58 versus 8

Guysguy

Nov 1, 2017
58 killed with a gun by a white guy? There's nothing we can do and it's too early to discus it. 8 killed with a truck by a brown guy? My God man, we've got to do something and we've got to do it this instant. We can't afford to wait even another hour.

So typically American and so very wrong.

58 killed with a gun by a white guy? There's nothing we can do and it's too early to discus it. 8 killed with a truck by a brown guy? My God man, we've got to do something and we've got to do it this instant. We can't afford to wait even another hour.

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

• Banned
Didn't Trump say right after NV that it was too soon to talk about guns? Is it still too soon?
Home Depot trucks don't kill people, people do. It would seem we have to ban all people? Those fuckers are dangerous.

Strange. I don't recall anyone looking to take away everyone's rights right after the Manhattan terrorist attack.

Have you a link to that?

• Banned

Strange. I don't recall anyone looking to take away everyone's rights right after the Manhattan terrorist attack.

Have you a link to that?
You mean the panic that produced the Patriot Act?

Have you a link to that?
Seems you cannot follow your own thread.

What terror attack in the last 48 hours happened in Manhattan, and tell Me, where is anyone calling to take away anyone's rights because of it?

It is exactly the opposite of what you typed.

Dude (forget race) kills 58 people with a gun.

IMMEDIATELY: We need to ban all guns now!! Communist Rule!!!

Dude (forget his fucking race) runs over people with a truck.

SILENCE on banning trucks.

Fuck off. We are getting machine guns, commie!!!

Good thread newb and welcome

It is exactly the opposite of what you typed.

Dude (forget race) kills 58 people with a gun.

IMMEDIATELY: We need to ban all guns now!! Communist Rule!!!

Dude (forget his fucking race) runs over people with a truck.

SILENCE on banning trucks.

Fuck off. We are getting machine guns, commie!!!
58 people were killed in short order with a gun and that's off limits but now all Muslims and all trucks must be shipped to an island before Fox and Friends will feel safe enough to bike a mile round trip to the store for a gallon of 2% milk.

58 people were killed in short order with a gun and that's off limits but now all Muslims and all trucks must be shipped to an island before Fox and Friends will feel safe enough to bike a mile round trip to the store for a gallon of 2% milk.
At least you got to the heart of the problem. People, not their instruments.

We're getting machine guns, and that's the final word. It's only a matter of time. Everyone will be FORCED to have a full-auto in their home within the next 5 years. AKA Switzerland.

Have you a link to that?

What terror attack in the last 48 hours happened in Manhattan, and tell Me, where is anyone calling to take away anyone's rights because of it?
Trump is already trying to take away the "rights" of people to come here. Why, because he's in a panic. But guns killing 58? Well, shoot, we can't do a thing about that there are just bad people in the world.

Have you a link to that?

Trump is already trying to take away the "rights" of people to come here. Why, because he's in a panic. But guns killing 58? Well, shoot, we can't do a thing about that there are just bad people in the world.
What? Get back to Me when you can form a coherent thought.

Come take them.

At least you got to the heart of the problem. People, not their instruments.

We're getting machine guns, and that's the final word. It's only a matter of time. Everyone will be FORCED to have a full-auto in their home within the next 5 years. AKA Switzerland.
Switzerland has guns, and they know how to use them, but ammo is strictly controlled even for soldiers. There were too many suicides and it was just a handful before they said this has to change. All those guns you see moving around are highly regulated for where they can go and why, and they cannot be loaded for any reason if you are a normal citizen. If you see a gun on a bus you don't have to worry, it can't be loaded until they drop them off at the shooting range. The owner owns no ammo. They have strict ammo control.

Forum List

Back