60 Percent Of Americans Soon Will Live In States With Marriage Equality

I don't wish to discuss when the breakdown of communication began. My points are almost always verbatim, no need to read into or between the lines.

I stated clearly (hopefully in this thread, I'm involved in so many, don't have time to re-read each) that the Supreme Court just over-road the opinion of the vast majority of the citizens of those states, thus by default making a progressive court case the law of the land. Libs celebrate the minor battle, while oblivious to the loss of the greater war. In case that was not clear, the war against federalism and individual rights. Citizens and the Constitution be damned, they were hell bent on advocating a progressive agenda. 5 of 9 unelected black robes taking an activist, rather than their prescribed constitutional, obligation. THAT was my point (here and/or elsewhere).

Please discuss with civility. Thank you.

Well you're saying the Supreme Court is overriding the wishes of the people.

Yet surely the Bill of Rights and Constitution has been the wishes of the people for much longer.

If the people want the BoRs and yet vote for a law which is unconstitutional, you can't say the Supreme Court is making law. It's not.

So the people need to choose. The Constitution with all the rights that come with it, or banning gay marriage.

It's short termism v. long termism.

Why do liberals like to celebrate that the Constitution and Bill of Rights are being upheld? Why do conservatives get pissed when the Constitution and Bill of Rights get upheld when they're so quick to claim they support both?

And another far left poster blazes in with far left propaganda and once again demonstrates the far left does not understand the Constitution.

Well if you know so much, then you'd have told me.

Which part of the constitution don't I understand? And which part do you supposedly understand?

If the people want the BoRs and yet vote for a law which is unconstitutional, you can't say the Supreme Court is making law. It's not.

So the people need to choose. The Constitution with all the rights that come with it, or banning gay marriage.

That does appear to be the choice. As court after court overturns gay marriage bans as unconstitutional, its becoming increasingly clear that the two are mutually exclusive.

nce again the far left deflects as that is not what is written. Also shows that they want gays to have special privileges from an outdated list they supplied.

So even you don't know who you're referring to with 'automatically married minus social security'? Ending your silly 'special privileges' argument in its tracks.

You have yet to offer a single valid reason why gays and lesbians should be denied legal recognition of their marriages. I wouldn't hold your breath, as there is no reason. Its just an arbitrary abrogation of their right to marry.

And deny as you will, marriage is a legally recognized and legally protected right.

Yes! Yes! We know you want gay to have special privileges that other do not have a revenge.

And once again the far left trying to make a pointless point (using far left propaganda) over something they do not understand.

What special privileges has he spoken about?

The ones the far left drone listed long ago..

And once again the far left trying to make a pointless point (using far left propaganda) over something they do not understand.

I couldn't make heads nor tails of that gibberish. I asked him what special privileges and held by whom......and he refused to answer.

I don't wish to discuss when the breakdown of communication began. My points are almost always verbatim, no need to read into or between the lines.

I stated clearly (hopefully in this thread, I'm involved in so many, don't have time to re-read each) that the Supreme Court just over-road the opinion of the vast majority of the citizens of those states, thus by default making a progressive court case the law of the land. Libs celebrate the minor battle, while oblivious to the loss of the greater war. In case that was not clear, the war against federalism and individual rights. Citizens and the Constitution be damned, they were hell bent on advocating a progressive agenda. 5 of 9 unelected black robes taking an activist, rather than their prescribed constitutional, obligation. THAT was my point (here and/or elsewhere).

Yet surely the Bill of Rights and Constitution has been the wishes of the people for much longer.

Why do liberals like to celebrate that the Constitution and Bill of Rights are being upheld? Why do conservatives get pissed when the Constitution and Bill of Rights get upheld when they're so quick to claim they support both?

And another far left poster blazes in with far left propaganda and once again demonstrates the far left does not understand the Constitution.

Which part of the constitution don't I understand? And which part do you supposedly understand?

You have shown you understand none of it with your far left propaganda laced post.

he special privileges you listed besides Social Security or do you deny there was more on your list than that?

Special privileges held by whom? Who are you talking about?

I couldn't make heads nor tails of that gibberish. I asked him what special privileges and held by whom......and he refused to answer.[/QUOTE]

So now he denies making his list, typical far left.

he special privileges you listed besides Social Security or do you deny there was more on your list than that?

