50% on welfare, 44% arrested before age 23...Democrats think we need more of this?

Since Democrats are self proclaimed ā€œnumbers peopleā€...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I canā€™t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows
Not only do they think we need more of it theyā€™re willing to fuck over our own to get them here.
I consider the illegals I have met to be of higher caliber than most of the whiners here.
Of course you do you're a worthless pile of shit too so lower dregs make you feel good about yourself.
38% of whites and 50% of black are also arrested, so it's a garbage stat and a totally hateful headline, super dupe.
Yeah and they're citizens so we don't have the choice of deporting them. Illegals we do so why put up with them.

Since Democrats are self proclaimed ā€œnumbers peopleā€...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I canā€™t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.

Not only do they think we need more of it theyā€™re willing to fuck over our own to get them here.
I consider the illegals I have met to be of higher caliber than most of the whiners here.
Of course you do you're a worthless pile of shit too so lower dregs make you feel good about yourself.
Another hater dupe... You people are unbelievable and need reeducation. Fox Rush etc etc are a total disgrace...
I'd re-eductate you but you'd need a basic starting one before that was possible.

The whole thing is b******* propaganda... Being on welfare is getting school lunches? What a gigantic pile of b*******, for silly dupes only. How could headline be anymore divisive hateful and Bs?

Are you struggling with the definition of ā€œwelfareā€?
Canā€™t steer this one can you?
I sent my kids to school with lunches prepared at home bought by ME.
Silver tooth wetbacks eat lunches paid for by taxpayers....TA-DA....thatā€™s WELFARE.

welĀ·fare
ĖˆwelĖŒfer/
noun
noun: welfare
  1. the health, happiness, and fortunes of a person or group.
    "they don't give a damn about the welfare of their families"
    synonyms: well-being, health, comfort, security, safety, protection, prosperity, success, fortune; More
    interest, good
    "the welfare of children"
    • statutory procedure or social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need.
      "the protection of rights to education, housing, and welfare"
    • NORTH AMERICAN
      financial support given to people in need.
      synonyms: social security, social assistance, benefit, public assistance; More
      pension, credit, support;
      sick pay, unemployment benefit;
      informalthe dole
      "we cannot claim welfare"
That link on 50% of them getting welfare is the biggest bunch of crap I've seen since the other link, super dupe. No stats included at all, just a load of hateful garbage.

Here...try not to believe this one you ignorant fool.
The Cost of Welfare Use By Immigrant and Native Households
In September 2015, the Center for Immigration Studies published a landmark study of immigration and welfare use, showing that 51 percent of immigrant-headed households used at least one federal welfare program ā€” cash, food, housing, or medical care ā€” compared to 30 percent of native households. Following similar methodology, this new study examines the dollar cost of that welfare use.

• The average household headed by an immigrant (legal or illegal) costs taxpayers $6,234 in federal welfare benefits, which is 41 percent higher than the $4,431 received by the average native household.
  • The average immigrant household consumes 33 percent more cash welfare, 57 percent more food assistance, and 44 percent more Medicaid dollars than the average native household. Housing costs are about the same for both groups.
  • At $8,251, households headed by immigrants from Central America and Mexico have the highest welfare costs of any sending region ā€” 86 percent higher than the costs of native households.
  • Illegal immigrant households cost an average of $5,692 (driven largely by the presence of U.S.-born children), while legal immigrant households cost $6,378.
  • The greater consumption of welfare dollars by immigrants can be explained in large part by their lower level of education and larger number of children compared to natives. Over 24 percent of immigrant households are headed by a high school dropout, compared to just 8 percent of native households. In addition, 13 percent of immigrant households have three or more children, vs. just 6 percent of native households.
A congrats to the GOP for making it all possible. GOP absolutely refuses a good Social Security ID card that cannot be faked, so all these illegals have fake SSID cards and can get away with murder. Great job

Pass the 2010 Democrat immigration bill with a SSID card that can't be faked, and then end the illegal problem forever. Cut the crap with the stupid useless wall and unconstitutional harassment laws, dupes. All evidence really is that the GOP loves cheap easily bullied labor and just distracts you fools with b******* as usual.

Last edited:

Another hater dupe... You people are unbelievable and need reeducation. Fox Rush etc etc are a total disgrace...
I'd re-eductate you but you'd need a basic starting one before that was possible.
I have a masters in history, you have a master's in GOP propaganda, Super Dupe.

