5'2", 110lbs. Can you handle him?

I think Kitten could kick Sweet Willy's ass. And I would pay to see it.

When I was a 95 pound teen I took down a 300 pound adult, easy breezy, of course I had training and he didn't. :cool:

Really? But two trained cops couldn't take down a 110 lb. kid? Interesting.

They tried to pat him down and he resisted. Think it might have occured to them he could have a weapon? Would you wrap your arms around something like that?

When I was a 95 pound teen I took down a 300 pound adult, easy breezy, of course I had training and he didn't. :cool:

They tried to pat him down and he resisted. Think it might have occured to them he could have a weapon? Would you wrap your arms around something like that?

He never showed or pulled a weapon. Two cops, within grasp. One cop could have held a gun on the kid while the other cop grabbed him and cuffed him. This is all a repeat of last night's posts. Go back and read.

I think Kitten could kick Sweet Willy's ass. And I would pay to see it.

Since several of you ignored the point the first time, here it is again:

The cops only saw a kid taking off from a routine traffic stop. Running and probably acting very nervous, almost everyone who runs from the cops has something big to hide, could be a warrant, drugs, or even a weapon. So they took off after, with only a few moments to think they fall back onto training. Put yourselves in their shoes, ignore all the media hype for a change, they see a kid, running from them, and know nothing of what the kid has or if he poses a major threat to others. They corner him and have to restrain him in only moments, not several minutes, moments, less than a second. They have several choices ... tackle and hope he doesn't have a hidden weapon, taser and stun him a moment so he is not a danger to anyone including himself long enough to restrain him, or try to talk him down and hope he is at least sane enough not to go completely nuts. So they do what they are trained to do. This all in a matter of moments, the blink of an eye, not the amount of time it takes you to read this, but the amount of time it takes you to read the first letter of this.

People who think perps get tackled watch too many TV cop shows.

You should move to Los Angeles and watch the chases. The the TV news helicopters have them all the time. I have never, ever, ever seen cops tackle a perp. They surround the bastard then get him on the ground, spread eagle. If he still resists, he's taking his life into his hands.

You should move to Los Angeles and watch the chases. The the TV news helicopters have them all the time. I have never, ever, ever seen cops tackle a perp. They surround the bastard then get him on the ground, spread eagle. If he still resists, he's taking his life into his hands.

I've been tackled by cops before, you dolt.

According to lames, procedure is to corner suspect, pull out taser, order suspect to the ground, suspect pulls out a Clint Eastwood, taser suspect. Tee hee!

The cops only saw a kid taking off from a routine traffic stop. Running and probably acting very nervous, almost everyone who runs from the cops has something big to hide, could be a warrant, drugs, or even a weapon. So they took off after, with only a few moments to think they fall back onto training. Put yourselves in their shoes, ignore all the media hype for a change, they see a kid, running from them, and know nothing of what the kid has or if he poses a major threat to others. They corner him and have to restrain him in only moments, not several minutes, moments, less than a second. They have several choices ... tackle and hope he doesn't have a hidden weapon, taser and stun him a moment so he is not a danger to anyone including himself long enough to restrain him, or try to talk him down and hope he is at least sane enough not to go completely nuts. So they do what they are trained to do. This all in a matter of moments, the blink of an eye, not the amount of time it takes you to read this, but the amount of time it takes you to read the first letter of this.

And you continually miss the point that the two trained cops had the 110 lb kid within their grasp and could have taken him down without using the taser. You, at 95 lbs., could easily take down a 300 lber, but two cops couldn't get this kid without using a taser? Once again, bullshit.

No, you probably just played a guy on tv who got tackled by cops. ;)

Care to fill that in with some context? Did you lead them on a chase in a blighted inner-city neighborhood, run into a vacant house then struggle with them when they patted you down?

Or did you get caught by a rent-a-cop with your little whitebread friends TP'ing a neighbor's house in your gated community?

According to lames, procedure is to corner suspect, pull out taser, order suspect to the ground, suspect pulls out a Clint Eastwood, taser suspect. Tee hee!

The really sad thing is that cops often give a LOT more warnings and requests than they are suppose to, a bit soft in the heart if you ask me, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

No, you probably just played a guy on tv who got tackled by cops. ;)

lol ...

My mistake, it must have been my stunt double taking the hit.

You are mistaken if you think that's procedure.

A cop that uses a taser as his weapon of choice after a foot pursuit is a cop with his days numbered...hopefully, on the force.

Care to fill that in with some context? Did you lead them on a chase in a blighted inner-city neighborhood, run into a vacant house then struggle with them when they patted you down?

Or did you get caught by a rent-a-cop with your little whitebread friends TP'ing a neighbor's house in your gated community?

Context?

I was up to no good. The cops came, as in real life police. I ran. Another cop responding ended up ahead of me, took a good angle and tackled me.

Forum List

Back