50 electors are now demanding to see intel on Russian interference of election

http://hill.cm/ZTPLKwM

Good. All avenues must be explored to make sure that piece of shit doesn't get inaugurated.

The Electoral College will vote him in next week. He will be inaugurated. He will be your president for the next four years.
Oh I agree that the most likely scenario will be him getting inaugurated. To me it just adds the many reasons why he will get impeached. When republicans realize they have no control over Trump politically, they'll give him the boot. They have plenty of ground to do so.

What happens after he's impeached?

I wonder how many leftists will totally lose it on January 20th when Trump is sworn in

Just this morning you were begging for proof. Now you don't want it no more. I'm sure that'll change by the hour depending on which fake defense you want to employ.

Good. All avenues must be explored to make sure that piece of shit doesn't get inaugurated.

The Electoral College will vote him in next week. He will be inaugurated. He will be your president for the next four years.
Oh I agree that the most likely scenario will be him getting inaugurated. To me it just adds the many reasons why he will get impeached. When republicans realize they have no control over Trump politically, they'll give him the boot. They have plenty of ground to do so.

Gotta love the logic .... the fact that he gets inaugurated, "... adds to the many reasons he will get impeached ..."

Boy, I should reckon ... if he doesn't get inaugurated, there is ZERO chance he'll be impeached.
You moron. Do I really have to spell things out to you? The Russian cooperation with Trump is part of the many reasons why he'll get impeached.
Moron?

You have to resort to name calling so early? We haven't even had our first kiss yet.

You, of course, claim "Russian cooperation with Trump". And, just as probably, you have absolutely no proof of any collusion (not cooperation) between Russia and Trump. In fact, you have a POTUS who has stood up and said there wasn't - and to claim there was is irresponsible.

The simple truth is this .... emails were released (we haven't even proven they were hacked, since the source claims he got them from an insider). Those emails exposed your candidate for what she was (nobody has claimed that the content of any of the released emails was doctored) ... and, as a direct result, she lost the election.

So, do you blame the emails? Or, do you blame her dishonesty? Or, maybe you should blame yourself for not believing what was right in front of you - blame yourself for marching smartly, blinders intact, right off the cliff.
Ok so do you not understand what the word "cooperation" means? You saying "collusion" instead doesn't make "cooperation" a misused word you idiot lol.

See you're of course harping on Hillary. Why I don't know. I don't give a shit about Hillary. You claiming this Russian interference doesn't matter just because Hillary's campaign had unfair advantage over Bernie is such moronic thinking. These leaks had nothing to do with her race against Trump. Stop pretending a Russian interference on our election does not matter just because they helped elect the insecure douche bag known as Trump.

It would be hilarious to see how many Republicans would then say we need to change the way the EC works....But I'm resigned to live under the Groper's Regime. We survived Ray-Gun and we'll survive the Groper.
Well, we survived the last groper.

whiners.jpg

If A and B happen, I doubt very much C will last four years.

Book it.

What you seem to fail to understand is electors are there to carry out the will of their State, their personal opinions are irrelevant to the process, they already had their vote, now they represent the State.
The Democrat electors are absolutely empowered to vote their conscience and vote for Hillary. They were always going to vote for Hillary. They are Democrat electors. What they are mad about is that republican electors are going to vote republican.

If they won't brief congress why would anyone expect them to brief the electors

Gotta love the logic .... the fact that he gets inaugurated, "... adds to the many reasons he will get impeached ..."

Boy, I should reckon ... if he doesn't get inaugurated, there is ZERO chance he'll be impeached.
You moron. Do I really have to spell things out to you? The Russian cooperation with Trump is part of the many reasons why he'll get impeached.
Moron?

You have to resort to name calling so early? We haven't even had our first kiss yet.

You, of course, claim "Russian cooperation with Trump". And, just as probably, you have absolutely no proof of any collusion (not cooperation) between Russia and Trump. In fact, you have a POTUS who has stood up and said there wasn't - and to claim there was is irresponsible.

The simple truth is this .... emails were released (we haven't even proven they were hacked, since the source claims he got them from an insider). Those emails exposed your candidate for what she was (nobody has claimed that the content of any of the released emails was doctored) ... and, as a direct result, she lost the election.

So, do you blame the emails? Or, do you blame her dishonesty? Or, maybe you should blame yourself for not believing what was right in front of you - blame yourself for marching smartly, blinders intact, right off the cliff.
Ok so do you not understand what the word "cooperation" means? You saying "collusion" instead doesn't make "cooperation" a misused word you idiot lol.

