50% on welfare, 44% arrested before age 23...Democrats think we need more of this?

Lots of editorials have been posted in this thread...which one are you struggling with?
`
So, you don't have a link to the study this topic is about. That's all I wanted to know.

Don’t run scared....there are two editorials linked in the OP.
You apparently need to conduct an interview with the author of the editorial...which one of the links are you having trouble with? Simple shit...no?

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows
Stupid Trump is proved a liar again with his bogus claim they are sending us their criminals
. Did he say in what percentage that they are sending us those criminals ?? No he didn't, so why the bullcrap on your part ? Yes, among those who cross there are percentages to consider of those who are good, and of those who are not good, and of those who have connections already here, and of those who are bad, and well you get the picture.

We have to separate the good from the bad and the ugly (meaning the ones who come here to do ugly things while here, like killing our citizens), and we need to create a more normal operating procedure that everyone respects when entering the country. Enough of the stupidity already.
You need to read my post after that

Lots of editorials have been posted in this thread...which one are you struggling with?
`
So, you don't have a link to the study this topic is about. That's all I wanted to know.
The Cost of Welfare Use By Immigrant and Native Households

The actual study, such as it is, shows the dishonesty of the OP.

Hahaha...oh fuck, lets split hairs Loon.
The information provided in the editorial looks identical....where’s the dishonesty? Hahaha

`

The information provided in the editorial looks identical....where’s the dishonesty? Hahaha

All the study says is that immigrants on average make less money than natives.

I was arrested 5 times before age 23. I'm also a perfectly fine, contributing member of society.

Gee. Y'all don't have much faith in redemption, do you? You do realize you can get arrested for something as minor as public intoxication, right? That statistic means nothing. What would alarm me is if 44% were arrested before age 23 for violent crimes.
The article posted also states;
The study also found that nearly 50 percent of black men and 40 percent of white men are arrested by the time they are 23.

This may indicate we have way too many laws. It is said Americans break the law three times a day, but don’t know it. What a country.

`

Hahaha...holy fuckin spin.
It doesn’t say that more than 50% need American taxpayers to survive?
It doesn’t say they use 60% more welfare than natives?

That's a good point, all those aging baby boomers are going to bankrupt the government. Going to take SS and Medicare till there is nothing left. Take take take WAY more than they paid in,

But more immigration would help by having more pay into the system
How do immigrants with no marketable skills pay taxes? Loon.
Sales taxes, gas taxes and by the fact that if they work they allow businesses to expand and hire more people who do pay federal taxes.

There is a major shortage of workers in the building trades in many parts of the country. So immigrants mean more jobs, more houses built, more businesses opened and a better country

“The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?

Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."
. And it's all been in order to get welfare in the form of our government subsidizing the corporations and/or American businesses bottom lines in the form of helping to provide them with cheap labor to increase their profits and bottom lines. These companies could afford American labor, and they had done it for decades and decades, but all of a sudden they we're running around lying, and saying Americans wouldn't do the jobs these illegals or migrants we're doing ???? People should be locked up, and their wealth confiscated for the scam they pulled on the American people dating back to the mid 80's now. It got out of hand is what it all had gotten.

That's a good point, all those aging baby boomers are going to bankrupt the government. Going to take SS and Medicare till there is nothing left. Take take take WAY more than they paid in,

But more immigration would help by having more pay into the system
How do immigrants with no marketable skills pay taxes? Loon.
Sales taxes, gas taxes and by the fact that if they work they allow businesses to expand and hire more people who do pay federal taxes.

There is a major shortage of workers in the building trades in many parts of the country. So immigrants mean more jobs, more houses built, more businesses opened and a better country

“The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?

Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."
. And it's all been in order to get welfare in the form of our government subsidizing the corporations and/or American businesses bottom lines in the form of helping to provide them with cheap labor to increase their profits and bottom lines. These companies could afford American labor, and they had done it for decades and decades, but all of a sudden they we're running around lying, and saying Americans wouldn't do the jobs these illegals or migrants we're doing ???? People should be locked up, and their wealth confiscated for the scam they pulled on the American people dating back to the mid 80's now. It got out of hand is what it all had gotten.
You are paranoid

`

It says that if your Dad works for ten bucks an hour, and you're a kid qualifying for a school lunch,

your family is on WELFARE.

