50 electors are now demanding to see intel on Russian interference of election

Oh I agree that the most likely scenario will be him getting inaugurated. To me it just adds the many reasons why he will get impeached. When republicans realize they have no control over Trump politically, they'll give him the boot. They have plenty of ground to do so.

Gotta love the logic .... the fact that he gets inaugurated, "... adds to the many reasons he will get impeached ..."

Boy, I should reckon ... if he doesn't get inaugurated, there is ZERO chance he'll be impeached.
You moron. Do I really have to spell things out to you? The Russian cooperation with Trump is part of the many reasons why he'll get impeached.
Moron?

You have to resort to name calling so early? We haven't even had our first kiss yet.

You, of course, claim "Russian cooperation with Trump". And, just as probably, you have absolutely no proof of any collusion (not cooperation) between Russia and Trump. In fact, you have a POTUS who has stood up and said there wasn't - and to claim there was is irresponsible.

The simple truth is this .... emails were released (we haven't even proven they were hacked, since the source claims he got them from an insider). Those emails exposed your candidate for what she was (nobody has claimed that the content of any of the released emails was doctored) ... and, as a direct result, she lost the election.

So, do you blame the emails? Or, do you blame her dishonesty? Or, maybe you should blame yourself for not believing what was right in front of you - blame yourself for marching smartly, blinders intact, right off the cliff.
Ok so do you not understand what the word "cooperation" means? You saying "collusion" instead doesn't make "cooperation" a misused word you idiot lol.

See you're of course harping on Hillary. Why I don't know. I don't give a shit about Hillary. You claiming this Russian interference doesn't matter just because Hillary's campaign had unfair advantage over Bernie is such moronic thinking. These leaks had nothing to do with her race against Trump. Stop pretending a Russian interference on our election does not matter just because they helped elect the insecure douche bag known as Trump.

From moron to idiot!! IS that a promotion? Does this mean we're going steady now?

First of all, let's put this amateurish attempt to smear Trump to rest ... you call it "cooperation" - that indicates a willing, and knowledgeable, support and involvement with the Russians. Now, you've said it ... let's see if you can prove it.

Now, for the rest of it --- you have no proof that Russians were interfering with the election. In fact, we have Obama's word that Russian activities (as undefined as they are) had no role whatsoever in the actual election process (they didn't 'hack' the voting process).

So, the question becomes - did the Russians influence the campaign? Did they release information that caused voters to move to the Trump camp, rather than remaining in the Clinton camp? Did Wikileaks get its information from Russian hackers?

I assume you will agree that is the essence of your complaint. Did the information released by Wikileaks cause people to flee Clinton? Definitely. Why? Because they exposed her for what she is ... not for what her supporters wanted her to be. For some - Trump supporters - the released information only confirmed what we thought of her. But, it undoubtedly impacted her followers, causing some to switch - and some not to vote at all.

But - explain to me the essence of your rant. What did Trump have to do with release of those emails? Where is the evidence? Where are the footprints?

In short, you're making a lot of noise with nothing behind it ... around here, we call that "... all hat, no cattle". But, back where I was born (in the Midwest), we used to call that "all bullshit, no daisies".
The only information needed to be let out in order to give Trump the edge was the information that hillary was running against him.
she is and always has been the true definition of white trash

http://hill.cm/ZTPLKwM

Good. All avenues must be explored to make sure that piece of shit doesn't get inaugurated.
That has already been done. Hillary is out of it. This time for life. Obama's ambition to totally shred The U.S. Constitution counts as just one more of His abject failures.
Hillary is definitely out of it. What the rogue electors should have done is rally their colleagues to jump behind a new republican candidate for them to elect and for the House to approve.
That would have been great when their seats came up for election the people who put Trump in would send their asses packing.

Oh I agree that the most likely scenario will be him getting inaugurated. To me it just adds the many reasons why he will get impeached. When republicans realize they have no control over Trump politically, they'll give him the boot. They have plenty of ground to do so.

Gotta love the logic .... the fact that he gets inaugurated, "... adds to the many reasons he will get impeached ..."

Boy, I should reckon ... if he doesn't get inaugurated, there is ZERO chance he'll be impeached.
You moron. Do I really have to spell things out to you? The Russian cooperation with Trump is part of the many reasons why he'll get impeached.
Moron?

You have to resort to name calling so early? We haven't even had our first kiss yet.

You, of course, claim "Russian cooperation with Trump". And, just as probably, you have absolutely no proof of any collusion (not cooperation) between Russia and Trump. In fact, you have a POTUS who has stood up and said there wasn't - and to claim there was is irresponsible.

The simple truth is this .... emails were released (we haven't even proven they were hacked, since the source claims he got them from an insider). Those emails exposed your candidate for what she was (nobody has claimed that the content of any of the released emails was doctored) ... and, as a direct result, she lost the election.

So, do you blame the emails? Or, do you blame her dishonesty? Or, maybe you should blame yourself for not believing what was right in front of you - blame yourself for marching smartly, blinders intact, right off the cliff.
Ok so do you not understand what the word "cooperation" means? You saying "collusion" instead doesn't make "cooperation" a misused word you idiot lol.

