6 year old murdered after boys in blue decide to chase his father for minor warrants

Sure sure. It gives them the right to murder you.
again false! murder requires pre meditation .
That's 1st degree
yes it is and it not what the cops were planning as odious would like you to believe.
in his delusional mind set he wants the cops to be the psyco killers he wishes he was.
Well in this case they rather look like psycho killers since the little boy was shot five times and died, and the man was shot twice and lived? Explain that?

And if they knew the child was in the car, God help them...
there were two boys?
Just one, the shot five times dead one...

grasping now
To you. I may be but your first post with the cop sucking was grasping from the beginning so.
to me? to me you are grasping for sure. you the big cop enforcer you are. Dude, do you know how stupid that sounds? Come on dude get a frkn life already.
Oh you mean I can put on a shiny tin badge and go murder little kids to!? OH CAN I!? PLEASEEEE!
and folks, there you go! Nuts to say the least.
Just like the pigs you are defending because that's EXACTLY why they did. Imagine this. Jackass has confrontation with you,drives away you chase him down dead end street blocking him in,he MIGHT have hit you with his vehicle are you going to get out and start blasting away with a pistol? I bet you would but MOST Americans would have let it go after he ran off...not worth endangering ANYONE by chasing him. YOU and those like you are a mentally ill bunch and a threat to sane society.
I'd bet there is a class of folk out there that would do exactly what you stated no matter who was in the car with them. I put that percentage at about 20% would do that.

Like I said. Can't wait till a pig shoots you a few times...tell us how you feel then about them having extra rights.
grasping now
To you. I may be but your first post with the cop sucking was grasping from the beginning so.
to me? to me you are grasping for sure. you the big cop enforcer you are. Dude, do you know how stupid that sounds? Come on dude get a frkn life already.
Oh you mean I can put on a shiny tin badge and go murder little kids to!? OH CAN I!? PLEASEEEE!
and then some.

Jeremy Mardis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Sure the usual cop suckers here will blame everyone BUT the gang in blue.
Dads fault for running.
No its not. Running from cops doesn't give gang in blue right to murder you dumbass. Jeez I wish just once someone who LOVES that cop cock would get shot doing something simple and then try blaming themselves for it....to many ignorant fucks around.
Running from the cops isn't something simple. It's pretty major if you ask me. I'd never do it.
It does if you try to ram them with a vehicle

grasping now
and then some.
message board cop enforcer dude. Sounds like a Budweiser commercial.

Dads fault for running.
No its not. Running from cops doesn't give gang in blue right to murder you dumbass. Jeez I wish just once someone who LOVES that cop cock would get shot doing something simple and then try blaming themselves for it....to many ignorant fucks around.
Running from the cops isn't something simple. It's pretty major if you ask me. I'd never do it.
some folks are just too naive to know that the dude used his car as a weapon. clueless left I call them. completely escaping reality.

Odious is on a posting bender !
Too much coffee or too much delusion?

Yeah, I was kinda overly coffeed up myself this morning, and finishing off all my left over Halloween candy on top of that. lol. What a rush.

The father killed him by running. His fault.

Disgusting
I completely agree, the dad should never have put the son in the car and use him as a shield, you're exactly right, disgusting.
Never used him as a shield idiot. Gang in blue once again shows they have no concern for citizens rights or innocent bystanders by them firing indiscriminately into a vehicle murdering a child in the process. I'll make sure my wife prays for the deaths of those pigs involved.
They didn't murder the kid or the dad. They may have killed them but murder no.
Firing wildly into a vehicle with no idea of occupants is negligent homicide at the least 2nd degree murder at best.
Cool opinion!

I respect the job police have to do. I'm all in favor of police doing what they need to do to go home at the end of their shift and if the choice is some hump or a cop, I'm picking the cop.

But their job is to keep 5 year olds alive. Kid is in the car and it looks like the bad guy is going to flee? Let him go rather than peppering the car full of rounds and then saying "oh well." Same thing about chasing car thieves at 100mph through neighborhoods.

At some point the reward of getting just one more minor bad guy off the street right that minute just isn't worth the cost. Put out an APB, get a warrant, and arrest the guy later.
Did the cops know the kid was in the car?

Gee, imagine that:

“Shooting at vehicles creates an unreasonable risk unless such a real and articulable threat exists,” the DOJ wrote. “First, it is difficult to shoot at a moving car with accuracy. Missed shots can hit bystanders or others in the vehicle. Second, if the driver is disabled by the shot, the vehicle may become unguided, making it potentially more dangerous.”
‘Not worth a child’s life': Marshals’ shootout that killed autistic first-grader criticized

Even someone who's seen a movie knows you dont just fire off randomly because of innocent bystanders

and then some.
message board cop enforcer dude. Sounds like a Budweiser commercial.
I was thinking it was more of a mental illness PSA.

Gee, imagine that:

“Shooting at vehicles creates an unreasonable risk unless such a real and articulable threat exists,” the DOJ wrote. “First, it is difficult to shoot at a moving car with accuracy. Missed shots can hit bystanders or others in the vehicle. Second, if the driver is disabled by the shot, the vehicle may become unguided, making it potentially more dangerous.”
‘Not worth a child’s life': Marshals’ shootout that killed autistic first-grader criticized

Even someone who's seen a movie knows you dont just fire off randomly because of innocent bystanders
I guess the marshals missed that part or, as it sure as hell looks, they couldn't wait to play John Wayne and killed a little boy instead.

Dads fault for running.
some folks are just too naive to know that the dude used his car as a weapon. clueless left I call them. completely escaping reality.
Someone tries to hit me with a car is going to get deadified. I may or may not see a child in the car, especially one with dark tinted windows.

Someone tries to hit me with a car is going to get deadified. I may or may not see a child in the car, especially one with dark tinted windows.
Only, he isn't dead, but the much smaller person who (supposedly) wasn't a target is. The man was shot twice and the boy five times? Explain that for us, please...

The father hit police with his vehicle on purpose then tried to flee.

The father killed this boy.

It is tragic.

And where does is say what he warrant was for -- not that it matters when you strike police with your car then try to escape you're now a felon.
No, the cops killed the boy, they were the ones firing guns.

If you ram a cop car and you have a little kid in the car, you're putting the kid at risk of death.

Hope dad is prosecuted for the death of his son.

".....the marshals cornered the suspect in his vehicle. Few then put his vehicle in reverse and struck the police vehicle, the news site reports. The officers exited their vehicle and fired their duty pistols through the driver’s side window."
If you commit a crime and someone dies, yes you should be responsible. Even if you didn't pull the trigger.

Reminds me of the story where the cops went all Die Hard shooting into a crowd hitting innocent bystanders and the cops charged the guy they were shooting at with shooting the bystanders because yanno, cops arent responsible for anything

Don't do drugs.

The father hit police with his vehicle on purpose then tried to flee.

The father killed this boy.

It is tragic.

And where does is say what he warrant was for -- not that it matters when you strike police with your car then try to escape you're now a felon.
If you believe the cops. I don't. Its why they are being asked to wear cameras now.

Forum List

Back