6-year-old loses eye to Israeli rubber bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US has contaminated Iraq forever.

That is a fact, why can your mind not comprehend this?

Do you think it is funny?

Depleted uranium is one of the least radioactive elements in existence.
Your poor math skills don't make your ignorant whining any more credible.

Your ignorance is glaring.

I will believe the UN and intl authorities, what they report about depleted uranium, they have knowledge and expertise you lack.

WONDERFUL---please cite a study ---presented in a peer reviewed medical
journal----which revealed that DU is a CAUSATIVE AGENT IN SOME FORM
OR FORMS OF CANCER btw----which cancers does it cause to occur?

"believe the UN"??? does the UN carry out medical studies-----in the
-------UN DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL SCIENCE?????? is that one also
located in lower Manhattan? does it accept patients? Is
COLUMBIA PRESBYTERIAN jealous? how about CORNELL?

"international authorities" ??? authorities in what? very often
sicknesses or even medical phenomena are NAMED for the Doctor who
discovered them. -------like ADDISON's DISEASE was named for
DR. ADDISON ------is there a _________'s disease named for the
sickness created by DU?????

that was very impressive sherri------reminds me of my childhood------
there were always a few very neglected children of low intellect ----
in the sandbox-----yelling at anyone who passed-------"your feet stink"---
"you are a liar" etc etc

BTW you meantioned an eye injury from a rubber coated metal bullet---
aimed at the eye of a child------from a distances of something like over 200
feet -------thru a MOVING CAR--------I am fascinated----was the bullet recovered?
Did it end up IN THE EYE SOCKET? How was the diagnosis of "injury from rubber
coated metal bullet" made? In gunshot wounds-----THE BULLET is a very
important piece of evidence------the surgeons NEVER THROW THEM AWAY with the bloody
sponges----they very carefully pick them up with forceps and carefully place them in a
labeled speciman container. Loss of vision by destruction of the eye itself---can happen---
but it can also happen simply because of an IMPACT. I saw a case of complete loss of
vision in one eye-----because of a thrown basket ball-----the eyeball was
completely intact-----but the retina gone for good. I read several articles---including
the MAAN article----and none provide any information other than the mom said----some
soldiers were shooting----WAY OVER THERE it seems during some sort of riots

BTW the kid that threw the basket ball was not charged

And I called no baby a legitimate military target, that baby was a victim of her parents bad choices in moving their family unlawfully onto lands of others.

So are the arab children who get killed for their parents placing them in a war zone. Thanks for making my argument for me, you stupid fucking whore.

No wonder this asshole has been banned at so many forums, she's a liar and fucking stupid. Along with being a terrorist supporter.

Im not having discussions with you, with all your name calling.

Putting you on ignore.

The l'il sherriliar can't handle the truth....especially the truth about her hateful vile self.

Again with the unvetted You Tube videos as though they are a modern Gospel..... LOL @ the l'il sherriliar.

So are the arab children who get killed for their parents placing them in a war zone. Thanks for making my argument for me, you stupid fucking whore.

No wonder this asshole has been banned at so many forums, she's a liar and fucking stupid. Along with being a terrorist supporter.

Im not having discussions with you, with all your name calling.

Putting you on ignore.

The l'il sherriliar can't handle the truth....especially the truth about her hateful vile self.

His mama told him not to play with that BB gun...he'd shoot his eye out and look what happened.

takes a real hero to shoot a 6 year old in the head.
Or to strap a bomb to one of their kids.

But only the first is actually happening in Palestine. Palestinian kids are being shot in the head by Zionists

Suicide bombings by children are only happening in the fantasizing of Zionists in Palestine. They are not happening.
child_suicide_bomber.jpg

lol, who is the Zionist parent of that child?

Suicide bombings in Palestine are only happening in the minds of Zionists!

lmao!

Last edited:
lol, who is the Zionist parent of that child?

Suicide bombings in Palestine are only happening in the minds of Zionists!

lmao!
It's not happening? My tuchus. The scum that Sherri adores:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3OYjKZ2Cu8]Hamas TV show has Gaza children sing praises of suicide bombing - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sGRHWtpGEY]Gaza child's recuitement to suicide bomber EXPOSED! - YouTube[/ame]

Zionist Propaganda is so funny.

Must I discredit MEMRI again?

Do Zionists ever tire of the lies?

Let us see evidence of one person blown up by a child suicide bomber in Palestine this year.

I shall not be holding my breath waiting for a response.

lmao!

Hamas in call to end suicide bombings

*Saturday 8 April 2006*20.34 ED
Suicide bombings officially abandoned 2006

Since that time, suicide bombings exist in Palestine in the minds of Zionists and in lying Zionist Hasbara Propaganda!

Hamas is to abandon its use of suicide bombers, who have killed almost 300 Israelis, in any future confrontations with Israel, its activists have told The Observer.

Hamas in call to end suicide bombings | World news | The Observer

Zionist Propaganda is so funny.

Must I discredit MEMRI again?

Do Zionists ever tire of the lies?

Let us see evidence of one person blown up by a child suicide bomber in Palestine this year.

I shall not be holding my breath waiting for a response.

lmao!
No stick to your discredited sites like pressTv (the Iranian internet propoganda arm), RT News (Russian propoganda), and "Maan" the IslamoNazi propaganda sites. Did I leave anybody out? Oh sorry, in this thread you used a link from a David Duke site.

Get lost. LOL

Hamas in call to end suicide bombings

*Saturday 8 April 2006*20.34 ED
Suicide bombings officially abandoned 2006

Since that time, suicide bombings exist in Palestine in the minds of Zionists and in lying Zionist Hasbara Propaganda!

Hamas is to abandon its use of suicide bombers, who have killed almost 300 Israelis, in any future confrontations with Israel, its activists have told The Observer.

Hamas in call to end suicide bombings | World news | The Observer
After how many? Plus it coincided with the wall going up, so they decided to use missiles. Such nice people. LOL

See you cannot come up with even one single solitary case of a child suicide bomber killing anyone in Palestine this year.

Why is that?

Why do you keep claiming suicide bombings are happening when they are not?

Why do you keep lying about this?

Do you have a conscience?

Last edited:
I am not interested in discussing the past, we are discussing what is happening in Palestine today, not 7 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back