted with Guno. That's is understandable. He's displaying very poor character in this thread as he has in others like this.

Yes...Guno is a despicable liberal when it comes to using tragedy to make a political point. What you do not see is scores of other liberals "thanking" "agreeing" or "winning" this OP.

He usually gets tons of likes for these sorts of posts. Let Asclepias and DAWS come to the thread and they'll give Guno an award.

He usually gets tons of likes for these sorts of posts. Let Asclepias and DAWS come to the thread and they'll give Guno an award.

No he doesn't.

No he doesn't.
If it were that important to me to prove it to you...I could go and screen capture solid evidence that you're either blind or full of shit.

Forum List

Back