I call BULLSHIT!
Nobody with a Masters in anything could/would be as twisted up in the head as you are....sorry Bud.

38% of whites and 50% of black are also arrested, so it's a garbage stat and a totally hateful headline, super dupe.
Yeah and they're citizens so we don't have the choice of deporting them. Illegals we do so why put up with them.
Because the last time we and pew research looked at it, 94% of adult illegals males worked, 65% paid taxes, and 35% owned homes. Your stupid hypocritical GOP gave them an open invitation to come and work by refusing a SSID card that can't be faked right now, so pass a comprehensive bill with one and end this crap. No more illegals! Get it, ignoramus?

What's the source of the study?

`
1. You seem to need editorials to help you what to think. I don't.

2. The editorial is based on a study. What study? Do you have a link to this study so I can read it?

Holy fuck you wacks are getting more desperate by the day...now you need links to links...hahaha.
Face it Loons....wetbacks are fucked up disgusting, trashy fucking humans...stop trying to be retarded to facts....you look really stupid.
. Why the racism in your post ?? This is why Republicans or conservatives end up being attacked constantly, because opinions like this you wrote end up skewing the good works in which most are trying to do for all in America? Resorting to racism, name calling or labeling shows desperation or being beat down by the opposition on your part. Not good. As blatant as your words were, it makes one think that you could be a Demon-crat mole attempting to tarnish the conservatives as a racist group, otherwise if people associate your words with the party in these ways.

Hey look bud...Iā€™m here on an internet forum, in cyberspace, protected by anonymity.....Iā€™m really not trying to save or change the world. Iā€™m here for the entertainment value and I prefer to be raw, candid and 100% truthful....I really canā€™t give two shits if feelings are hurt by my choice of words...I have a GOOD habit of casting clarity on issues....I refuse to play word games or stumble around cautiously, methodically choosing words....Itā€™s time to depussify bud.
Know this, I absolutely despise filthy, disgusting white trash liabilities all the same....WHOOPSIE...there goes your racism play...huh?
. Oh so you find it entertaining being a racist ? Got it.

You must have missed that part where I said I hate filthy whites as well.
Look, you go ahead and keep being a nutless, calculated pussy who thinks theyā€™re changing the world and Iā€™ll keep giving it to you straight with no spin....fair enough?
As is Medicaid, which is why people like you want to end it.

So who is on Medicaid? It's people who don't work, work very little, or don't make enough money.

If anything, I would rather see government help people who are responsible, work 40 or more hours a week, and didn't have a bunch of kids they never could afford.

The LEGAL immigrant putting a roof on your house for 10 bucks an hour, his family is probably on Medicaid.

...or make up your own example...

I had three roofs ripped off and installed the last eight years, and Americans did the work on each one.

If immigrants are coming here and going on our social programs, then they don't need to be here at all. We can live fine without them. We already have too many of our own people on these programs without inviting more.

I'm not arguing with you over that. Start fining homeowners $1000 every time they get caught employing undocumented labor, paying under the table, etc. etc.

How is a homeowner supposed to know if the workers are illegal or not? Homeowners don't have access to that kind of information.
There should be a way to look it up on the net. If calling yourself a company, then check it out, and if an individual who can barely speak English, then they should have to show you ID or other. It can get straightened out for all.

So who is on Medicaid? It's people who don't work, work very little, or don't make enough money.

If anything, I would rather see government help people who are responsible, work 40 or more hours a week, and didn't have a bunch of kids they never could afford.

The LEGAL immigrant putting a roof on your house for 10 bucks an hour, his family is probably on Medicaid.

I had three roofs ripped off and installed the last eight years, and Americans did the work on each one.

If immigrants are coming here and going on our social programs, then they don't need to be here at all. We can live fine without them. We already have too many of our own people on these programs without inviting more.

I'm not arguing with you over that. Start fining homeowners $1000 every time they get caught employing undocumented labor, paying under the table, etc. etc.

How is a homeowner supposed to know if the workers are illegal or not? Homeowners don't have access to that kind of information.

I employ many contractors...I tell every single one that if they ever send even one person to one of my jobs that canā€™t articulate the English language I will fire their entire crew and never hire them for another project....period. Thatā€™s the best deterrent that Iā€™ve found. I walk all my jobs frequently and I always make it a point to talk with all employees.

