60 Percent Of Americans Soon Will Live In States With Marriage Equality

Where, la single county, state?

And where is a parent allowed to marry a child?

Common now

First cousin marriage is allowed in these states under the following circumstances:

Arizona- if both are 65 or older, or one is unable to reproduce.

Illinois- if both are 50 or older, or one is unable to reproduce.

Indiana- if both are at least 65.

Maine- if couple obtains a physician's certificate of genetic counseling.

Utah- if both are 65 or older, or if both are 55 or older and one is unable to reproduce.

Wisconsin- if the woman is 55 or older, or one is unable to reproduce.

So explain now Pop...

Are you literally blind? Pop asked about parent/child marriage and you bring up 65-year-old marriage between cousins? See? Homosexuality is already muddling your mind.

No, I see just fine, but you obviously don't comprehend what you read. Pop thinks marriage is about procreation. The FACT that some civilly married couples are actually prohibited from procreating renders his "argument"...well, stupid.

Pops isn't the only one who believes the marriage is primarily for procreation.

So you can tell us which states require it in order for a couple to receive a civil license? How many revoke a couples license when they don't?

Those that make father/daughter marriage illegal

That's roughly 57 by your masters count

Didn't they roofie their dad and then jump him while he was out cold?

Yup...hefty Christian family values there eh? And who gets scapegoated in that allegory? Gays that had nothing to do with the story in the first place.
Gays had EVERYTHING to do with the story.

Nope. Gang rape was mentioned. The inhospitable townspeople wanted to rape angels...but I'm sure you're aware that rape is about power, not sex and is certainly not consensual.

So your "hero", Lott offers up his teen daughters for raping instead...then fucks them himself...and consenting adult gays get pilloried for centuries. Thats some epic scapegoating.

Nope. The "twin" cities were destroyed because of a total loss of sexual self-control and especially for the ongoing sin of homosexuality. You have heard of "Sodomites" ... have you not? You know ... as in Sodom?

The biblical account of Sodom and Gomorrah is recorded in Genesis chapters 18-19. Genesis chapter 18 records the Lord and two angels coming to speak with Abraham. The Lord informed Abraham that "the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous." Verses 22-33 record Abraham pleading with the Lord to have mercy on Sodom and Gomorrah because Abraham's nephew, Lot, and his family lived in Sodom.
Ezekiel 16:49-50 declares, "Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me..." The Hebrew word translated "detestable" refers to something that is morally disgusting and is the exact same word used in Leviticus 18:22 that refers to homosexuality as an "abomination." Similarly, Jude 7 declares, "...Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion." So, again, while homosexuality was not the only sin in which the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah indulged, it does appear to be the primary reason for the destruction of the cities.
What was the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah

:lol:

Do you actually believe both cities were gay? Come on, you people cannot be that stupid. What was the sin? She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me...

Again, here's the story:

Angels visit this town that has turned away from god, been shitty to the poor and lived in general sloth and unconcern for their fellow man (Kind of like that guy that yelled "let them die" at a GOP event). Anyway, I digress...

God sends angels to Lott's house because supposedly he's a "holy" man For some reason Lott thinks that 15-18 foot beings made of light are in danger of being raped by the angry mob (what's rape about? Is it a consenting relationship?) so he says "take my virgin daughters instead" (Father of the year, that fucker)

After the shit hits the fan and the wifey turns to salt...Good old "holy feller" fucks his daughters and get's them pregnant. Tell me again how consenting adult gay relationships get the bad rap in that bullshit story?

What "detestable" things did they do? Further study reveals that they were addicted to sexual debauchery of all sorts. Don't cherry pick my earlier post. I gave you a glimpse that you chose to ignore.

The total population of those states, based on 2013 estimates from the Census Bureau, is about 190 million. Just over 60 percent of the U.S. population now lives in a state where marriage equality soon will be legal.

And with Millennials coming into the mjority they stand out for voting heavily Democratic and for liberal views on many political and social issues, ranging from a belief in an activist government to support for same-sex marriage and marijuana legalization.

These findings are based on a new Pew Research Center survey conducted
Feb. 14-23, 2014 among 1,821 adults nationwide, including 617 Millennial adults, and analysis of other Pew Research Center surveys conducted between 1990 and 2014.