Special privileges held by whom? Who are you talking about?

You and your list!

The ones the far left dictates gays do not get because they can not "married". The only one is their partners social security, but you list was much longer than that.

Go ahead post them again..

A special list of what, in relation to whom? You keep talking about 'special privileges', but when pressed to tell us what the hell you're talking about....

........you can't say.

So much for your claims. Gays and lesbians want the same rights and privileges that straight couples have. And that's what they're getting in 30 of 50 states.

A special list of what, in relation to whom? You keep talking about 'special privileges', but when pressed to tell us what the hell you're talking about....

........you can't say.

So much for your claims. Gays and lesbians want the same rights and privileges that straight couples have. And that's what they're getting in 30 of 50 states.

Because you want to deny and so much fun watching you deny what you post proving my point time and time again that you are far left hack that sees gay "Marriage" as the ultimate revenge.

Just post your far left propaganda list again of things you think automatically come when two people get "married".

The ones the far left dictates gays do not get because they can not "married".
Finally! It only took you half an hour awkward dodges and hapless evasions to answer a simple question. And when you do, your argument doesn't make the slightest sense.

How are married gays getting 'special privileges' by NOT getting rights and privileges that are granted to straight couples when they marry?

Because you want to deny and so much fun watching you deny what you post proving my point time and time again that you are far left hack that sees gay "Marriage" as the ultimate revenge.

Um, how is equal protection in the law 'revenge'. And who, pray tell, is it 'revenge' against?

Its not like you lose a single right just because the law recognizes gay and lesbians marriages as legally valid.

The ones the far left dictates gays do not get because they can not "married".
Finally! It only took you half an hour awkward dodges and hapless evasions to answer a simple question. And when you do, your argument doesn't make the slightest sense.

How are married gays getting 'special privileges' by NOT getting rights and privileges that are granted to straight couples when they marry?

It was clear as bell, just that you did not want to see it that way due to your far left revenge thing you are on.

Still no list?

nce again the far left deflects as that is not what is written. Also shows that they want gays to have special privileges from an outdated list they supplied.

So even you don't know who you're referring to with 'automatically married minus social security'? Ending your silly 'special privileges' argument in its tracks.

You have yet to offer a single valid reason why gays and lesbians should be denied legal recognition of their marriages. I wouldn't hold your breath, as there is no reason. Its just an arbitrary abrogation of their right to marry.

And deny as you will, marriage is a legally recognized and legally protected right.

Yes! Yes! We know you want gay to have special privileges that other do not have a revenge.

Which are....?

Um, how is equal protection in the law 'revenge'. And who, pray tell, is it 'revenge' against?

Its not like you lose a single right just because the law recognizes gay and lesbians marriages as legally valid.

You have already expressed you want special privileges and not "equal" protection..

So your entire post is moot!

Still can not tell anyone how getting the government out of the business of "Marriage" is going to "Invalidate" all "marriages".

Which are....?

The far left drone has the list not me, if you want go back and reread and you will see them.

It was clear as bell, just that you did not want to see it that way due to your far left revenge thing you are on.

So you have no explanation for how married gays and lesbians NOT getting rights and privileges that are granted to straight couples when they marry translates into 'special privileges' for gays and lesbians.

Yeah, I didn't see how your steaming rhetorical pile worked either.

You have shown you understand none of it with your far left propaganda laced post.

How's that? Come on, give me an answer instead of this evasion.

How many laws made by Congress are ABOVE the Constitution?
How many referenda are ABOVE the Constitution?

So you have no explanation for how married gays and lesbians NOT getting rights and privileges that are granted to straight couples when they marry translates into 'special privileges' for gays and lesbians.

Yeah, I didn't see how your steaming rhetorical pile worked either.

Still can not post your list or answer how getting the government out the business of "Marriage", "Invalidates" all "Marriages".

Which are....?

The far left drone has the list not me, if you want go back and reread and you will see them.

You're the one making claims, unless I have the wrong person, I don't often remember who I'm posting to, so if you're making claims, you need to back them up.

Otherwise I'm going to claim you love Justin Bieber.

Forum List

Back