50% on welfare, 44% arrested before age 23...Democrats think we need more of this?

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows
fact-check. Food stamps and school lunch are included, and those things are not the same as welfare cash assistance.
Edit your post to state that it's misleading.

I was arrested 5 times before age 23. I'm also a perfectly fine, contributing member of society.

Gee. Y'all don't have much faith in redemption, do you? You do realize you can get arrested for something as minor as public intoxication, right? That statistic means nothing. What would alarm me is if 44% were arrested before age 23 for violent crimes.

You were arrested 5 times for drunk driving and you say that is NOT a violent crime!!!??? Get help please.

I wasn't arrested for drunk driving once, dumbass. Twice for underage drinking, twice for public intoxication, and once for eating free food at the place where I worked when I was 18 (which everyone did, but I alone got caught and charged for).

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.

30% of non-immigrants are on welfare. We need to do something about 1/3 of non-immigrants. they're killing us with this welfare thing.

While 30% is a long way from 50%...you’re right. We need to get our Blacks off the tit and working those low iQ beaner jobs as soon as we chase them all back south...Good point...thanks for that.

Do Democratsfiel think 2+2=5?

How stupid. This is not about "immigrants". This is about so-called "dreamers", that is the children bought here by their immigrant parents. They were not born here, but they have been raised here.

Now, let me educate you. These individuals must be under the age of 31. They must have lived in the United States since June 15, 2007. In order to be part of DACA they have to file paperwork with the federal government showing that they are either in school, have graduated from high school or have a GED. or that they have been honorably discharged from the US Armed Forces. That they have never been convicted of a felony or significant misdemeanor, that they have less than three minor misdemeanor convictions. (Jaywalk three times and your out)

There are about 700,000 dreamers. Almost a thousand are CURRENTLY SERVING IN THE US MILITARY. Hard to claim one respects the military when you want to kick some of those serving out of the country isn't it? Almost three out of four of these "dreamers" are enrolled in an institution of higher education. Over nine out of ten are working. Their average wage is, now check this out, $17.46 an hour.

When you look at those numbers it is pretty easy to figure out why Republicans want them out. The number of "real" Americans working fulltime between the age of 21-34 is just over seventy percent. The average wage of those with just a high school education is less than $15.00 an hour. Those Republicans know that their young adult child that lives in their basement and spends more time playing video games than working can't possibly compete with those dreamers.

But hey, if you want them gone I am willing to support it. I just want everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, under the age of 31 to meet the very same requirements as the dreamers. Felony conviction, deport them. High school dropout, deport them. Three misdemeanor convictions, deport them. And I would take it a step further. If they are over 21 and not enrolled in college they damn sure better have a job. If they don't, deport them. Because if we are going to deport these dreamers then we should use the opportunity to get rid of some of the dead weight around here. And make no mistake about it, if a young adult is still living with mommy and daddy, refuses to get a job, and spending all his time playing Call of Duty, he is DEAD WEIGHT.

"There are about 700,000 dreamers. Almost a thousand are CURRENTLY SERVING IN THE US MILITARY. Hard to claim one respects the military when you want to kick some of those serving out of the country isn't it? Almost three out of four of these "dreamers" are enrolled in an institution of higher education. Over nine out of ten are working. Their average wage is, now check this out, $17.46 an hour."

So, 700,000 are dreamers. OK.

About 1 in 700 are serving in the military? Maybe.

500,000 are in universities. Hmmm.

650,000 are working and making $17.46 an hour while 500,000 are attending university.

BULLSHIT!!!

80 percent of Americans want a path to legal status or citizenship for illegal immigrants.

I'm pretty sure 80 percent of Americans aren't all Democrats.

In fact, a supermajority of Republicans and conservatives want a path to legal status or citizenship for illegal immigrants.

I know you bigoted fucks who are in the tiny minority think starting topic after topic after topic to whine about darkies makes you feel more numerous, but you aren't. It doesn't change anything.

Even Trump is against you.

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

I was arrested 5 times before age 23. I'm also a perfectly fine, contributing member of society.

Gee. Y'all don't have much faith in redemption, do you? You do realize you can get arrested for something as minor as public intoxication, right? That statistic means nothing. What would alarm me is if 44% were arrested before age 23 for violent crimes.

