60 Percent Of Americans Soon Will Live In States With Marriage Equality

"I like Jurassic Park the film"

"You clearly know nothing about the US Constitution"

"What does that have to do with the film"

"You clearly know nothing about the US Constitution."

This is the sort of conversation that's going on at the moment.

You're making a fool of yourself.

I know, right! His posts have almost nothing to do with what he's responding to. Its like he has this predigested list of set response that he selects at random.

And yet among them isn't a single reason to deny gays and lesbians the right to marry.

So I see you refuse to put up your list and "Marriage" is not a "right"..

So you say. The USSC contradicts you, affirming in case after case that marriage is a right.

While you may imagine that anything you type is law, to the courts your claims are irrelevant. As the USSC creates binding precedent. You don't. You define nothing, ajudicate nothing, rule on nothing.

Marriage is legally recognized and protected right. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Get used to the idea.

Still want the government to rule over every aspect of your life. Typical far left..

I know, right! His posts have almost nothing to do with what he's responding to. Its like he has this predigested list of set response that he selects at random.

And yet among them isn't a single reason to deny gays and lesbians the right to marry.

And once again you take a position I have that does not exist.

Get the government out of the business of "Marriage".

And yes you prove that you do not understand the Constitution with every post you make..

And you keep proving with every post no matter the thread that you do not understand the Constitution.

Really, how's that?

I keep asking you, you keep avoiding the question.

I'm not even talking about the Constitution, just trying to get you to say one thing to back up a claim you make, and yet, somehow, this is me not understanding the Constitution.

Nope the fools are the ones blazing here asking for examples and with those same very posts prove they know nothing about the Constitution.

Evasion, evasion, evasion, evasion.

Fine, you can't talk about stuff. Whatever, just don't reply if you've got nothing to say. It's a waste of time.

And you keep proving with every post no matter the thread that you do not understand the Constitution.

Really, how's that?

I'm not even talking about the Constitution, just trying to get you to say one thing to back up a claim you make, and yet, somehow, this is me not understanding the Constitution.

Nope the fools are the ones blazing here asking for examples and with those same very posts prove they know nothing about the Constitution.

Fine, you can't talk about stuff. Whatever, just don't reply if you've got nothing to say. It's a waste of time.

So you mean don't act like the far left?

Still waiting on this list that shows the "rights" gays do not have because of "Marriage"..

Laughing...it took me half an hour to get him to finally tell me what 'special privileges' he was referring to and for what group. When he finally admitted to it, the 'special privileged' gays held was that gays were DENIED the right to marry.

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Really, how's that?

Still waiting on this list that shows the "rights" gays do not have because of "Marriage"..

And I'm still waiting on... waiting FRIGGING EVERYTHING.

Bye, I won't bother with your evading nonsense again.

Laughing...it took me half an hour to get him to finally tell me what 'special privileges' he was referring to and for what group. When he finally admitted to it, the 'special privileged' gays held was that gays were DENIED the right to marry.

It's like putting your dinner in the oven and seeing that the oven doesn't work. It's a waste of time, you don't get anything out of it.

I've had enough, he can molest other people.

This is the problem with a lot of people who think they know a lot about everything and it turns out they know nothing, but still want to act as if they're always right.

Yes! Only took 8 hours for you to come off your illegal words.

Really, how's that?

And I'm still waiting on... waiting FRIGGING EVERYTHING.

Bye, I won't bother with your evading nonsense again.

Yet you will still post your far left propaganda and consider that a response.

Get your far left buddy to list all the "rights" gays do not have because they are forbidden to "Marry".

It's like putting your dinner in the oven and seeing that the oven doesn't work. It's a waste of time, you don't get anything out of it.

I've had enough, he can molest other people.

This is the problem with a lot of people who think they know a lot about everything and it turns out they know nothing, but still want to act as if they're always right.

Looking in the mirror when making these comments?

The irony of those comments form the far left all because their far left buddy refuses to post THEIR list.

Um, 'illegal words'? Have you been drinking?

You can't tell us how denying the right to marry to gays and lesbians is granting them 'special privileges'.

You can't explain how equal treatment under the law is 'revenge'. Nor do you have the slightest clue who its supposedly 'revenge' against, as no one's rights are diminished when we recognize gays and lesbians can be married under the law.

Nor can you provide a single valid reason why we would even want to deny gays and lesbians the right to marry.

From beginning to end, your argument is a confused, desperately evasive pile of bizarre batshit that even you can't explain. I mean 'illegal words'? Do you even think before you post?

The total population of those states, based on 2013 estimates from the Census Bureau, is about 190 million. Just over 60 percent of the U.S. population now lives in a state where marriage equality soon will be legal.

And with Millennials coming into the mjority they stand out for voting heavily Democratic and for liberal views on many political and social issues, ranging from a belief in an activist government to support for same-sex marriage and marijuana legalization.

These findings are based on a new Pew Research Center survey conducted
Feb. 14-23, 2014 among 1,821 adults nationwide, including 617 Millennial adults, and analysis of other Pew Research Center surveys conducted between 1990 and 2014.