See you're of course harping on Hillary. Why I don't know. I don't give a shit about Hillary. You claiming this Russian interference doesn't matter just because Hillary's campaign had unfair advantage over Bernie is such moronic thinking. These leaks had nothing to do with her race against Trump. Stop pretending a Russian interference on our election does not matter just because they helped elect the insecure douche bag known as Trump.

"Russian interference on our election"

Yet again I must Object! Assumes facts not in evidence!

There is no actionable evidence the the Russians did any such thing, or that President-Elect Trump had a hand in, or knowledge of, any such action if indeed it did in fact happened.

OK, bring on the Trump/Russian Lover rhetoric, since you have nothing else.
so far everyone stated that the supposed hack occurred months before the election, so how is it then did it interfere on election night? I'm sorry, but these people are....:cuckoo::crybaby::cuckoo::crybaby::cuckoo::crybaby:

Russians!

Comey!

Russians!

Electoral College!

Russians!

LOL!

Silly Moon Bats. Their candidate lost because she was incompetent, corrupt and dishonest who ran on a terrible platform to raise taxes, have open orders, let in a million shithead Muslims and demonize the NRA and in addition, nobody really liked her.

Yeah she was so horrible she got 2.7 million more votes than the winner. That'll show her and all the world how seriously flawed she was huh?

To bad she didn't get the 10 million more votes that Obama got huh?

It's too bad she didn't pick Bernie as her running mate. I think he would have given her the push over the top in the rust belt. She proved she was a lightweight in the debates when he left himself wide open, she couldn't deliver the knock out punch and put him away.

Russians!

Comey!

Russians!

Electoral College!

Russians!

LOL!

Silly Moon Bats. Their candidate lost because she was incompetent, corrupt and dishonest who ran on a terrible platform to raise taxes, have open orders, let in a million shithead Muslims and demonize the NRA and in addition, nobody really liked her.

Yeah she was so horrible she got 2.7 million more votes than the winner. That'll show her and all the world how seriously flawed she was huh?

To bad she didn't get the 10 million more votes that Obama got huh?

It's too bad she didn't pick Bernie as her running mate. I think he would have given her the push over the top in the rust belt. She proved she was a lightweight in the debates when he left himself wide open, she couldn't deliver the knock out punch and put him away.
so you agree she has bad judgement. That's what Trump told the public.

and here I thought the recounts were going to verify the results and put all of this libber whining to bed.

lol.

actually I never bought that, as we all knew that when that sour grapes expedition failed they'd just find another facade to hide behind now didn't we.

and, preditcably, here we are.

what's next, libs, maybe see if you can get the limo driver for the inauguration to put him in the Potomac for the good of country?

Good. All avenues must be explored to make sure that piece of shit doesn't get inaugurated.

The Electoral College will vote him in next week. He will be inaugurated. He will be your president for the next four years.
If You've Got the Blue State Blues, Take the Blue Pill

In your Matrix, this has already been taken care of. The Never Trumpers who dominate the RNC expelled Trump from the Convention in Cleveland. Or, even before the first primary, Trump dropped out because he was too controversial to ever be taken seriously. Whichever ointment goes best with your butthurt.

What you seem to fail to understand is electors are there to carry out the will of their State, their personal opinions are irrelevant to the process, they already had their vote, now they represent the State.
The Democrat electors are absolutely empowered to vote their conscience and vote for Hillary. They were always going to vote for Hillary. They are Democrat electors. What they are mad about is that republican electors are going to vote republican.

All the information that's available was there before the votes were cast, they have no right to demand intel agents visit each State, especially when they weren't going to be voting for Trump to begin with.

Moron?

There is no actionable evidence the the Russians did any such thing, or that President-Elect Trump had a hand in, or knowledge of, any such action if indeed it did in fact happened.

The evidence is still classified. It was shown to Congress in September. Democrats wanted the information from those briefings to be given to the public. Republican opposed. This was their public Statement.

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

We're going to get the information sooner or later.

Moron?

The evidence is still classified. It was shown to Congress in September. Democrats wanted the information from those briefings to be given to the public. Republican opposed. This was their public Statement.

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

We're going to get the information sooner or later.
please let's see it. we won't cause there isn't anything. LOL :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Russians!

Comey!

Russians!

Electoral College!

Russians!

LOL!

Limp Coyotes

If the Dhimmicrats couldn't direct their allies in Mexico and Islamia to come here and drop their anchor babies in the battleground states, that denotes a serious flaw in their leadership ability.

The Electoral College will vote him in next week. He will be inaugurated. He will be your president for the next four years.

OK but what does this mean: [Please "spell it out" for me]
Oh I agree that the most likely scenario will be him getting inaugurated. To me it just adds the many reasons why he will get impeached

Russians!

Comey!

Russians!

Electoral College!

Russians!

LOL!

So are you saying that the team that gets the most hits in a baseball game should win rather than the one that has the highest number of runs? Really?

Forum List

Back