6 BILLION! She said 6 Billion!

Bluto she is advocating for a red/Blue divorce...so about those Jewish Space Lasers.
I don’t care about the stupidity re Jewish space lasers.

And the national divide already exists.

None of your other childish bullshit addresses even your own OP.

You’re a hack. But you’re dull.

Whatever the numbers may actually be, she does have a very good, very important point, about all of our own money and resources that we are spending on a foreign war that is none of our business, while we continue to badly neglect the defense of our own nation against a very real and immediate threat from an ongoing foreign invasion.
Poppycock bob.

Ukraine is in a fight for the nation.

We are not even if phax scares you.

Whatever the numbers may actually be, she does have a very good, very important point, about all of our own money and resources that we are spending on a foreign war that is none of our business, while we continue to badly neglect the defense of our own nation against a very real and immediate threat from an ongoing foreign invasion.
Since she obviously meant 6 million, your post makes sense.

How much you wanna bet that the government will continue to try to foist off on us their decades’ old bullshit number of illegals here in America?

I don’t care about the stupidity re Jewish space lasers.

And the national divide already exists.

None of your other childish bullshit addresses even your own OP.

You’re a hack. But you’re dull.
You better believe that everyone wants those Jewish space lasers.

They sound fun and I want them in the divorce.

BTW Mr. greene

Wasn't Mexico on the hook for that 22 Billion for a wall any kid could climb over.

Your permitted level of dull has been exceeded.

Please try to get Fire-AIDS and die — if you can.
Awwww Bluto don't get mad. Put a claim in for those Jewish space lasers just to piss off the dude in the settlement.

And appropriately so – in defense of democracy and in opposition to neo-fascist authoritarianism.
🙄

I’m probably more anti-Putin than you are, you dishonest hack. Yet, if the Administration was still in the hands of the GOP, and Trump was the one arming Zelensky, your “position” would flip.

🙄

I’m probably more anti-Putin than you are, you dishonest hack. Yet, if the Administration was still in the hands of the GOP, and Trump was the one arming Zelensky, your “position” would flip.
The former fuckup would still want that favor and then let pootin take what he wanted.

Biden butchers numbers and sentences every time he opens his mouth. The difference is Marjorie Green works for us, Biden works for China.
She like all maga fuckups work for self promotion.

Like taking branded water to an accident site and claiming ratings.

Forum List

Back