Millennials in Adulthood Pew Research Center s Social Demographic Trends Project

nothing wrong with that.....if they are going to live together anyway who gives a fuck if they are married.....let them be miserable like the rest of us.....
I find it a shame that anyone would live in a marriage that makes them miserable.

Um, 'illegal words'? Have you been drinking?

You can't tell us how denying the right to marry to gays and lesbians is granting them 'special privileges'.

You can't explain how equal treatment under the law is 'revenge'. Nor do you have the slightest clue who its supposedly 'revenge' against, as no one's rights are diminished when we recognize gays and lesbians can be married under the law.

Nor can you provide a single valid reason why we would even want to deny gays and lesbians the right to marry.

From beginning to end, your argument is a confused, desperately evasive pile of bizarre batshit that even you can't explain. I mean 'illegal words'? Do you even think before you post?

Still waiting you on several things, yet we are still waiting and we are still here because of the programming of the far left.

So show how that all "Marriages" would be "invalidated" of the government got out of the business of "Marriage"

Still waiting for that list of "rights" again that gays do not have because they banned from being "married".

Still waiting you on several things, yet we are still waiting and we are still here because of the programming of the far left.

By all means, while you're waiting tell us about my 'illegal words'. I'd love to hear you spin this lovely little nugget of rambling batshit.

And of course, explain how equal protection in the law is 'revenge'. Or who it is 'revenge' against? Especially when the rights of NO ONE are diminished by gays and lesbians being able to legally marry.

And finally, why would we even want to deny gays the right to marry? What compelling state interest is there in denying them this fundamenal right? What rational reason would exist for such a denial?

You can't say. You can't say. You can't say. Your argument is a briar laiden midden heap....and even you can't find a way through.

By all means, while you're waiting tell us about my 'illegal words'. I'd love to hear you spin this lovely little nugget of rambling batshit.

And of course, explain how equal protection in the law is 'revenge'. Or who it is 'revenge' against? Especially when the rights of NO ONE are diminished by gays and lesbians being able to legally marry.

And finally, why would we even want to deny gays the right to marry? What compelling state interest is there in denying them this fundamenal right? What rational reason would exist for such a denial?

You can't say. You can't say. You can't say. Your argument is a briar laiden midden heap....and even you can't find a way through.

Oh my talk about the far left spin.

Yep the far left is loosing it..

Then again they can not provide one example of anyone that is gay in the US that has been arrested for being in an "illegal" "Marriage".

And by 'spin', you mean direct quotes? What are my 'illegal words'? Or do you deny you spewed such bizarre batshit? I'll be happy to quote you!

And of course, you've completely fled from your litany of increasingly awkward accusations. How is denying gays the right to marry granting gays 'special privelidges'?

You flee.

How is equal protection under the law?

You flee.

Who is it revenge against?

You flee.

And why would we ever want to deny gays and lesbians the right to marry in the first place?

Laughing.....you flee. Keep running.

And by 'spin', you mean direct quotes? What are my 'illegal words'? Or do you deny you spewed such bizarre batshit? I'll be happy to quote you!

And of course, you've completely fled from your litany of increasingly awkward accusations. How is denying gays the right to marry granting gays 'special privelidges'?

You flee.

How is equal protection under the law?

You flee.

Who is it revenge against?

You flee.

And why would we ever want to deny gays and lesbians the right to marry in the first place?

Laughing.....you flee. Keep running.

Well you have shown with your list you refuse to post again that you do not want "equal" protection under the law.

The revenge has already been pointed out, just that the far left wants to do endless postings to cover that fact.

And then the far left uses a known tactic that has nothing to with what I have been saying, yet claims I am the one deflecting and making things up.

Typical far left want to ask the same questions over and over even though they have been answered , then deny it ever happened. Even goes for their own posts.

I will start with this one.

So you going to tell everyone here why the government getting out of the business of "Marriage" will "invalidate" all "Marriages"?

Well you have shown with your list you refuse to post again that you do not want "equal" protection under the law.

Equal access to marriage, silly. Are you telling me that after all this time, you *still* don't know what marriage equality debate is about? Sweet Jesus, its been years.

Read any of the more than 2 dozen rulings overturning gay marriage bans and educate yourself.

The revenge has already been pointed out, just that the far left wants to do endless postings to cover that fact.

How is equal protection under the law 'revenge'? I mean if you're gonna cook up yet another batshit conspiracy theory, why balk and backpedal now? Double down on the tin foil wingnuttery and turn into the skid!

And who is your imaginary 'revenge' supposedly against? I mean, its not like anyone loses any rights because gays are allowed to legally marry.

Good news. I'm very pleased to be living in a state where my marriage is now recognized. I can't wait for this issue to be settled legally once and for all.
If you're married to someone of the same gender, your marriage will still be second rate to mine. The only thing for which your will be recognized it's its abnormality.

Forum List

Back