Why should we spend tax dollars housing & rehabbing another country's criminals?

Exhibit #669041 of liberalism being a mental disorder: California has been in droughts most of the time most of my life, yet liberal traitors want to import MORE illegals to consume the dwindling water supply. No basic cause/effect logic in whatever passes for a liberal's mind.

Why should we spend tax dollars housing & rehabbing another country's criminals?
Why indeed? It's a steep price to pay for Democrat dominance. Should America be made a shithole for that?

2009-federal-crime-01.png

Between 1991 and 2007, enforcement of federal immigration laws became a growing priority in response to undocumented immigration.1 By 2007, immigration offenses represented nearly one-quarter (24%) of all federal convictions, up from just 7% in 1991. Among those sentenced for immigration offenses in 2007, 80% were Hispanic.

A Rising Share: Hispanics and Federal Crime

Interesting breakdown there. So Hispanic citizens have a far low federal crime rate than do blacks or whites. And the Hispanic non-citizens mostly have immigration violations. But for our bigots here, a person of Hispanic origin that spits on the sidewalk should be hung. Bigotry always finds a way of skewing numbers.

How stupid. This is not about "immigrants". This is about so-called "dreamers", that is the children bought here by their immigrant parents. They were not born here, but they have been raised here.

Now, let me educate you. These individuals must be under the age of 31. They must have lived in the United States since June 15, 2007. In order to be part of DACA they have to file paperwork with the federal government showing that they are either in school, have graduated from high school or have a GED. or that they have been honorably discharged from the US Armed Forces. That they have never been convicted of a felony or significant misdemeanor, that they have less than three minor misdemeanor convictions. (Jaywalk three times and your out)

There are about 700,000 dreamers. Almost a thousand are CURRENTLY SERVING IN THE US MILITARY. Hard to claim one respects the military when you want to kick some of those serving out of the country isn't it? Almost three out of four of these "dreamers" are enrolled in an institution of higher education. Over nine out of ten are working. Their average wage is, now check this out, $17.46 an hour.

When you look at those numbers it is pretty easy to figure out why Republicans want them out. The number of "real" Americans working fulltime between the age of 21-34 is just over seventy percent. The average wage of those with just a high school education is less than $15.00 an hour. Those Republicans know that their young adult child that lives in their basement and spends more time playing video games than working can't possibly compete with those dreamers.

But hey, if you want them gone I am willing to support it. I just want everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, under the age of 31 to meet the very same requirements as the dreamers. Felony conviction, deport them. High school dropout, deport them. Three misdemeanor convictions, deport them. And I would take it a step further. If they are over 21 and not enrolled in college they damn sure better have a job. If they don't, deport them. Because if we are going to deport these dreamers then we should use the opportunity to get rid of some of the dead weight around here. And make no mistake about it, if a young adult is still living with mommy and daddy, refuses to get a job, and spending all his time playing Call of Duty, he is DEAD WEIGHT.
Oh my, you just gave the 'Conservatives' that much more reason to hate the 'Dreamers'. After all, education is an anathema to our 'Conservatives'. They don't want to have to compete with anyone with over a third grade education. And the young dreamers make an average of $17.46 an hour while the 'Conservative' has to hold a minimum wage job because he keeps showing up for work stoned or drunk. How dare those insolent beaners demonstrate real work ethic! 'Dreamers' serving in the military. What stupidity. If they were smart, they would have a pimple on their ass, like Limpbaugh, or bone spurs, like President Pussy Grabber, or show up with their pants full of of shit like Teddy boi. LOL

Oh my, you just gave the 'Conservatives' that much more reason to hate the 'Dreamers'. After all, education is an anathema to our 'Conservatives'. They don't want to have to compete with anyone with over a third grade education. And the young dreamers make an average of $17.46 an hour while the 'Conservative' has to hold a minimum wage job because he keeps showing up for work stoned or drunk. How dare those insolent beaners demonstrate real work ethic! 'Dreamers' serving in the military. What stupidity. If they were smart, they would have a pimple on their ass, like Limpbaugh, or bone spurs, like President Pussy Grabber, or show up with their pants full of of shit like Teddy boi. LOL

Conservatives pay taxes so that Democrats can get votes and genocide the conservatives, and even better, all whites. Turn America into Mexico.