Millennials in Adulthood Pew Research Center s Social Demographic Trends Project

an activist government.....

Those words scare the crap out of me

The SC is now Liberal? Roberts is Liberal, Thomas is Liberal? by turning down the hearing of arguments against marriage equality they in essence said, it's a done deal. After the military accepted that fact it was only matter of time, but it took too long
Yes, I've noticed that. Conservatives have a way of becoming liberal when faced with the real world problems problems people have.

Is there some sort of homosexual statistic that trumps real demographics that we aren't aware of? Not one state referendum in the entire Nation has supported homosexual unions. Do sissies think that demographics will support decisions by sissie judges that are contradictory to the will of the people?

Is there some sort of homosexual statistic that trumps real demographics that we aren't aware of? Not one state referendum in the entire Nation has supported homosexual unions. Do sissies think that demographics will support decisions by sissie judges that are contradictory to the will of the people?
55% of the people will

Yup...hefty Christian family values there eh? And who gets scapegoated in that allegory? Gays that had nothing to do with the story in the first place.

Nope. Gang rape was mentioned. The inhospitable townspeople wanted to rape angels...but I'm sure you're aware that rape is about power, not sex and is certainly not consensual.

So your "hero", Lott offers up his teen daughters for raping instead...then fucks them himself...and consenting adult gays get pilloried for centuries. Thats some epic scapegoating.

Nope. The "twin" cities were destroyed because of a total loss of sexual self-control and especially for the ongoing sin of homosexuality. You have heard of "Sodomites" ... have you not? You know ... as in Sodom?

The biblical account of Sodom and Gomorrah is recorded in Genesis chapters 18-19. Genesis chapter 18 records the Lord and two angels coming to speak with Abraham. The Lord informed Abraham that "the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous." Verses 22-33 record Abraham pleading with the Lord to have mercy on Sodom and Gomorrah because Abraham's nephew, Lot, and his family lived in Sodom.
Ezekiel 16:49-50 declares, "Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me..." The Hebrew word translated "detestable" refers to something that is morally disgusting and is the exact same word used in Leviticus 18:22 that refers to homosexuality as an "abomination." Similarly, Jude 7 declares, "...Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion." So, again, while homosexuality was not the only sin in which the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah indulged, it does appear to be the primary reason for the destruction of the cities.

Do you actually believe both cities were gay? Come on, you people cannot be that stupid. What was the sin? She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me...

Again, here's the story:

Angels visit this town that has turned away from god, been shitty to the poor and lived in general sloth and unconcern for their fellow man (Kind of like that guy that yelled "let them die" at a GOP event). Anyway, I digress...

God sends angels to Lott's house because supposedly he's a "holy" man For some reason Lott thinks that 15-18 foot beings made of light are in danger of being raped by the angry mob (what's rape about? Is it a consenting relationship?) so he says "take my virgin daughters instead" (Father of the year, that fucker)

After the shit hits the fan and the wifey turns to salt...Good old "holy feller" fucks his daughters and get's them pregnant. Tell me again how consenting adult gay relationships get the bad rap in that bullshit story?

What "detestable" things did they do? Further study reveals that they were addicted to sexual debauchery of all sorts. Don't cherry pick my earlier post. I gave you a glimpse that you chose to ignore.

What "further study" would that be? You're opinion? Did you read it in the original Greek?

Sexual debauchery would encompass all kinds of things like prostitution, adultery, S&M, non missionary sex... Debauchery is in the eye of the beholder.

Other passages in the bible, however, refer mostly to the cities idolatry, shitty treatment of the poor, and general wantonness and sloth.

I didn't cherry pick darling, I just highlighted a different section than you did. More passages refer to S &G's crap ass treatment of the poor than any "sexual debauchery". Seems to me that Republicans are the actual "Sodomites" for not wanting to care for the poor in our "Christian Nation". :lol:

The total population of those states, based on 2013 estimates from the Census Bureau, is about 190 million. Just over 60 percent of the U.S. population now lives in a state where marriage equality soon will be legal.

And with Millennials coming into the mjority they stand out for voting heavily Democratic and for liberal views on many political and social issues, ranging from a belief in an activist government to support for same-sex marriage and marijuana legalization.