That's fine, but if you keep doing that, it won't be long until a discrimination lawsuit is filed against you. You can't fire somebody or some people because you don't like their race or background, even if they don't speak the language.
. You can fire them if their illegal, and you should want to.

I call BULLSHIT!
Nobody with a Masters in anything could/would be as twisted up in the head as you are....sorry Bud.
I admire and respect your opinion, Super Dupe. University of Rochester 1990. The only people who are twisted are brainwashed GOP voters. You live on an imaginary planet and are a conspiracy nut job by definition.

I call BULLSHIT!
I admire and respect your opinion, Super Dupe. University of Rochester 1990. The only people who are twisted are brainwashed GOP voters. You live on an imaginary planet and are a conspiracy nut job by definition.
Breaking for Dupes... Illegals are less criminal than citizens, ditto less on welfare real welfare not school lunches LOL...

Last edited:

how is a homeowner to now if someone is illegal or not

OMG, he's defending hiring illegals and paying them under the table.

uh...ignorance of the law is no excuse...you may have heard that.

stop your lame attempt to lie

the question remains

how do you as a private citizen know if the person is illegal

How does the store know you're 21 when you buy booze?

is a store a private citizen you going to ask everyone "for their papers" ya fucking leftist nazi

An employer is an employer.

Note to board:

see how the poster melted down at the idea of punishing someone other than the Mexicans?

lol, big surprise.

the question remains

is a store a private citizen you going to ask everyone "for their papers" ya fucking leftist nazi

An employer is an employer.

Note to board:

see how the poster melted down at the idea of punishing someone other than the Mexicans?

lol, big surprise.

now stop your lying and dodging the question

how you going to tell if one is an illegal immigrant

by judging by color

or

ask for zee papers

which are ya

a leftist nazi

or

leftists racist

or both

hows about those voter id laws ya agree with that

This is just what democrats want. They don't want skilled workers coming here who might vote repub. They want illiterate unskilled losers who go on welfare and vote for the welfare party.
/----/ And here is the proof of the democRAT plan. They can no longer deny it:
CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL ALIENS TO VOTE ā€“ AUTOMATICALLY
Court orders government to do so for all driver's licenses issued
Read more at Major state to register illegal aliens to vote ā€“ automatically
WASHINGTON ā€“ California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Foolā€™s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driverā€™s licenses.
The state has long provided driverā€™s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.
But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driverā€™s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

This is just what democrats want. They don't want skilled workers coming here who might vote repub. They want illiterate unskilled losers who go on welfare and vote for the welfare party.
WASHINGTON ā€“ California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Foolā€™s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driverā€™s licenses.
The state has long provided driverā€™s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.
But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driverā€™s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driverā€™s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

if that is the case then

California should be thrown out of the national election

I employ many contractors...I tell every single one that if they ever send even one person to one of my jobs that canā€™t articulate the English language I will fire their entire crew and never hire them for another project....period. Thatā€™s the best deterrent that Iā€™ve found. I walk all my jobs frequently and I always make it a point to talk with all employees.

That's fine, but if you keep doing that, it won't be long until a discrimination lawsuit is filed against you. You can't fire somebody or some people because you don't like their race or background, even if they don't speak the language.
. You can fire them if their illegal, and you should want to.

Yes, but what if they are not and you fire them anyway because you suspected they were illegal? What Broke said was he would fire anybody who didn't speak fluent English.

Missouri is the "Show Me State", not the "Show Me Your Papers State"!

the question remains

You ask for a valid ID like a drivers license. The problem is in liberal states they do hand out drivers licenses to illegals, so you can't use the same verification on hiring somebody for a job.

Really? See, you're part of the problem.

How so? I hire WB roofers and I'm supposed to "somehow" check if the workers are legal or not? How would one go about doing that? Even if there was some sort of public system, it could lead to identify theft and even discrimination lawsuits. WTF needs that?

You're just trying to blame ALL of the problem on the immigrant.

That's the equivalent of only busting hookers, and never busting the johns. sort of, lol

The difference is the "John" knows what he's doing is wrong.

beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driverā€™s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

if that is the case then

California should be thrown out of the national election
/----/ And then there is this:
WATCH: California AG Threatens To Prosecute Private Citizens Who Help ICE Enforce Laws
"We will prosecute ..."
WATCH: California AG Threatens To Prosecute Private Citizens Who Help ICE Enforce Laws

Forum List

Back