55 percent of the country believes the 2020 election was fraudulent

I'm not hiding anything but why would you want to know what charities I donate to? You are just trying to troll me.

We are always look for worthy places to donate money or time to.

That you are so ashamed you cannot even name them is very telling indeed.

I will have no further response to your ridiculous attempt at trying to troll me.

Do not blame me for you being so embarrassed by who you choose to give your money to that you cannot even say who they are.

Hijack2.jpeg

It's none of your business, turd. He's not ashamed, but he knows assholes like you will verbally abuse him.

I could only do so if they were something to be ashamed of.

Weird how you people live in fear of every little thing like this.

I could only do so if they were something to be ashamed of.

Weird how you people live in fear of every little thing like this.
With all due respect...on this board, if you are asked how the weather is and you answer "dark and gloomy" you get responses that you are a racist because you are implying that "dark" is a negative.

It is how it works on here.

For example....if he said "folds of honor" or "wounded warrior project" or "Tunnels to towers", the response by many on here (not saying you) would be....'sure, you would never donate to BLM or MLK Foundation or Salvation Army because you are a racist'

That's why such questioning and not accepting "I prefer not to answer" is considered a trolling question.

With all due respect...on this board, if you are asked how the weather is and you answer "dark and gloomy" you get responses that you are a racist because you are implying that "dark" is a negative.

It is how it works on here.

For example....if he said "folds of honor" or "wounded warrior project" or "Tunnels to towers", the response by many on here (not saying you) would be....'sure, you would never donate to BLM or MLK Foundation or Salvation Army because you are a racist'

That's why such questioning and not accepting "I prefer not to answer" is considered a trolling question.

you people care too much what others on here say to you if that is what you are worried about.

55% admit the 2020 election was stolen.

Another 15-25% know it was but lie about it.

Polls on 911 are about the same, 60% know it was a fraud, chosen traitors who did it lie and say they believe the official version...
Rubbish.

You have sixty-two (62) chances to prove your point in various jurisdictions in the weeks following the November 2020 election and you failed to do so.

For the most part, you got laughed out of court, oftentimes by Republican and even Rump -appointed judges and justices.

Enough of your Orange Baboon-God's Big Lie.

Rubbish.

You have sixty-two (62) chances to prove your point in various jurisdictions in the weeks following the November 2020 election and you failed to do so.

For the most part, you got laughed out of court, oftentimes by Republican and even Rump -appointed judges and justices.

Enough of your Orange Baboon-God's Big Lie.

All of the "Biden republicans" are Zionists...

Why?

you people care too much what others on here say to you if that is what you are worried about.
Actually, we dont care what others say. We care about getting into a rabbit hole, off topic accusations and hyperbole. Its not my style. This, for example is what I am referring to.

Here....let me show you:

R: I am against abortion becuase of my faith
D: so you must be racist seeing as most abortions are people of color
R: I am against anyone getting abortion, regardless of race
D: But it doesn't change the fact that you are racist
R: What makes you think I am racist
D: You voted for Trump so thats all we need to know about your racism
R: What does my vote have to do with this
D: Everyone knows that Trump voters are racist.

You see....that is how it works when someone can hide behind a keyboard and monitor.

Now, as for you....you baited him/her by continually asking him who his/her favorite charity is. You dont really care what it is. You wanted to use it against him/her. And smart people on this board avoid that kind of bullshit.

Now, as for you....you baited him/her by continually asking him who his/her favorite charity is.

I did not ask him what his favorite charity was, just which ones he found worthy.

He was too ashamed to answer.

And somehow that is now my fault.

This is the kind of "logic" that makes these boards so much fun.

Forum List

Back