50% on welfare, 44% arrested before age 23...Democrats think we need more of this?

That's a good point, all those aging baby boomers are going to bankrupt the government. Going to take SS and Medicare till there is nothing left. Take take take WAY more than they paid in,

But more immigration would help by having more pay into the system
How do immigrants with no marketable skills pay taxes? Loon.
Sales taxes, gas taxes and by the fact that if they work they allow businesses to expand and hire more people who do pay federal taxes.

There is a major shortage of workers in the building trades in many parts of the country. So immigrants mean more jobs, more houses built, more businesses opened and a better country

“The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?

Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

More dishonesty. Seriously, if you can't argue with truth you need to STFU. "Immigrant household". In other words, if one member of the household is an illegal immigrant then you count any benefits received by the entire household. The vast majority of that fifty some billion dollar number you are proclaiming is for the education of the CITIZEN CHILDREN BORN HERE. The education of citizen children that will someday be paying for your social security check.

`
FYI - The OP's article was published on January 21, 2014. Also, could not find a link to the source of this study.

The editorials were printed by USA Today and Fox News. Are you trying not to believe them? Are you crying “fake news”?

What's the source of the study?

The editorials were printed by USA Today and Fox News. Are you trying not to believe them? Are you crying “fake news”?
`
1. You seem to need editorials to help you what to think. I don't.

2. The editorial is based on a study. What study? Do you have a link to this study so I can read it?

Holy fuck you wacks are getting more desperate by the day...now you need links to links...hahaha.
Face it Loons....wetbacks are fucked up disgusting, trashy fucking humans...stop trying to be retarded to facts....you look really stupid.
. Why the racism in your post ?? This is why Republicans or conservatives end up being attacked constantly, because opinions like this you wrote end up skewing the good works in which most are trying to do for all in America? Resorting to racism, name calling or labeling shows desperation or being beat down by the opposition on your part. Not good. As blatant as your words were, it makes one think that you could be a Demon-crat mole attempting to tarnish the conservatives as a racist group, otherwise if people associate your words with the party in these ways.

Hey look bud...I’m here on an internet forum, in cyberspace, protected by anonymity.....I’m really not trying to save or change the world. I’m here for the entertainment value and I prefer to be raw, candid and 100% truthful....I really can’t give two shits if feelings are hurt by my choice of words...I have a GOOD habit of casting clarity on issues....I refuse to play word games or stumble around cautiously, methodically choosing words....It’s time to depussify bud.
Know this, I absolutely despise filthy, disgusting white trash liabilities all the same....WHOOPSIE...there goes your racism play...huh?
. Oh so you find it entertaining being a racist ? Got it.

Pants on fire lie!

Undocumented immigrants are not elidgable for federal assistance

Tom DeLay half right on immigrants and welfare

Just curious....what part of that disgusting shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been stealing from REAL Americans?

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431
Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431

More bogus numbers, "households headed by immigrants". The article clearly explains that the bulk of the difference is because immigrant households have more children than native households. Truth is, without those immigrants having babies this country would have negative growth. And most importantly, the vast majority of those children are CITIZENS.

It says that if your Dad works for ten bucks an hour, and you're a kid qualifying for a school lunch,

your family is on WELFARE.

I would think taxpayers feeding your kid is welfare.

As is Medicaid, which is why people like you want to end it.

So who is on Medicaid? It's people who don't work, work very little, or don't make enough money.

If anything, I would rather see government help people who are responsible, work 40 or more hours a week, and didn't have a bunch of kids they never could afford.

The LEGAL immigrant putting a roof on your house for 10 bucks an hour, his family is probably on Medicaid.

...or make up your own example...

I had three roofs ripped off and installed the last eight years, and Americans did the work on each one.

If immigrants are coming here and going on our social programs, then they don't need to be here at all. We can live fine without them. We already have too many of our own people on these programs without inviting more.
. Yes, and the illegals working with the competition for almost slave wages, should have killed your American roofers from biding on your job competitively. So you must have just decided to hire American instead of adding to the grief of the American workers by hiring a company working illegals. Good job.

That's a good point, all those aging baby boomers are going to bankrupt the government. Going to take SS and Medicare till there is nothing left. Take take take WAY more than they paid in,

But more immigration would help by having more pay into the system
How do immigrants with no marketable skills pay taxes? Loon.
Sales taxes, gas taxes and by the fact that if they work they allow businesses to expand and hire more people who do pay federal taxes.

There is a major shortage of workers in the building trades in many parts of the country. So immigrants mean more jobs, more houses built, more businesses opened and a better country

“The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?

Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

More dishonesty. Seriously, if you can't argue with truth you need to STFU. "Immigrant household". In other words, if one member of the household is an illegal immigrant then you count any benefits received by the entire household. The vast majority of that fifty some billion dollar number you are proclaiming is for the education of the CITIZEN CHILDREN BORN HERE. The education of citizen children that will someday be paying for your social security check.

You can try to ignore facts all you want and cast whatever spin that makes you feel warm and fuzzy...I’m okay with your ignorance. Most of you illegals are iQ challenged...I get it.
Considering your ignorance I’ll help you connect the dots...you see, that illegal head of household is the catalyst to the equation...that illegal filthy piece of shit dropped that anchor baby in the laps of REAL Americans making the silver tooth the fiscal responsibility of REAL Americans....
TA-DA....see how this works fool?

The Cost of Welfare Use By Immigrant and Native Households

The actual study, such as it is, shows the dishonesty of the OP.

