60% Disapproval and Rising

Ratings are fake like the fake news. They asked me who I supported and I said Sanders to mess with the pollsters so did my friends. None of us really support Sanders.
Nope, they are not, simply because you don't like them. They're actually scientifically gathered data which will fall within a margin of error 95% of the time.

You humpers have a serious defect. Swaying off onto other than the topic is called an attempt to derail.
Does that include you? Of course it does.
answering the originating off topic dude. go shame him. I wipe your shit in the toilet.

You are the one who can’t figure out all the bad things are happening under trump....
so no bad things happened under any other president? hahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha son trump is in your head 24 by 7 by 365.

hmmm Benghazi, Monica. but those were all good things to you right? hahahahahahahahahaha How about Ferguson? How about 911? How about Pearl Harbor? ah, but no, only bad things happen under trump!!!!!! hahahaahahahahahahahaha can't make it up. fk my stomach is aching from laughing so hard.

The United States is #1 and we can't celebrate it as an achievement in regards to how the leader of the free world has handled the Covid 19 pandemic.

Even McConnell is giving up on Trump's re-election bid. He knows the loss is coming and he could care less. In his sick political mind Mitch McConnell would rather see Biden win. That way the GOP can hold the new President in charge with the mess and put the blame into the Democrats hands while nothing gets done between now and 2021.

"New polling released Friday revealed that 60% of Americans disapprove of President Donald Trump’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, a finding that comes hours after the U.S. reported a record-shattering 75,600 new coronavirus infections on Thursday alone."

"The Washington Post/ABC News poll found that just 38% percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of the pandemic, down from 51% in March. Disapproval of the president’s performance has risen 15 percentage points since March, with 52% of Americans now “strongly” disapproving of Trump’s handling of the crisis."

“This is where we are now because of Trump,” Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) tweeted late Thursday. “The Republican Party isn’t just unfit to govern but a threat to your life and the lives of your family.”

/——/ Your link required a subscription to the Washington Compost. Perhaps you’d be kind enough to post the demographics of that poll.

What and miss the Andy Griffith Show reruns? Next you are going to threaten us with being forced to binge watch the Golden Girls. You are cruel if you wish that.
now we have reruns of a useless biden. That is indeed cruel and unusual punishment.

I explained to you that many people lie in polls.
LOLOL

So when asked if you approve of Impeached Trump's job performance, Liberals will lie and say he's doing a good job and conservatives will lie and say he's doing a bad job?

LOLOL

So when asked if you approve of Impeached Trump's job performance, Liberals will lie and say he's doing a good job and conservatives will lie and say he's doing a bad job?
Liberals will tell the truth as they are snowflakes. Trump supporters will lie to tease Liberals/Leftists like you. Bad job or not the alternative is catastrophic and if you don’t see that then you are beyond help. Defunding of our police force, open borders, trillions spent on stupid green projects, race war and higher taxes. Sign me up!

Liberals will tell the truth as they are snowflakes. Trump supporters will lie to tease Liberals/Leftists like you. Bad job or not the alternative is catastrophic and if you don’t see that then you are beyond help. Defunding of our police force, open borders, trillions spent on stupid green projects, race war and higher taxes. Sign me up!
Great, let's see your evidence that conservatives are lying to pollsters about Impeached Trump's job approval....

Great, let's see your evidence that conservatives are lying to pollsters about Impeached Trump's job approval....
When he won his approval rating was also 40% yet he garnered 306 electoral votes. What’s your proof? Fake polls? Hillary’s blue wall?

That's not proof. Try again....
Really? How would one win in a landslide with only a 40% approval rating? Would that not mean that 60% hated him or disapproved? LOL

Want to bet if Biden wins the market crashes and we are way worse off?

Forum List

Back