50% on welfare, 44% arrested before age 23...Democrats think we need more of this?

[

Lots of Whites are pieces of shits as well....your point?

no more or less relevant than your point.

Awesome.
Does this help you connect the dots?
Dont be scared of the truth.
california-robbery-race-2009.bmp

california-rape-race-2009.bmp

california-homicide-race-2009.bmp

california-assault-race-2009.bmp

This is just what democrats want. They don't want skilled workers coming here who might vote repub. They want illiterate unskilled losers who go on welfare and vote for the welfare party.
/----/ And here is the proof of the democRAT plan. They can no longer deny it:
CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL ALIENS TO VOTE – AUTOMATICALLY
Court orders government to do so for all driver's licenses issued
Read more at Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically
WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.
The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.
But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.
Total GOP bulshit hate propaganda

This is just what democrats want. They don't want skilled workers coming here who might vote repub. They want illiterate unskilled losers who go on welfare and vote for the welfare party.
WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.
The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.
But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

if that is the case then

California should be thrown out of the national election
/----/ And then there is this:
WATCH: California AG Threatens To Prosecute Private Citizens Who Help ICE Enforce Laws
"We will prosecute ..."
WATCH: California AG Threatens To Prosecute Private Citizens Who Help ICE Enforce Laws

sounds like the starts of a fascist state in the making

I consider the illegals I have met to be of higher caliber than most of the whiners here.
Of course you do you're a worthless pile of shit too so lower dregs make you feel good about yourself.
Another hater dupe... You people are unbelievable and need reeducation. Fox Rush etc etc are a total disgrace...
I'd re-eductate you but you'd need a basic starting one before that was possible.
Missouri is the "Show Me State", not the "Show Me Your Papers State"!
Show me you're here legally or I'll show you the door. How does that sound?
You are the exception that proves the rule that geopiers love cheap labor...

Of course you do you're a worthless pile of shit too so lower dregs make you feel good about yourself.
Another hater dupe... You people are unbelievable and need reeducation. Fox Rush etc etc are a total disgrace...
I'd re-eductate you but you'd need a basic starting one before that was possible.
How the hell you arrived at that conclusion is a mystery.

Since you are fond of Statistics here's one to chew on ..."
Of those 27 people that die every day at the hands of drunk drivers, almost half die at the hands of illegal alien drunk drivers. It is estimated that 13 Americans die at the hands of illegal alien drunk drivers every single day - that's 4,745 dead Americans every year almost half the National total. That's 3.5 to 4% of the population that is responsible for nearly half of all Drunk Driving fatalities in the USA.[3]"
5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.
Congratulations, that is the stupidest most brainwashed most hateful and idiotic thing I've ever seen... And your link says nothing about it jackass.

Old Link ... article quoting it was a few years old and further research indicates it was edited because Current interpretation of anti-discrimination laws hinders compilation of statistics.against illegal aliens

[ What percent of car accidents are caused by illegal immigrants ]

Here's a few more for your opinionated uninformed sorry ass excuse for a thinking person.

Lets start with the Liberal Nat. Public Radio
Drinking and Driving Plagues Latino Immigrants which admits that Latinos are responsible for a disproportionate number of DWI arrests and alcohol-related car accidents.

In 2011, the Department of Homeland Security reported the deportation of 35,927 illegal immigrants convicted of driving under the influence. Congressman Steve King (R-IA) asserts that illegal alien drunk drivers kill over 4,700 Americans a year [I assume he was quoting from the source before Big Brother deemed it a thought crime ]

Another study, published by the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, cited motor vehicle crashes as the single leading cause of death for Hispanics between the ages of one and 44

47 percent of cited and/or stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance, and no registration for the vehicle. Of that number, 92 percent are illegal aliens.

• 63 percent of cited and/or stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance, and no registration for the vehicle. Of that number, 97 percent are illegal aliens.

• 66 percent of cited and/or stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance, and no registration for the vehicle. Of that number, 98 percent are illegal aliens.

The Social Contract - Illegal Aliens: Taking America on a Deadly and Expensive Ride

And let's not forget .... http://www.wnd.com/2006/11/39031/#!

.... eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows
The whole thing is b******* propaganda... Being on welfare is getting school lunches? What a gigantic pile of b*******, for silly dupes only. How could headline be anymore divisive hateful and Bs?

Are you struggling with the definition of “welfare”?
Can’t steer this one can you?
I sent my kids to school with lunches prepared at home bought by ME.
Silver tooth wetbacks eat lunches paid for by taxpayers....TA-DA....that’s WELFARE.

wel·fare
ˈwelˌfer/
noun
noun: welfare
  1. the health, happiness, and fortunes of a person or group.
    "they don't give a damn about the welfare of their families"
    synonyms: well-being, health, comfort, security, safety, protection, prosperity, success, fortune; More
    interest, good
    "the welfare of children"
    • statutory procedure or social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need.
      "the protection of rights to education, housing, and welfare"
    • NORTH AMERICAN
      financial support given to people in need.
      synonyms: social security, social assistance, benefit, public assistance; More
      pension, credit, support;
      sick pay, unemployment benefit;
      informalthe dole
      "we cannot claim welfare"
That link on 50% of them getting welfare is the biggest bunch of crap I've seen since the other link, super dupe. No stats included at all, just a load of hateful garbage.

It seems that every link you don't agree with is "a bunch of crap" --- but hey why let facts get in the way of your opinions - right. You can lead a horse to water and not make it drink and you can lead a libtard to facts and not make it think .

.......But apparently you don't have to lead an illegal to liquor and you certainly don't have to make it drink ain't that right jackass ?

Prove it dumbass

[

Awesome.

Illegal aliens have a lower crime rate than citizens...

As far as this goes perhaps you ought to hire some of the legal Hispanics...

Prove it dumbass
You have to prove it you brought it up total b*******, super dupe.

[

Awesome.

I've got no problem with legal any immigrant. Are you not paying attention here?

[

Awesome.

/——/ The fact they are in the country illegally means they have already committed a crime, you dummy

/----/ Yeah? well prove it's BS. Funny how you Libs buy into any fake news hit piece on President Trump but automatically dismiss this news. Never again can any democRAT in California claim a clean win. You will always be tainted by the illegal vote.

Last edited:
/----/ Yeah? well prove it's BS. Funny how you LIbs buy into any fake news hit piece on President Trump but automatically dismiss this news. Never gain can any democRAT in California claim a clean win. You will always be tainted by the illegal vote.

and it disenfranchises the legit federal vote

for that reason California should thrown out of the federal voting pool

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows
That study also says 40 per cent of white males get arrested by age 23...

male_arrest_prevalence.0.png
This is buillshit more than a third of white males have not been arrested.

Forum List

Back