Hahaha...oh fuck, lets split hairs Loon.
The information provided in the editorial looks identical....where’s the dishonesty? Hahaha

All the study says is that immigrants on average make less money than natives.

Hahaha...holy fuckin spin.
It doesn’t say that more than 50% need American taxpayers to survive?
It doesn’t say they use 60% more welfare than natives?

It says that if your Dad works for ten bucks an hour, and you're a kid qualifying for a school lunch,

But when the kid is a native born citizen it kind of negates the whole immigrant argument.

Pants on fire lie!

Undocumented immigrants are not elidgable for federal assistance

Tom DeLay half right on immigrants and welfare

Just curious....what part of that disgusting shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been stealing from REAL Americans?

More bogus numbers, "households headed by immigrants". The article clearly explains that the bulk of the difference is because immigrant households have more children than native households. Truth is, without those immigrants having babies this country would have negative growth. And most importantly, the vast majority of those children are CITIZENS.
. What a set up it all has been, and yes American's have been screwed over big time by it all... I mean here our government is talking about Social Security going broke, people can't retire till 70 yada, yada, yada, yada, but make sure we take care of these illegals right ??

What's the source of the study?

`
1. You seem to need editorials to help you what to think. I don't.

2. The editorial is based on a study. What study? Do you have a link to this study so I can read it?

Holy fuck you wacks are getting more desperate by the day...now you need links to links...hahaha.
Face it Loons....wetbacks are fucked up disgusting, trashy fucking humans...stop trying to be retarded to facts....you look really stupid.
. Why the racism in your post ?? This is why Republicans or conservatives end up being attacked constantly, because opinions like this you wrote end up skewing the good works in which most are trying to do for all in America? Resorting to racism, name calling or labeling shows desperation or being beat down by the opposition on your part. Not good. As blatant as your words were, it makes one think that you could be a Demon-crat mole attempting to tarnish the conservatives as a racist group, otherwise if people associate your words with the party in these ways.

Hey look bud...I’m here on an internet forum, in cyberspace, protected by anonymity.....I’m really not trying to save or change the world. I’m here for the entertainment value and I prefer to be raw, candid and 100% truthful....I really can’t give two shits if feelings are hurt by my choice of words...I have a GOOD habit of casting clarity on issues....I refuse to play word games or stumble around cautiously, methodically choosing words....It’s time to depussify bud.
Know this, I absolutely despise filthy, disgusting white trash liabilities all the same....WHOOPSIE...there goes your racism play...huh?
. Oh so you find it entertaining being a racist ? Got it.

You must have missed that part where I said I hate filthy whites as well.
Look, you go ahead and keep being a nutless, calculated pussy who thinks they’re changing the world and I’ll keep giving it to you straight with no spin....fair enough?

So who is on Medicaid? It's people who don't work, work very little, or don't make enough money.

If anything, I would rather see government help people who are responsible, work 40 or more hours a week, and didn't have a bunch of kids they never could afford.

The LEGAL immigrant putting a roof on your house for 10 bucks an hour, his family is probably on Medicaid.

I had three roofs ripped off and installed the last eight years, and Americans did the work on each one.

If immigrants are coming here and going on our social programs, then they don't need to be here at all. We can live fine without them. We already have too many of our own people on these programs without inviting more.

I'm not arguing with you over that. Start fining homeowners $1000 every time they get caught employing undocumented labor, paying under the table, etc. etc.

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows
Not only do they think we need more of it they’re willing to fuck over our own to get them here.
I consider the illegals I have met to be of higher caliber than most of the whiners here.

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows
Not only do they think we need more of it they’re willing to fuck over our own to get them here.
I consider the illegals I have met to be of higher caliber than most of the whiners here.

Ofcouse you do...you Loons have the most amazing luck...you only encounter illegal doctors and lawyers....real pillars in their communities....hahah
Fucking weird!

I'm not arguing with you over that. Start fining homeowners $1000 every time they get caught employing undocumented labor, paying under the table, etc. etc.

How is a homeowner supposed to know if the workers are illegal or not? Homeowners don't have access to that kind of information.

Hahaha...oh fuck, lets split hairs Loon.
The information provided in the editorial looks identical....where’s the dishonesty? Hahaha

All the study says is that immigrants on average make less money than natives.

Hahaha...holy fuckin spin.
It doesn’t say that more than 50% need American taxpayers to survive?
It doesn’t say they use 60% more welfare than natives?

But when the kid is a native born citizen it kind of negates the whole immigrant argument.

A kid born in this country should only be considered an American if his or her parents were legally here at the time of birth.

how is a homeowner to now if someone is illegal or not

OMG, he's defending hiring illegals and paying them under the table.

uh...ignorance of the law is no excuse...you may have heard that.

How is a homeowner supposed to know if the workers are illegal or not? Homeowners don't have access to that kind of information.

Really? See, you're part of the problem.

I employ many contractors...I tell every single one that if they ever send even one person to one of my jobs that can’t articulate the English language I will fire their entire crew and never hire them for another project....period. That’s the best deterrent that I’ve found. I walk all my jobs frequently and I always make it a point to talk with all employees.

Really? See, you're part of the problem.

How so? I hire WB roofers and I'm supposed to "somehow" check if the workers are legal or not? How would one go about doing that? Even if there was some sort of public system, it could lead to identify theft and even discrimination lawsuits. WTF needs that?

OMG, he's defending hiring illegals and paying them under the table.

uh...ignorance of the law is no excuse...you may have heard that.

stop your lame attempt to lie

the question remains

how do you as a private citizen know if the person is illegal

Forum List

Back