58 straight months of jobs growth, ACA working great where allowed to, where is this bad economy?

BAD ECONOMY:

(1) Less home ownership
(2) Jobs consist of low wage, part-time, and temporary employment
(3) Businesses are offering less company paid benefits
(4) The cost of living to real wage ratio
(5) Higher health care cost
(6) Higher rent, utilities, and food cost
(7) Student loan debt
(8) 50% of children living at or below the poverty line
(9) Approximately 47 million receiving food stamps
(10) An astronomical and rising national debt
(11) Savings accounts paying .25% interest
(12) Troubled pension funds
(13) Cities going bankrupt
(14) Malls closing
(15) Retail chains closing stores
(16) Consumer spending down
(17) Our rundown infrastructure
(18) Growing gap between the rich and the poor
(19) The decline of the Middle Class
(20) Millions receiving some form of government assistance
(21) College grads working at low wage jobs and living with parents
(22) The cost of higher education
(23) Our dependency on cheap foreign imports
(24) Businesses off-shore out-sourcing jobs and importing labor
(25) The influx of cheap illegal immigrant labor
(26) Lost home equity
(27) Government debt keeping the economy afloat
(28) Technology, automation, and innovation replacing workers
(29) Men, women, children, and families homeless
(30) Many working and still receiving some form of government assistance

Yep, we're doing great. Economically, we're booming, and things couldn't be better. We're experiencing economic growth and stability. America is working, and the wheels of commerce are turning full speed. We have an internal cash flow unmatched anywhere in the world. As a matter of fact, we're doing so great, that we're giving away multi-$Billions to foreign governments, engaging in senseless deadly costly wars, and providing care and support for millions of illegal immigrants. What more could we ask for?

What's funny is these sh*tstain progressives complain about many of the things on your list about how screwed up our economy is, usually on threads meant to attack capitalism in general. Yet when it comes to the Hussein and his record, suddenly they are trying to convince everyone what a wonderful job he is doing.
He would have done a lot better without 6 years of mindless Pub obstruction and shutdown threats...that Foxbots etc etc don't seem to know about...

Judging from the AWFUL legislation that the progressive wing of the Democratic Party gave us in the two years that they controlled the House, Senate and Oval Office, Franco...it's small wonder that the electorate introduced obstruction to the process when they voted out record numbers of Democrats. That didn't happen because progressives were doing wonderful things...that happened because they chose to take advantage of a financial crisis to pass a completely flawed and poorly named ACA...and a stimulus plan that rewarded Democratic supporters more than it stimulated a staggering economy.
Not to mention GOP obstruction and filibusters from 2008-2010, then add to that historically midterms always have low voter turnout. And GOP obstruction really turned off a lot of voters who were hoping for change. Instead of even more people showing up to vote out the obstructionists they didn't and the obstructionists were rewarded.

Now the GOP has led and what have they done besides cut social programs for the poor to give guys like trump a tax break. Trump, who went from $1 billion to $8 billion. That's who Republicans are worrying about.

You really don't have a clue what's going on in this country...do you, Sealy?

Democrats got voted out of office in 2010 because they went along with a massive overhaul of our healthcare system that a majority of the American people did not want. Blaming what Barack Obama referred to as a "shellacking" following the 2010 mid-terms as a problem with "voter turn out" is wishful thinking on the part of progressives. You folks got your asses handed to you because you ignored the electorate.

The GOP is the Party that has been "obstructed" since 2010. Unlike Bill Clinton, who pivoted to the center and compromised with conservatives following his own shellacking in a mid-term election...Barack Obama has taken a "charred earth" stance towards the GOP. He demanded they cave to what he wanted to see for legislation and had Harry Reid stacking Republican bills on his desk over in the Senate that weren't allowed to even come up for a vote! Then when the GOP got enough votes in the Senate to stop that...Obama threatened to veto anything that came to his desk that he didn't like. Blaming the GOP for not getting stuff done...when the Democrats have done what they have done is amusing...but totally ridiculous!
Before I read the rest, keep in mind "the electorate" didn't show up in 2010 to vote GOP, they didn't show up at all. Same as 2014. Hence why Obama won in 2012.

If the same numbers showed up in midterms you'd lose.

The inflow of illegal GOP/Chamber of Commerce laborers is equal to the outflow.
Try again.

