60% Disapproval and Rising

Trump wasn't the incumbent and the country wasn't dealing with a worldwide pandemic killing our citizens and civil unrest across the country.

Never in my life have I seen such denial. One would think you tards would have learned your lesson after the predicted walloping you received in 2018 that you also denied was coming, but nope, you learned nothing. You really are becoming a cult. I have grown as disgusted with you mental midgets as I have the dipshit leftists.
The pandemic has NOTHING to do with president Trump. It isn't HIS FAULT, and neither is all the ANARCHIST RIOTING.

In midterms, historically, presidents ALWAYS lose seats. Obama lost FOUR TIMES as many Trump did. Trump actually lost very few.

You're starting to sound like just as big an IDIOT as these radical leftists ass clowns. You must be a slimy little city slicker without much of a back bone giving into all the leftist HYPE. You're weak and pathetic.

You have no clue what President Trump knows, and yes, he's going to win again... sorry.
Lol, I'm quite certain I know what he knows. It's a tiny amount and easily figured out.

He's not even gonna come close. I wouldn't be surprised if he fled the country before the election.

Here's that "rawstory.com" again. They are a bunch of MAJOR, FLAMING, LEFTISTS, and Platinum Members of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

Go pound sand, and take your FAKE NEWS with you, idiot.
Unnerved a little? Lifes a bitch. Ha Ha Ha!

What ever helps you sleep at night. You guys are acting just like the Hillary supporters were in 2016. There was no way they could lose. They had it in the bag. You'll be crying like them too on Election night and blaming fraud and illegal aliens voting as the reason you lost.
You enjoy those polling numbers slick, in just over 100 days the democratic party faces inescapable reality....
He is right.

They are the party of death. They always have been and they always will be.
Do you understand just how ludicrous it is, how Orwellian it is of you, to label republicans the party of death? 60-80 million murdered babies later, you don't just murder the innocents, you fucking butcher them up like so much kibble you feed your dog, and then auction off the organs and tissues of those millions of murdered innocents to the highest bidder who then use the murdered innocents to manufacture product they sell to baby killers such as yourself, much of it cosmetics. You see you are liars, who are utterly, irrefutably evil, yet you have come to believe the lies you disseminate, when in point of irrefutable fact, it is you, and the throngs of evil creatures just like you, who form up the party of death! You are monsters, black hearted evil fucking monsters, at least have the courage of your convictions, you know you are black hearted evil, why do you not revel in it, as you so obviously do in perpetrating your naked evil upon the earth, why the need to lie lie lie and lie about who and what you are, when we all know exactly who and what you monsters are? :wink:

You enjoy those polling numbers slick, in just over 100 days the democratic party faces inescapable reality....

Do you understand just how ludicrous it is, how Orwellian it is of you, to label republicans the party of death? 60-80 million murdered babies later, you don't just murder the innocents, you fucking butcher them up like so much kibble you feed your dog, and then auction off the organs and tissues of those millions of murdered innocents to the highest bidder who then use the murdered innocents to manufacture product they sell to baby killers such as yourself, much of it cosmetics. You see you are liars, who are utterly, irrefutably evil, yet you have come to believe the lies you disseminate, when in point of irrefutable fact, it is you, and the throngs of evil creatures just like you, who form up the party of death! You are monsters, black hearted evil fucking monsters, at least have the courage of your convictions, you know you are black hearted evil, why do you not revel in it, as you so obviously do in perpetrating your naked evil upon the earth, why the need to lie lie lie and lie about who and what you are, when we all know exactly who and what you monsters are? :wink:
Just look at this guy's avatar. I guess Republicans don't have abortions and never lie.

Name one victim of all this murder.

Funny how the pro life party is the ones fighting masks...

The United States is #1 and we can't celebrate it as an achievement in regards to how the leader of the free world has handled the Covid 19 pandemic.

Even McConnell is giving up on Trump's re-election bid. He knows the loss is coming and he could care less. In his sick political mind Mitch McConnell would rather see Biden win. That way the GOP can hold the new President in charge with the mess and put the blame into the Democrats hands while nothing gets done between now and 2021.

"New polling released Friday revealed that 60% of Americans disapprove of President Donald Trump’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, a finding that comes hours after the U.S. reported a record-shattering 75,600 new coronavirus infections on Thursday alone."

"The Washington Post/ABC News poll found that just 38% percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of the pandemic, down from 51% in March. Disapproval of the president’s performance has risen 15 percentage points since March, with 52% of Americans now “strongly” disapproving of Trump’s handling of the crisis."

“This is where we are now because of Trump,” Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) tweeted late Thursday. “The Republican Party isn’t just unfit to govern but a threat to your life and the lives of your family.”

Just wait till November when the only pool that matters happens and Trump will win yet again and you asshats will LOSE yet again! I can hardly wait!

The United States is #1 and we can't celebrate it as an achievement in regards to how the leader of the free world has handled the Covid 19 pandemic.

Even McConnell is giving up on Trump's re-election bid. He knows the loss is coming and he could care less. In his sick political mind Mitch McConnell would rather see Biden win. That way the GOP can hold the new President in charge with the mess and put the blame into the Democrats hands while nothing gets done between now and 2021.

"New polling released Friday revealed that 60% of Americans disapprove of President Donald Trump’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, a finding that comes hours after the U.S. reported a record-shattering 75,600 new coronavirus infections on Thursday alone."

"The Washington Post/ABC News poll found that just 38% percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of the pandemic, down from 51% in March. Disapproval of the president’s performance has risen 15 percentage points since March, with 52% of Americans now “strongly” disapproving of Trump’s handling of the crisis."

“This is where we are now because of Trump,” Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) tweeted late Thursday. “The Republican Party isn’t just unfit to govern but a threat to your life and the lives of your family.”

That's awful.

What ever helps you sleep at night. You guys are acting just like the Hillary supporters were in 2016. There was no way they could lose. They had it in the bag. You'll be crying like them too on Election night and blaming fraud and illegal aliens voting as the reason you lost.
I hope you're wrong because Biden in charge is scary. Cannot form three coherent sentences.

Name one victim of all this murder.

Funny how the pro life party is the ones fighting masks...
Behold the face of black hearted evil, the tens of millions of murdered have no names thus making it all okay.... This is called "minimization," and I assure everyone of you that via this sociopathic construct there is absolutely no atrocity beyond the capabilities of such monsters, behold the fruits of a public school indoctrination.... :omg:

Behold the face of black hearted evil, the tens of millions of murdered have no names thus making it all okay.... This is called "minimization," and I assure everyone of you that via this sociopathic construct there is absolutely no atrocity beyond the capabilities of such monsters, behold the fruits of a public school indoctrination.... :omg:
Yeah you only care about people who never lived. The living can die....

Because the Democrats do not. They are the slippery slope party. Don't ever forget that.
Look at the disaster trump has created. That issue means very little to me. Right now I’ve no idea if my kids will even be able to go school. Our pandemic response is the worst.

Forum List

Back