55 percent of the country believes the 2020 election was fraudulent

It's your way apparently, don't assume the rest of us care only about ourselves, like you do.

You care about other people when there is a Dem in the white house and you can earn points for doing so. When there is a Repub you all could not care less about the poor and the suffering.

You care about other people when there is a Dem in the white house and you can earn points for doing so. When there is a Repub you all could not care less about the poor and the suffering.

You're wrong as usual of course, but that's par for the course (get it?) when it comes to you. :itsok:

I give money to worthy charities regardless if there is a democrat or republican occupying the White House.

You're wrong as usual of course, but that's par for the course (get it?) when it comes to you. :itsok:

I am sure you can find lots of post showing you expressing this concern prior to Jan 21?

Nope, just a simple 1 story with a walkout basement that we had built. All total just a tad over 2200 sqft of living space. Everything we need is on the main level so do not have to go up and down stairs unless we choose to. A great house to grow old together in. My favorite part so far is the screened in deck on the main level. I have used it more in a week than I did my deck in my previous house that we lived in for more than 6 years.
Exactly what my wife and I decided to buy down here in Myrtle Beach. One story, no stairs that would be a burden as we age, a screened in patio with a doggie door (for my dogs, not my wife). We have a TV on the patio and spend more time there than anywhere else in the house. We have a fire table for the cool days and a high powered double fan for the hot ones.

Love Myrtle Beach.

Enjoy your new home. Where did you build? Florida?

Exactly what my wife and I decided to buy down here in Myrtle Beach. One story, no stairs that would be a burden as we age, a screened in patio with a doggie door (for my dogs, not my wife). We have a TV on the patio and spend more time there than anywhere else in the house. We have a fire table for the cool days and a high powered double fan for the hot ones.

Love Myrtle Beach.

Enjoy your new home. Where did you build? Florida?

Sounds great.

We are in Illinois, not far from St Louis.

We did not do a TV on the porch, it is our "escape" location. Did buy a nice Bluetooth speaker that looks like a lantern so I can listen to music out there.

Sounds great.

We did not do a TV on the porch, it is our "escape" location. Did buy a nice Bluetooth speaker that looks like a lantern so I can listen to music out there.
We put a TV out there because we love college sports. We were both collegiate athletes and from Wednesday through Sunday, it is all about ESPN and ACC network....and the occasional NASCAR.
Go Cuse....Beat Clemson.

We put a TV out there because we love college sports. We were both collegiate athletes and from Wednesday through Sunday, it is all about ESPN and ACC network....and the occasional NASCAR.
Go Cuse....Beat Clemson.

As you can tell by my username and avatar I do as well. The wife not so much! lol.

Sounds great.

Like this?

a1620e81a39a13eb01f56edcd3af03f9.jpg

Forum List

Back