$6.00 a gallon for gas in Florida

In February 2009 Gas was nation wide on average 1.84 now nation wide it's 3.54 with Charlotte N.C. on the high end at 3.71

ch.gaschart

oh hell no I will buy a ticket for that bastard myself if needed. He's going back to his fucking roots. and you can go with him cyndie.
Careful, Rebecca – your stripes are showing!

Careful you drama bitch your ignorance is showing.

Hey there ya lowborn Polish gutter slut.........YOUR drama is showing by the way you keep getting your panties all in a bunch.

BTW.........the president doesn't control the gas prices. The CEO's and the executives of the oil companies do.

What ya wanna bet that in June or July the oil companies are going to post record profits yet AGAIN?

LMAO......top story on DRUDGE right now. $6.00 gas............

Cross one swing state off Obama's list even if Boob McNut is running!!!:rock::rock::rock:

If you think that the people of Florida are paying $6.00 a gallon, or if that drudge report is going to sway Florida out of Obama's grasp...you obviously don't live here. I can go take a picture of a gas station right up my road here in Florida that's under $4.00 per gallon tomorrow if you'd like. The very high prices are in TOURIST areas. Where EVERYTHING is more expensive (and that's not limited to Florida). What part of that don't you understand?

Keep living in your fantasy land.

LMAO......top story on DRUDGE right now. $6.00 gas............

Cross one swing state off Obama's list even if Boob McNut is running!!!:rock::rock::rock:

If you think that the people of Florida are paying $6.00 a gallon, or if that drudge report is going to sway Florida out of Obama's grasp...you obviously don't live here. I can go take a picture of a gas station right up my road here in Florida that's under $4.00 per gallon tomorrow if you'd like. The very high prices are in TOURIST areas. Where EVERYTHING is more expensive (and that's not limited to Florida). What part of that don't you understand?

Keep living in your fantasy land.
Florida Drivers Shelling Out Nearly $6 A Gallon At Some Gas Stations « CBS Tampa

Of course, I don't live there and it can't possibly be happening.

Florida Drivers Shelling Out Nearly $6 A Gallon At Some Gas Stations « CBS Tampa

TAMPA (CBS Tampa) — Talk about pain at the pump! Some Florida drivers are spending nearly $6 a gallon to fill up their gas tanks.

According to GasBuddy.com, motorists are shelling out $5.89 for a gallon of regular gas at a Shell station in Lake Buena Vista, topping out at $5.99 a gallon for premium. It doesn’t get better at a Suncoast Energy station in Orlando, where drivers are paying $5.79 for a gallon of regular.

What GOOD NEWS for democrats. If this doesn't put a lock on obama's keeping his job, everyone is just racist. Democrats will tell you how high prices are good for the ecoonomy.
i was there a week ago, and gasoline was $3.59 a gallon???

Careful, Rebecca – your stripes are showing!

Careful you drama bitch your ignorance is showing.

Hey there ya lowborn Polish gutter slut.........YOUR drama is showing by the way you keep getting your panties all in a bunch.

BTW.........the president doesn't control the gas prices. The CEO's and the executives of the oil companies do.

What ya wanna bet that in June or July the oil companies are going to post record profits yet AGAIN?

Hey there ya lowborn Polish gutter slut
You fucking NAZI

the president doesn't control the gas prices.

When Bush lifted the BAN on offshore drilling why did oil prices drop?
and when obama reinstated the ban why did the oil prices start to rise?

gas and oil prices rose under Bush's last term, just as they did under Obama's term so far.

Difference is under Bush, the increases were not as severe.

Jan 2009, gas was 1.83/gallon, crude oil was 33.07/barrel.

Jan 2010, gas was 2.62/gallon, crude oil was 69.85/barrel.

Jan 2011, gas was 3.10/gallon, crude oil was 84.47/barrel.

Jan 2012, gas was 3.35/gallon, crude oil was 97.22/barrel.

Gas prices have risen 83% since Obama took office, while crude has risen 194%.

No idea whose fault it is, just throwing numbers out there.

For Comparison...

Jan 2005, gas was 1.80/gallon, crude oil was 42.21/barrel

Jan 2006, gas was 2.10/gallon, crude oil was 58.30/barrel

Jan 2007, gas was 2.20/gallon, crude oil was 46.53/barrel

Jan 2008, gas was 3.10/gallon, crude oil was 84.70/barrel

During Bush's 2nd term, gas prices rose 72%, while crude oil rose 101%

No idea whose fault it is, just throwing numbers out there.

However, you'll notice that the increase in gas prices was lower under Bush, as was the increase of crude. I suppose there could be policy differences and situational difference affecting both numbers, but it's possible no one was complaining under Bush, because the changes were not as severe.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
In February 2009 Gas was nation wide on average 1.84 now nation wide it's 3.54 with Charlotte N.C. on the high end at 3.71

ch.gaschart

Your post is entirely dishonest though... because you ignore the fact that gas was at a ridiculously low point for a ridiculously short amount of time, and just prior it was at its highest point.

Case in point:

j1kbb.png

I payed $3.61 this AM in Melbourne, Fl.

Tampa is West Coast Florida so who know what they are paying.

TAMPA (CBS Tampa) — Talk about pain at the pump! Some Florida drivers are spending nearly $6 a gallon to fill up their gas tanks.

According to GasBuddy.com, motorists are shelling out $5.89 for a gallon of regular gas at a Shell station in Lake Buena Vista, topping out at $5.99 a gallon for premium. It doesn’t get better at a Suncoast Energy station in Orlando, where drivers are paying $5.79 for a gallon of regular.

What GOOD NEWS for democrats. If this doesn't put a lock on obama's keeping his job, everyone is just racist. Democrats will tell you how high prices are good for the ecoonomy.

Right, it's Obama's fault that gas stations around Disney gouge their customers.

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back