`
FYI - The OP's article was published on January 21, 2014. Also, could not find a link to the source of this study.

The editorials were printed by USA Today and Fox News. Are you trying not to believe them? Are you crying “fake news”?

What's the source of the study?

The editorials were printed by USA Today and Fox News. Are you trying not to believe them? Are you crying “fake news”?
`
1. You seem to need editorials to help you what to think. I don't.

2. The editorial is based on a study. What study? Do you have a link to this study so I can read it?

Holy fuck you wacks are getting more desperate by the day...now you need links to links...hahaha.
Face it Loons....wetbacks are fucked up disgusting, trashy fucking humans...stop trying to be retarded to facts....you look really stupid.
. Why the racism in your post ?? This is why Republicans or conservatives end up being attacked constantly, because opinions like this you wrote end up skewing the good works in which most are trying to do for all in America? Resorting to racism, name calling or labeling shows desperation or being beat down by the opposition on your part. Not good. As blatant as your words were, it makes one think that you could be a Demon-crat mole attempting to tarnish the conservatives as a racist group, otherwise if people associate your words with the party in these ways.

Last edited:
`

It says that if your Dad works for ten bucks an hour, and you're a kid qualifying for a school lunch,

I would think taxpayers feeding your kid is welfare.

As is Medicaid, which is why people like you want to end it.

Also keep in mind FWIW that the survey included ALL types of immigrants, including US naturalized citizens and all other legal immigrants.

Personally, I'd be happy to see all immigration end until someone convinces me that adding to our labor market doesn't drive down wages.

So who is on Medicaid? It's people who don't work, work very little, or don't make enough money.

If anything, I would rather see government help people who are responsible, work 40 or more hours a week, and didn't have a bunch of kids they never could afford.

`
FYI - The OP's article was published on January 21, 2014. Also, could not find a link to the source of this study.

What's the source of the study?

`
1. You seem to need editorials to help you what to think. I don't.

2. The editorial is based on a study. What study? Do you have a link to this study so I can read it?

Holy fuck you wacks are getting more desperate by the day...now you need links to links...hahaha.
Face it Loons....wetbacks are fucked up disgusting, trashy fucking humans...stop trying to be retarded to facts....you look really stupid.
. Why the racism in your post ?? This is why Republicans or conservatives end up being attacked constantly, because opinions like this you wrote end up skewing the good works in which most are trying to do for all in America? Resorting to racism, name calling or labeling shows desperation or being beat down by the opposition on your part. Not good. As blatant as your words were, it makes one think that you could be a Demon-crat mole attempting to tarnish the conservatives as a racist group, otherwise if people associate your words with the party in these ways.

Hey look bud...I’m here on an internet forum, in cyberspace, protected by anonymity.....I’m really not trying to save or change the world. I’m here for the entertainment value and I prefer to be raw, candid and 100% truthful....I really can’t give two shits if feelings are hurt by my choice of words...I have a GOOD habit of casting clarity on issues....I refuse to play word games or stumble around cautiously, methodically choosing words....It’s time to depussify bud.
Know this, I absolutely despise filthy, disgusting white trash liabilities all the same....WHOOPSIE...there goes your racism play...huh?

So who is on Medicaid? It's people who don't work, work very little, or don't make enough money.

If anything, I would rather see government help people who are responsible, work 40 or more hours a week, and didn't have a bunch of kids they never could afford.

The LEGAL immigrant putting a roof on your house for 10 bucks an hour, his family is probably on Medicaid.

...or make up your own example...

The LEGAL immigrant putting a roof on your house for 10 bucks an hour, his family is probably on Medicaid.

...or make up your own example...

I had three roofs ripped off and installed the last eight years, and Americans did the work on each one.

If immigrants are coming here and going on our social programs, then they don't need to be here at all. We can live fine without them. We already have too many of our own people on these programs without inviting more.

Forum List

Back