See you're of course harping on Hillary. Why I don't know. I don't give a shit about Hillary. You claiming this Russian interference doesn't matter just because Hillary's campaign had unfair advantage over Bernie is such moronic thinking. These leaks had nothing to do with her race against Trump. Stop pretending a Russian interference on our election does not matter just because they helped elect the insecure douche bag known as Trump.
why does it matter?

Russians!

Comey!

Russians!

Electoral College!

Russians!

LOL!

Silly Moon Bats. Their candidate lost because she was incompetent, corrupt and dishonest who ran on a terrible platform to raise taxes, have open orders, let in a million shithead Muslims and demonize the NRA and in addition, nobody really liked her.

Yeah she was so horrible she got 2.7 million more votes than the winner. That'll show her and all the world how seriously flawed she was huh?

Russians!

Comey!

Russians!

Electoral College!

Russians!

LOL!

Silly Moon Bats. Their candidate lost because she was incompetent, corrupt and dishonest who ran on a terrible platform to raise taxes, have open orders, let in a million shithead Muslims and demonize the NRA and in addition, nobody really liked her.

Yeah she was so horrible she got 2.7 million more votes than the winner. That'll show her and all the world how seriously flawed she was huh?
It will give her something to do while not being president for the next 4 years.

Russians!

Comey!

Russians!

Electoral College!

Russians!

LOL!

one state. wow there are 50 states right? he won 30 of the states to get to 306 which means what bubba?

You think the establishment will risk their jobs to impeach Trump ? I honestly hope those decrepit old bastards try it. The very same people who put Trump in the WH will put their asses in the street. The elite in the Democrat party should have realized that attacking Trump has an opposite effect they were looking for.

Moron?

From moron to idiot!! IS that a promotion? Does this mean we're going steady now?

First of all, let's put this amateurish attempt to smear Trump to rest ... you call it "cooperation" - that indicates a willing, and knowledgeable, support and involvement with the Russians. Now, you've said it ... let's see if you can prove it.

Now, for the rest of it --- you have no proof that Russians were interfering with the election. In fact, we have Obama's word that Russian activities (as undefined as they are) had no role whatsoever in the actual election process (they didn't 'hack' the voting process).

So, the question becomes - did the Russians influence the campaign? Did they release information that caused voters to move to the Trump camp, rather than remaining in the Clinton camp? Did Wikileaks get its information from Russian hackers?

I assume you will agree that is the essence of your complaint. Did the information released by Wikileaks cause people to flee Clinton? Definitely. Why? Because they exposed her for what she is ... not for what her supporters wanted her to be. For some - Trump supporters - the released information only confirmed what we thought of her. But, it undoubtedly impacted her followers, causing some to switch - and some not to vote at all.

But - explain to me the essence of your rant. What did Trump have to do with release of those emails? Where is the evidence? Where are the footprints?

In short, you're making a lot of noise with nothing behind it ... around here, we call that "... all hat, no cattle". But, back where I was born (in the Midwest), we used to call that "all bullshit, no daisies".

Russians!

Comey!

Russians!

Electoral College!

Russians!

LOL!

To bad she didn't get the 10 million more votes that Obama got huh?

Moron?

"Russian interference on our election"

Yet again I must Object! Assumes facts not in evidence!

There is no actionable evidence the the Russians did any such thing, or that President-Elect Trump had a hand in, or knowledge of, any such action if indeed it did in fact happened.

OK, bring on the Trump/Russian Lover rhetoric, since you have nothing else.

Russians!

Comey!

Russians!

Electoral College!

Russians!

LOL!

It will give her something to do while not being president for the next 4 years.

Oh I think her dance card will be filled.

What you seem to fail to understand is electors are there to carry out the will of their State, their personal opinions are irrelevant to the process, they already had their vote, now they represent the State.
The Democrat electors are absolutely empowered to vote their conscience and vote for Hillary. They were always going to vote for Hillary. They are Democrat electors. What they are mad about is that republican electors are going to vote republican.

Actually, that's not quite true .... 28 states have laws that require the electors to cast their vote for the winner of the popular vote in their state. Further, 41 states have laws that allow the winning party to determine who serves on the board of electors. Do you seriously believe that Clinton picked Republicans for her board of electors, or that Trump appointed Democrats to cast votes for him?

Forum List

Back