The drop in LPR is due to changing demographics, not the economy.
Try again.

I've already proven that you are wrong with the LFPR rate change by age cohort. So, you lose.

View attachment 46913
You have only proven you understand nothing!
With each year more "Boomers" leave the workforce and fewer "Busters" take their place in the prime working age group.

http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2005/11/art3full.pdf

Between 1946 and 1964, the U.S. fertility rate increased substantially, and approximately 78 million people were born. This huge segment of the population, called the “baby boomers,” were between the ages of 40 and 58 years in 2004 and will be between the ages of 50 and 68 years in 2014.

Between 1965 and 1976, the number of births decreased once again. The population born during this time, called the “baby bust,” will constitute part of the prime-aged worker group 25 to 54 years of age from 2004 to 2014. The baby-bust population is much smaller than the baby-boom population, and this difference in their numbers will contribute to the decrease in the growth of the labor force during those years.

Yeah, abortion's working out real well for you, isn't it???? As long as we can keep enough people working, Social Security is sustainable. With a shrinking workforce, it's not!!!!
Number of Abortions in US Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973
Thats why we need to make Mexicans working here tax paying Americans. What's wrong with beaners? Odaley hessay

Other than the ones who are robbing, raping and murdering American citizens...absolutely NOTHING! I have nothing but respect for the many Mexicans, El Salvadorans, Guatemalans and Brazilians that I've worked with over the years. That doesn't mean that I think they should be able to come and go as they please however! We have a serious problem with border security...a problem that liberals refuse to address because they want more Hispanic voters voting for them.
They wouldn't cross the border if there weren't jobs waiting for them. Isn't that hard for a detective to figure out where illegals work.

I've already proven that you are wrong with the LFPR rate change by age cohort. So, you lose.

View attachment 46913
With each year more "Boomers" leave the workforce and fewer "Busters" take their place in the prime working age group.

Between 1946 and 1964, the U.S. fertility rate increased substantially, and approximately 78 million people were born. This huge segment of the population, called the “baby boomers,” were between the ages of 40 and 58 years in 2004 and will be between the ages of 50 and 68 years in 2014.

Between 1965 and 1976, the number of births decreased once again. The population born during this time, called the “baby bust,” will constitute part of the prime-aged worker group 25 to 54 years of age from 2004 to 2014. The baby-bust population is much smaller than the baby-boom population, and this difference in their numbers will contribute to the decrease in the growth of the labor force during those years.

Yeah, abortion's working out real well for you, isn't it???? As long as we can keep enough people working, Social Security is sustainable. With a shrinking workforce, it's not!!!!
Thats why we need to make Mexicans working here tax paying Americans. What's wrong with beaners? Odaley hessay

Other than the ones who are robbing, raping and murdering American citizens...absolutely NOTHING! I have nothing but respect for the many Mexicans, El Salvadorans, Guatemalans and Brazilians that I've worked with over the years. That doesn't mean that I think they should be able to come and go as they please however! We have a serious problem with border security...a problem that liberals refuse to address because they want more Hispanic voters voting for them.
They wouldn't cross the border if there weren't jobs waiting for them. Isn't that hard for a detective to figure out where illegals work.

Some wouldn't cross the border if we didn't have a massive welfare state.

As Milton Friedman once noted: you can have free immigration or a welfare state; you can't have both.

Where are 10 million illegals working? Can we at least find 50% of the illegal employers then the other half will probably stop hiring illegals then they go home and or don't come to begin with.

T

Some wouldn't cross the border if we didn't have a massive welfare state.

As Milton Friedman once noted: you can have free immigration or a welfare state; you can't have both.
They come for jobs. You as a Republican just can't argue against the corporations you worship cause the GOP got you brainwashed.

Where are 10 million illegals working? Can we at least find 50% of the illegal employers then the other half will probably stop hiring illegals then they go home and or don't come to begin with.

They are working the farms.

That's what McCain said but turns out that's a lie.

I could find thousands of illegals. Ever fly to NYC? The whole place is staffed by illegals.

Then check every construction or factory or company with mexican workers.

If they are just doing jobs Americans won't do, why Republicans have a problem with it now?

This all started being a problem on Reagan's watch. Us liberals believe it was deliberate.

I could find thousands of illegals. Ever fly to NYC? The whole place is staffed by illegals.

