60% Disapproval and Rising

Yeah, Chuz was Trump's summer of love and he was the man who sent infected seniors to retirement facilities. He also wants to defund the cops and so started the bloodshed in the shitholes.
All the shit started under trump.

I am saying that with the country in a crisis, our President should have acted like a LEADER. The Federal Government should have controlled the allocation of critical resources to the states most in need.
More importantly, he should have taken the virus seriously, not spread misinformation and encouraged citizens to follow guidelines
So, exactly what I said.

I am saying that with the country in a crisis, our President should have acted like a LEADER. The Federal Government should have controlled the allocation of critical resources to the states most in need.
More importantly, he should have taken the virus seriously, not spread misinformation and encouraged citizens to follow guidelines
You mean the virus didn't miraculously disappear in April as he predicted?

What other countries did. The ones that are all opening up and have decreasing cases. It is an international pandemic, leaving to the governors was stupid. What leadership do we have now? Think he cares more about traitor statues.
Our death rates are Lower than theirs and our rates are inflated due to Cuomo and Murphy. These facts are indisputable. Leftists care about statues. Trumps mistake was not fully opening and allowing the people to act like adults. You may hide under your bed like a coward if you wish.

^^^ also trying to divert.

Whassamatter? You don't want to talk about Impeached Trump's abysmal approval ratings?
Ratings are fake like the fake news. They asked me who I supported and I said Sanders to mess with the pollsters so did my friends. None of us really support Sanders.

Our death rates are Lower than theirs and our rates are inflated due to Cuomo and Murphy. These facts are indisputable. Leftists care about statues. Trumps mistake was not fully opening and allowing the people to act like adults. You may hide under your bed like a coward if you wish.
They are opening up and we are getting worse. We already have the most death.

Forum List

Back