Yeah, there is no reason the hate this development... none at all. Embrace the nightmares!

"There are about 700,000 dreamers. Almost a thousand are CURRENTLY SERVING IN THE US MILITARY. Hard to claim one respects the military when you want to kick some of those serving out of the country isn't it? Almost three out of four of these "dreamers" are enrolled in an institution of higher education. Over nine out of ten are working. Their average wage is, now check this out, $17.46 an hour."

So, 700,000 are dreamers. OK.

About 1 in 700 are serving in the military? Maybe.

500,000 are in universities. Hmmm.

650,000 are working and making $17.46 an hour while 500,000 are attending university.

BULLSHIT!!!

Look, I know this might seem alien to you, but you can work and go to college. And some college students make damn good money. I know several that make over $25.00 an hour and attend school full time. Engineering internships pay especially good money.

Let me help you pull your head from your ass and your lips from that 4” anteater.
First, nobody that matters gives two shits that theses “kids” were brought here as children...in the real world when our parents break the law we as children aren’t issued a winning lotto ticket...sorry bud.
See, in this nation we’re all about the Constitution, law, order and legal precedent...you wouldn’t understand...you thirdworlders don’t work like that in Mehico.
Disgusting subhumans can’t just abandon their children on our soil and expect REAL Americans to pick up the tab...anyone sane with a third grade education understands this...while lowlife pieces of shits riding on someone else’s checking account can’t wrap their head around it.
It is not the responsibility of REAL Americans to raise the worlds abandoned children...remember that.
Most of your DACA nightmares are in Southern Mexifornia where $13.96 an hour is a lowlifes wage...one can not afford their own shithole on that wage here....I’d suggest you stop bragging about that..it makes you look like the fool you are.
  • DACA helped raise wages: According to a 2016 survey, recipients made an average wage of $13.96 and hour, compared to $9.83 an hour before DACA.

Pew.jpg
DACA recipients by the numbers: Who’s affected? Where do they live? What now?

Those Republicans know that their young adult child that lives in their basement and spends more time playing video games than working can't possibly compete with those dreamers.”
Let me remind you, Smart rich people vote Republican while ignorant lowlife filth vote Democrat...you know this, you just like playing stupid...it’s what you do.
by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000--a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls.jpg

80 percent of Americans want a path to legal status or citizenship for illegal immigrants.

I'm pretty sure 80 percent of Americans aren't all Democrats.

In fact, a supermajority of Republicans and conservatives want a path to legal status or citizenship for illegal immigrants.

I know you bigoted fucks who are in the tiny minority think starting topic after topic after topic to whine about darkies makes you feel more numerous, but you aren't. It doesn't change anything.

Even Trump is against you.

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

Save it bud...you’re in over your head with me...I’ve already exposed your filthy ass...you don’t know shit about shit...you’re an ignorant fool with zero credibility. Let me know if you need me to link you to the threads where I’ve clowned your dumb ass.

fact-check. Food stamps and school lunch are included, and those things are not the same as welfare cash assistance.
Edit your post to state that it's misleading.

Stop making an ass of yourself Ted...you look really desperate when you reach for stupid shit.

wel·fare
ˈwelˌfer/
noun
noun: welfare
  1. the health, happiness, and fortunes of a person or group.
    "they don't give a damn about the welfare of their families"
    synonyms: well-being, health, comfort, security, safety, protection, prosperity, success, fortune; More
    interest, good
    "the welfare of children"
    • statutory procedure or social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need.
      "the protection of rights to education, housing, and welfare"
    • NORTH AMERICAN
      financial support given to people in need.
      synonyms: social security, social assistance, benefit, public assistance; More
      pension, credit, support;
      sick pay, unemployment benefit;
      informalthe dole
      "we cannot claim welfare"

So they're the kind of working poor that conservatives love to create,

which, to the chagrin of conservatives, qualifies them for income based benefits.

So they're the kind of working poor that conservatives love to create,

which, to the chagrin of conservatives, qualifies them for income based benefits.

Hold on a minute...are you implying that Republicans are working to increase the Democratic constituency? You realize that broke lowlifes vote Democrat...right? Are you playing stupid again?
by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000--a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls.jpg

Forum List

Back