These findings are based on a new Pew Research Center survey conducted
Feb. 14-23, 2014 among 1,821 adults nationwide, including 617 Millennial adults, and analysis of other Pew Research Center surveys conducted between 1990 and 2014.

Millennials in Adulthood Pew Research Center s Social Demographic Trends Project

an activist government.....

Those words scare the crap out of me

The SC is now Liberal? Roberts is Liberal, Thomas is Liberal? by turning down the hearing of arguments against marriage equality they in essence said, it's a done deal. After the military accepted that fact it was only matter of time, but it took too long

First of all, I'm sure they were all fairly liberal to begin with else they wouldn't have schmoozed their way into the job. Secondly, you ARE the company you keep. Hang out in D.C. for too long and corruption will engulf you like a cancer. Thirdly, birds of a feather flock together. They all attend the same parties and social functions. Sooner or later the true color of man -- blackness -- will emerge.

First cousin marriage is allowed in these states under the following circumstances:

Arizona- if both are 65 or older, or one is unable to reproduce.

Illinois- if both are 50 or older, or one is unable to reproduce.

Indiana- if both are at least 65.

Maine- if couple obtains a physician's certificate of genetic counseling.

Utah- if both are 65 or older, or if both are 55 or older and one is unable to reproduce.

Wisconsin- if the woman is 55 or older, or one is unable to reproduce.

So explain now Pop...

Are you literally blind? Pop asked about parent/child marriage and you bring up 65-year-old marriage between cousins? See? Homosexuality is already muddling your mind.

No, I see just fine, but you obviously don't comprehend what you read. Pop thinks marriage is about procreation. The FACT that some civilly married couples are actually prohibited from procreating renders his "argument"...well, stupid.

So you can tell us which states require it in order for a couple to receive a civil license? How many revoke a couples license when they don't?

Do you even realize that you're getting even more incoherent as you go along? Are some couples prohibited from procreating if they wish to civilly marry in some states, yes or no?

Does any state require procreation as a requirement for a civil marriage license, yes or no?

Does any state revoke a marriage license if a couple refuses or fails to procreate yes or no?

Do you wish to prohibit civil marriage for heterosexual couples who are childless by choice or are infertile, yes or no?

That is incorrect. Catch up to 2014. Same-sex marriage in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Oh, and can you tell me which states passed interracial marriage by state referendum?

Again, here's the story:

What "further study" would that be? You're opinion? Did you read it in the original Greek?

Sexual debauchery would encompass all kinds of things like prostitution, adultery, S&M, non missionary sex... Debauchery is in the eye of the beholder.

Other passages in the bible, however, refer mostly to the cities idolatry, shitty treatment of the poor, and general wantonness and sloth.

I didn't cherry pick darling, I just highlighted a different section than you did. More passages refer to S &G's crap ass treatment of the poor than any "sexual debauchery". Seems to me that Republicans are the actual "Sodomites" for not wanting to care for the poor in our "Christian Nation". :lol:

I already posted it and you ignored it. Original Hebrew ... not Greek. The history of Sodom and Gomorrah is in the Old Testament ... not the new. Get it together.

Do you even realize that you're getting even more incoherent as you go along? Are some couples prohibited from procreating if they wish to civilly marry in some states, yes or no?

Does any state require procreation as a requirement for a civil marriage license, yes or no?

Does any state revoke a marriage license if a couple refuses or fails to procreate yes or no?

Do you wish to prohibit civil marriage for heterosexual couples who are childless by choice or are infertile, yes or no?

Yawn, homosexuals were not afforded marriage at that time as they were considered mental incompetents.

How many states required automobile drivers licenses in 1850?

Again, here's the story:

I already posted it and you ignored it. Original Hebrew ... not Greek. The history of Sodom and Gomorrah is in the Old Testament ... not the new. Get it together.

I didn't ignore it, I posted the same passage, just highlighted different parts.

48 As I live," declares the Lord GOD, "Sodom, your sister and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. 49 "Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy.50 "Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me. Therefore I removed them when I saw it.…

Luke: “When you enter a town and are welcomed, eat what is offered to you. Heal the sick who are there and tell them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’ But when you enter a town and are not welcomed, go into its streets and say, ‘Even the dust of your town we wipe from our feet as a warning to you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God has come near.’I tell you, it will be more bearable on that day for Sodom than for that town.