I hired Mexicans, good workers. They were documented or they didn't work for me. It is the law.

If they are just doing jobs Americans won't do, why Republicans have a problem with it now?

This all started being a problem on Reagan's watch. Us liberals believe it was deliberate.

You brought them up. I didn't.

I hired Mexicans, good workers. They were documented or they didn't work for me. It is the law.
Where are they all working?

So you and all your conservative pals pay all your taxes and check all your Mexicans. How patriotic of you. You're acting like corporations don't cheat.

Maybe those bush tax breaks don't include small business owners such as yourselves.

Tell me, is or are your corporations sitting on billions? Then I'm not even talking about you. Youre on of us. And if you aren't, don't ask us to agree with your slant on things. Greed selfish and ignorance is what you are praying on and there's plenty of that here in America.

We should toss out any American who doesn't vote.

So you and all your conservative pals pay all your taxes and check all your Mexicans. How patriotic of you. You're acting like corporations don't cheat.

Maybe those bush tax breaks don't include small business owners such as yourselves.

Tell me, is or are your corporations sitting on billions? Then I'm not even talking about you. Youre on of us. And if you aren't, don't ask us to agree with your slant on things. Greed selfish and ignorance is what you are praying on and there's plenty of that here in America.

Many small business owners, such as myself, ARE corporations. You flatulent nematode. :slap:

And the only thing I've pointed out about GE is that they've done everything that the far left HATES...and their CEO was best pals with Barry. So all that "talk" that was coming from this administration about fighting against corporate greed has to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt considering Obama's relationship with Immelt.

Yep, democrats are no different than republicans. They payoff government for special favors. The only difference is the democratic base isn't smart enough to realize they are corrupt.

Yet the R-Derp's and the Franco's of this board are absolutely convinced that the only politicians in the pockets of big business are Republicans.
Make up your minds. Do the rich own and control our government or not?

You Republicans defend the very rich and powerful that own you.

Yes, the wealthy of the world wield immense power over government not only here but EVERYWHERE! Even in communist countries there was always an "elite" class of people who lived totally different from the masses. It was that way in Cuba...it was that way in the Soviet Union and China. So kindly explain how progressive policies address that? They pay it lip service, Sealy but when Barack Obama is hanging out with the people he's hanging out with this week in Martha's Vineyard do you NOT think that those people in large part "control" our government? I've got news for you...if you're palling around with the POTUS then you've got some huge clout!
But only the GOP here fights for secret campaign funding and no limits on lobbying campaign financing duh. People paying for getting destructive, greedy stuff, like screwing the workers, customers and the environment duh.

Many small business owners, such as myself, ARE corporations. You flatulent nematode. :slap:
And you're getting screwed and giant corps and rich people are getting away with murder because of the GOP, dupe.

And the only thing I've pointed out about GE is that they've done everything that the far left HATES...and their CEO was best pals with Barry. So all that "talk" that was coming from this administration about fighting against corporate greed has to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt considering Obama's relationship with Immelt.

Yep, democrats are no different than republicans. They payoff government for special favors. The only difference is the democratic base isn't smart enough to realize they are corrupt.

Yet the R-Derp's and the Franco's of this board are absolutely convinced that the only politicians in the pockets of big business are Republicans.
Make up your minds. Do the rich own and control our government or not?

You Republicans defend the very rich and powerful that own you.

Yes, the wealthy of the world wield immense power over government not only here but EVERYWHERE! Even in communist countries there was always an "elite" class of people who lived totally different from the masses. It was that way in Cuba...it was that way in the Soviet Union and China. So kindly explain how progressive policies address that? They pay it lip service, Sealy but when Barack Obama is hanging out with the people he's hanging out with this week in Martha's Vineyard do you NOT think that those people in large part "control" our government? I've got news for you...if you're palling around with the POTUS then you've got some huge clout!
But only the GOP here fights for secret campaign funding and no limits on lobbying campaign financing duh. People paying for getting destructive, greedy stuff, like screwing the workers, customers and the environment duh.
How many Republicans know citizens united is bad but cognitive dissonance must be kicking in big time because they hate disagreeing with the rich who they worship.

Nobody's talking about you small potatoes. You remind me of my small business owner cousin who owns a toe truck.

You aren't one of them.

Forum List

Back