55 percent of the country believes the 2020 election was fraudulent

Do you assume since you disagree with their poll the methodology is NOT sound?

See how that works?

No, I do not assume that.

I assume that since they hide their methodology that it is not sound.

you spend the weekend under a rock?

Thanks for the link. I spent the weekend unpacking in my new house and getting things set up. Oddly enough I do have a life outside of this forum and politics.

I had heard rumors of the booing, but had not seen a video of it.

Bull$hit

But you go right on ahead with your Herr Doktor Joseph Goebbels -like Big Lie pandering on behalf o your Orange Kool-Aid Con-Man...

After his traitorous incitement of the Insurrection of January 6, 2021... your Orange Baboon-God has become a modern-day Benedict Arnold.

Keep the agenda but dump your Orange Albatross before you end-up throwing peanuts from the cheap seats for a generation or two.

Snap out of it... get your heads out of your a$$e$... and his...

55% admit the 2020 election was stolen.

Another 15-25% know it was but lie about it.

Polls on 911 are about the same, 60% know it was a fraud, chosen traitors who did it lie and say they believe the official version...

:oops8:

It’s not some fringe minority that believes it. Most of the country does.

Don’t let any share blue sycophant tell you it’s a fringe belief.

So today polls are accurate? :rolleyes-41:

Thanks for the link. I spent the weekend unpacking in my new house and getting things set up. Oddly enough I do have a life outside of this forum and politics.

I had heard rumors of the booing, but had not seen a video of it.

Let me guess, it's a 1 *billion* dollar property in a private, gated community, ala Mara Lago? Cause you're just so much smarter and 'refined' than everyone else? :laughing0301:

Let me guess, it's a 1 *billion* dollar property in a private, gated community, ala Mara Lago? Cause you're just so much smarter and 'refined' than everyone else? :laughing0301:

Nope, just a simple 1 story with a walkout basement that we had built. All total just a tad over 2200 sqft of living space. Everything we need is on the main level so do not have to go up and down stairs unless we choose to. A great house to grow old together in. My favorite part so far is the screened in deck on the main level. I have used it more in a week than I did my deck in my previous house that we lived in for more than 6 years.

Nope, just a simple 1 story with a walkout basement that we had built. All total just a tad over 2200 sqft of living space. Everything we need is on the main level so do not have to go up and down stairs unless we choose to. A great house to grow old together in. My favorite part so far is the screened in deck on the main level. I have used it more in a week than I did my deck in my previous house that we lived in for more than 6 years.

Just so you have yours... :cool:

Forum List

Back