55 percent of the country believes the 2020 election was fraudulent

This conflict has assumed the same shape as the overall political divide in the country.

One side says the election was "the most secure, perfect election in the history of the country," while the other side says that "fraud" was rampant. Both of those positions are provably false, which pisses off everyone in the discussion.

From my side - the Right/correct side - the election was badly flawed, with countless "irregularities" built into the processes and procedures based on the real and imagined dangers of the Pandemic. But there was very little provable FRAUD - which is a very specific thing. In several states, including my own, the Constitutional demand that the State Legislatures control the "times, places, and manner of holding elections..." was flouted, as Democrat operatives openly and blatantly changed the voting rules, implementing such atrocities as un-secure "mail-in" ballots, drop boxes, and a voting SEASON in lieu of Election Day. All of these illegal and unconstitutional measures (in addition to illegal ballot harvesting) worked to the advantage of Joe Biden, and were in fact the deciding factor in the election.

It serves no purpose to complain about FRAUD, because the schemes were specifically structured to eliminate any evidence of fraudulent ballots by discarding the envelopes and mixing them with legitimate ballots.

So as for the OP, the word "fraudulent" is not correct. "Stolen" works just as well and is actually true.

All polls are slanted and not trustworthy.

All is an absolute.

Most, vast majority etc.

Some polls are spot on.

Take for example when David Duke last ran for senate.

All polls but one had him at 3%

He got 3%

The one poll that had him at 5% was done by a local tv station hosting a debate, with the cutoff for participation at.... 5%

Nope, just a simple 1 story with a walkout basement that we had built. All total just a tad over 2200 sqft of living space. Everything we need is on the main level so do not have to go up and down stairs unless we choose to. A great house to grow old together in. My favorite part so far is the screened in deck on the main level. I have used it more in a week than I did my deck in my previous house that we lived in for more than 6 years.
Very commendable.....Pretty much the same thing we built in '92.

The only difference was the wife had to have a dining room where I wanted a utility room and a expanded island in the kitchen.....That will be rectified in a few months......I did insist on a single bay garage in the walk-out basement and she got a car port, each with it's own paved driveway.

LOL.....On it's face it's a odd combination (car port/garage) but since we built it we have had a couple of folks stop by and ask where we got the plans......There have been several built along the same lines in my AO since.

Very commendable.....Pretty much the same thing we built in '92.

The only difference was the wife had to have a dining room where I wanted a utility room and a expanded island in the kitchen.....That will be rectified in a few months......I did insist on a single bay garage in the walk-out basement and she got a car port, each with it's own paved driveway.

LOL.....On it's face it's a odd combination (car port/garage) but since we built it we have had a couple of folks stop by and ask where we got the plans......There have been several built along the same lines in my AO since.

It does seem odd, but if you like it that is all that matters.

Right now it is about 50/50 if this will be our last house or if we will move when we retire in a decade or so. Too far away to even think about.

We have the open floor plan, kitchen/dining room/living room all one great room with an island dividing the kitchen from the rest. We got a raised bar added to the island. It is just what we wanted.

Forum List

Back