50% on welfare, 44% arrested before age 23...Democrats think we need more of this?

Newsflash, if you build the stupid wall, native born whites will still be overdosing on drugs

Maybe, but many less of them.

I just came home from a funeral. The person I went on behalf of was a 54 year old guy. While the autopsy won't be in for a couple of months, I'm willing to bet that he OD'd since he's been hooked for many years.

I'm about sick of seeing this, and I'm willing to take the chance that a wall will indeed slow down the drug flow in this country.

Liberals want this.

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows
30% of non-immigrants are on welfare. We need to do something about 1/3 of non-immigrants. they're killing us with this welfare thing.

I agree, the liberals work to keep them on

welfare so they can count on their votes..

That's a good point, all those aging baby boomers are going to bankrupt the government. Going to take SS and Medicare till there is nothing left. Take take take WAY more than they paid in,

But more immigration would help by having more pay into the system
How do immigrants with no marketable skills pay taxes? Loon.
Sales taxes, gas taxes and by the fact that if they work they allow businesses to expand and hire more people who do pay federal taxes.

There is a major shortage of workers in the building trades in many parts of the country. So immigrants mean more jobs, more houses built, more businesses opened and a better country

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.

30% of non-immigrants are on welfare. We need to do something about 1/3 of non-immigrants. they're killing us with this welfare thing.

You should have picked a better president then because the blue wave is coming. This country hates Trump and that will be good for the Dems and our soft on immigration policies.

Texas will turn more and more blue everyday

26904235_399189313836878_5142337383044239841_n.jpg

Stupid Trump is proved a liar again with his bogus claim they are sending us their criminals
. Did he say in what percentage that they are sending us those criminals ?? No he didn't, so why the bullcrap on your part ? Yes, among those who cross there are percentages to consider of those who are good, and of those who are not good, and of those who have connections already here, and of those who are bad, and well you get the picture.

We have to separate the good from the bad and the ugly (meaning the ones who come here to do ugly things while here, like killing our citizens), and we need to create a more normal operating procedure that everyone respects when entering the country. Enough of the stupidity already.

I was arrested 5 times before age 23. I'm also a perfectly fine, contributing member of society.

Gee. Y'all don't have much faith in redemption, do you? You do realize you can get arrested for something as minor as public intoxication, right? That statistic means nothing. What would alarm me is if 44% were arrested before age 23 for violent crimes.
So you are a liberal criminal that should be in prison as well as the illegals democrats are importing.
Trump and his family and friends are the ones going to jail

Get your head out of your ass and turn

on FOX or listen to RUSH...

It's your crew that's going to jail.

I was arrested 5 times before age 23. I'm also a perfectly fine, contributing member of society.

Gee. Y'all don't have much faith in redemption, do you? You do realize you can get arrested for something as minor as public intoxication, right? That statistic means nothing. What would alarm me is if 44% were arrested before age 23 for violent crimes.
So you are a liberal criminal that should be in prison as well as the illegals democrats are importing.
Trump and his family and friends are the ones going to jail
When? You meat bags have been claiming that lie since before the election! The Russia lie is dead, the economy is roaring, taxes are lower, and all YOU stomp your feet and claw and scratch your face! lol
Obamas economy is rolling along, for now...

Mueller will release his findings.

Jail for Trump

obama did not build this economy....

President Donald J. Trump did...

H1 visas are Institutional, not Individual.

`
FYI - The OP's article was published on January 21, 2014. Also, could not find a link to the source of this study.

The editorials were printed by USA Today and Fox News. Are you trying not to believe them? Are you crying “fake news”?

That's a good point, all those aging baby boomers are going to bankrupt the government. Going to take SS and Medicare till there is nothing left. Take take take WAY more than they paid in,

Sales taxes, gas taxes and by the fact that if they work they allow businesses to expand and hire more people who do pay federal taxes.

There is a major shortage of workers in the building trades in many parts of the country. So immigrants mean more jobs, more houses built, more businesses opened and a better country

“The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?
Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?

Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

“The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?

Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."
bringing refugees is even more expensive; but, hey, capitalists can make a capital profit on creating the Hellish conditions of warfare on Earth.

Forum List

Back