60% Disapproval and Rising

All the baby doe’s. All alive and murdered
LOLOL

In a thread about Impeached Trump's nosediving approval ratings, brain-dead cons want to divert the thread to be about abortion.

face-palm-gif.278959

What other countries did. The ones that are all opening up and have decreasing cases. It is an international pandemic, leaving to the governors was stupid. What leadership do we have now? Think he cares more about traitor statues.
Impeached Trump -- failing from behind.

What other countries did. The ones that are all opening up and have decreasing cases. It is an international pandemic, leaving to the governors was stupid. What leadership do we have now? Think he cares more about traitor statues.
Not only did our president leave the tough decisions to the governors, but he pitted one state against another in obtaining resources and then undermined Governors he did not like

Not only did our president leave the tough decisions to the governors, but he pitted one state against another in obtaining resources and then undermined Governors he did not like
So you're saying Trump should have been authoritarian and the governors are incompetent, especially those in the states hit the hardest (blue states)?

So you're saying Trump should have been authoritarian and the governors are incompetent, especially those in the states hit the hardest (blue states)?

I am saying that with the country in a crisis, our President should have acted like a LEADER. The Federal Government should have controlled the allocation of critical resources to the states most in need.
More importantly, he should have taken the virus seriously, not spread misinformation and encouraged citizens to follow guidelines

We needed a national policy against an international pandemic. I live in a state with few rules and we are next to a state that had a strong lockdown. Guess what, people from that state were all over my state avoiding the lockdown there. Now our numbers just keep jumping...

Forum List

Back