55 percent of the country believes the 2020 election was fraudulent

:oops8:

It’s not some fringe minority that believes it. Most of the country does.

Don’t let any share blue sycophant tell you it’s a fringe belief.

All: 55% / 40% Rep: 75% / 20% Dem: 35% / 61% Ind: 53% / 40%

Independents: 53%

Gee, I wonder if that will affect their vote next month

kinda hard not to when pedos control govt
giphy.gif

I did not ask him what his favorite charity was, just which ones he found worthy.
And you want us to believe there's a difference? You only proved that you're a douchebag.

He was too ashamed to answer.

And somehow that is now my fault.

This is the kind of "logic" that makes these boards so much fun.
This is what turds like you call "substantive debate" when it's really just trolling.

Democrats have questioned or denied every election result they have not won since 2000. No doubt, Democrats will deny the 2022 results.

For any Republican to question the 2020 results in the same manner Democrats have questioned or denied the election results they have lost, it does not make one ab insurrectionist.

I did not ask him what his favorite charity was, just which ones he found worthy.

He was too ashamed to answer.

And somehow that is now my fault.

This is the kind of "logic" that makes these boards so much fun.
You just proved my point. He opted not to answer and you said he was too ashamed to answer. You made that judgement call. I used the term favorite charity, when in fact you said charity he found worthy. Like there is a difference. There really isnt but it gave you an opportunity to criticize me.

You see, people on this board dont ask questions for an answer; they ask questions to criticize the answer.

And you are a classic example of that.

You just proved my point. He opted not to answer and you said he was too ashamed to answer. You made that judgement call. I used the term favorite charity, when in fact you said charity he found worthy. Like there is a difference. There really isnt but it gave you an opportunity to criticize me.

You see, people on this board dont ask questions for an answer; they ask questions to criticize the answer.

And you are a classic example of that.

Of course there is a difference. There are 100s of worthy charities out there, but they cannot all be my favorite. There is a huge difference.

Why do you or anyone care that someone might criticize your answer, are you that much of a snowflake?

Bull$hit

But you go right on ahead with your Herr Doktor Joseph Goebbels -like Big Lie pandering on behalf o your Orange Kool-Aid Con-Man...

After his traitorous incitement of the Insurrection of January 6, 2021... your Orange Baboon-God has become a modern-day Benedict Arnold.

Keep the agenda but dump your Orange Albatross before you end-up throwing peanuts from the cheap seats for a generation or two.

Snap out of it... get your heads out of your a$$e$... and his...
The Big Lie is yours and it looks like it has failed. Wait until after the Midterms. More fraud will be exposed.

Of course there is a difference. There are 100s of worthy charities out there, but they cannot all be my favorite. There is a huge difference.

Why do you or anyone care that someone might criticize your answer, are you that much of a snowflake?
Name a few.

Name a few.

Sure.

This one is both worthy and a favorite as my son is a Type-1 diabetic

This is another worthy one we support.

I also find these to be worthy

Is that enough or would you like more?

Sure.

This one is both worthy and a favorite as my son is a Type-1 diabetic

This is another worthy one we support.

I also find these to be worthy

Is that enough or would you like more?
I would like to see what percentage of the money collected gets to where it belongs.

I would like to see what percentage of the money collected gets to where it belongs.

That is always a good thing to look at.

The JDRF is about 26% administrative. that is a tad high but it is personal for us so we donate to them.

The MEHS is 100% as it is a local charity and all is used to support its operations.

This is a great site to find that information even if you are not part of the Govt

Nope. It is not the criticism I fear. It is the endless back and forth....such as the one you just dragged me into.
This conversation has gone nowhere and is no longer worth my time.

Nope. It is not the criticism I fear. It is the endless back and forth....such as the one you just dragged me into.
This conversation has gone nowhere and is no longer worth my time.
It's a pointless question. The answer proves nothing.

Forum List

Back