55%

President Trump is gaining increasing popularity amongst sane people according to Rasmussen. Much to the chagrin of the weasel media, likely voters like what they see, despite the daily gauntlet of lies and negativity the president must run. But the rats are running out of cheese...today Huffington Post called the intel shadow government, "whistle blowers".
lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 1/31 - 2/15 -- 44.6 50.3 -5.7
Gallup 2/13 - 2/15 1500 A 40 54 -14
Rasmussen Reports 2/13 - 2/15 1500 LV 55 45 +10
Economist/YouGov 2/12 - 2/14 1100 RV 46 49 -3
FOX News 2/11 - 2/13 1013 RV 48 47 +1
Reuters/Ipsos 2/10 - 2/14 1774 A 46 50 -4
Pew Research 2/7 - 2/12 1503 A 39 56 -17
PPP (D) 2/7 - 2/8 712 RV 43 53 -10
Emerson 2/5 - 2/6 617 RV 48 47 +1
Quinnipiac 2/2 - 2/6 1155 RV 42 51 -9
CBS News 2/1 - 2/2 1019 A 40 48 -8
CNN/ORC 1/31 - 2/2 1002 A 44 53 -9

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

LOL

What is your point? I posted the most recent and far more legible.
The most recent is the one at the top of the list.
First, polls and statistics are useful tools, but there's a reason why even reputable polls vary a bit even if all done on the same day. Looking at all the polls, such as the RCP average, is a more useful tool than just cherry-picking one source or the most recent poll.

Second, the top seven are within a week of each other. While the far Left is constantly shitting their pants over Trump, I'm more interested in what his polls and actions are in April, not in less than a month of being in office.

Who do the American people trust more?

45% Trump
42% Media
10% Neither

Is the Media Harder on President Trump than they were on Obama?

68% Yes

Do you believe the Media?

6% Yes
94% No

Simple.... Here, from the company, you have quoted from frequently is the difference.

GALLUP DAILY
REAL UNEMPLOYMENT
9.4% +0.2

Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Politics, Economy, Wellbeing, and World
Thanks for the info. As I posted to Faun, I support polls and statistics, but they need to be taken in context and in comparison to similar reputable polls. Gallup is a good one, but they aren't perfect. Still, they provide good information like you quoted.

Here is something else to consider when looking at the American employment market and history:
Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Politics, Economy, Wellbeing, and World
State of the American Workplace
51% of employees are actively looking for a new job or watching for new job openings.

LOL. The fact is, both were deplorable, but most American voters voted against the most deplorable candidate.

Yes, the Democrats should run an even more deplorable candidate than Hillary next time to see what happens.

and the most deplorable candidate got less votes than Hillary and still won...
And the reason why he won? Wait for it......those people you and guno disrespect: flyover country rubes. :D Irony. I love it.

...flyover country rubes...

gv32O.png

BS. You were being a smart arse and got caught out....
Incorrect. You twisted the facts like a fake news website and got caught at it. You needed your friends to back you up while you licked your wounds.

Uh-uh. You don't get to play smart arse and then change the rules. You were being a smart arse douche. I didn't anybody to back me up. I dealt with you easily by myself. It was like shelling peas..

President Trump is gaining increasing popularity amongst sane people according to Rasmussen. Much to the chagrin of the weasel media, likely voters like what they see, despite the daily gauntlet of lies and negativity the president must run. But the rats are running out of cheese...today Huffington Post called the intel shadow government, "whistle blowers".
lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

Rasmussen?

:rofl:

his approval rating is under 40% nutter butter

lol.gif

DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg

55 percent of flyover country rubes aren't 55 percent of normal Americans

it's not even that much .... he's losing support even among people who voted for him because he's such a train wreck.

Uh-uh. You don't get to play smart arse and then change the rules. You were being a smart arse douche. I didn't anybody to back me up. I dealt with you easily by myself. It was like shelling peas..
1) I wasn't a "smart arse", I simply posted facts you didn't like. When I did, you became emotionally upset, abusive and twisting the words to more your liking. You know, like you are now.

2) Actually you did and, no, you can't.

it's not even that much .... he's losing support even among people who voted for him because he's such a train wreck.
I bet you have quite a caboose! ;)

Train wreck or not, it is what it is. He hasn't even been President for a month and all the Left Wing has done for the past 17 weeks is bitch, moan and throw tantrums. Don't you see your resemblance to the far Right for the past 8 years? How can you claim the LW is better than the RW when you act just like them?

Meanwhile, enjoy the ride. Choo-choo!

file_18.jpg

Forum List

Back