So, it is those that refuse to help the sick and needy that are "sodomites", not consenting adult gays.

Yawn, homosexuals were not afforded marriage at that time as they were considered mental incompetents.

How many states required automobile drivers licenses in 1850?

They were simple yes or no questions, Pop. Your refusal to answer them speaks volumes. Sure you don't want to try?

DRINK UP! DRINK UP!

Yes please do, as if you want to get drunk faster, drink for every far left lie posted!

The SC has ruled marriage a right on numerous occasions. Call that a lie all you wish. You have every right to be willfully obtuse and incorrect. These flailings of yours are getting more desperate by the minute. I didn't think that was possible but you continue to impress.

Gays have had the same right to marry as straights all along.

No they haven't. Straight people have been able to marry any consenting adult of their choice. Gay people haven't.

Silly boy, straight men can't marry straight or gay men.

And why would they want to?

Yes please do, as if you want to get drunk faster, drink for every far left lie posted!

The SC has ruled marriage a right on numerous occasions. Call that a lie all you wish. You have every right to be willfully obtuse and incorrect. These flailings of yours are getting more desperate by the minute. I didn't think that was possible but you continue to impress.

No they haven't. Straight people have been able to marry any consenting adult of their choice. Gay people haven't.

And yes they can...in 30 some states is it now?

1) Not all owned slaves. In fact, most did not.
2) Some who owned slaves sought to end slavery. Jefferson being one.
3) Gay marriage is not equivalent to slavery. Apples and oranges.
4) Even slaves knew that men married women and women married men.
5) Slavery was abolished by many of the children and grandchildren of the founders.
6) Slavery was wrong and it was reversed. Homosexual marriage is wrong but it's being embraced (by depraved leftists).

Any more silly questions?

1) No, not all did, but most of those who did, refused to give up their slaves. Silly question? No, not really. "All men are created equal" they said. Then they put in the BoRs in place and yet, somehow, Founding Fathers still kept slaves. It doesn't matter how many, one is one too many. And there were more than one.

2) Great, some did, most didn't. Most wanted to keep their slaves and didn't want to see things change, hence, why, it didn't change until war came along 90 years later, when all the Founding Fathers were DEAD.

3) Gay Marriage is not the same as slavery. However equality is the same as equality. Gay marriage is about equality under the law, so too is the issue of slavery. However when slavery disappeared they weren't equal still. So... yeah, there's a difference.

4) Slaves knew what the law was? Wow, shocking. Maybe modern day slaves could learn the modern day laws and understand that consenting adults can marry consenting adults. Go figure.

5) Slavery was abolished by a very hard struggle, many fought against those who got rid of slavery and really didn't want to get rid of slavery. However not one of the children or grandchildren of the Founding Fathers ever made equality under the law, never made all men equal, never made the 14A apply to all people.

6) Slavery was wrong and opposed by the right. Gay marriage is also opposed by the right.

So, I really don't see the point that you're making

But they still won't.

But they still won't.

Billy, Jim, Marie, Joan, and Tom love each other and want to make a legal binding committment by getting married. Current laws prohibit these 5 loving committed people from marrying. They are being discriminated against because of who they love. That is not fair, it is not equal, it violates the 14th amendment.

But as soon as gay marriage of two women or two men is legalized by the federal government, then these 5 people can finally get equal treatment because the gay marriage laws will have set a valid legal precedent for all forms of group marriage.

But they still won't.

Billy, Jim, Marie, Joan, and Tom love each other and want to make a legal binding committment by getting married. Current laws prohibit these 5 loving committed people from marrying. They are being discriminated against because of who they love. That is not fair, it is not equal, it violates the 14th amendment.

But as soon as gay marriage of two women or two men is legalized by the federal government, then these 5 people can finally get equal treatment because the gay marriage laws will have set a valid legal precedent for all forms of group marriage.

Then I'm sure you'll do everything in your power to help polygamist achieve civil marriage here in the US of A, won't you? I think it's a great way to spend your time...it has a close to zero chance of being achieved and it would keep you busy. Win-win!

Tell me which countries have slippery sloped into polygamy from gay marriage equality? How about which countries have slippery sloped into gay marriage equality from polygamy? What? None you say? And yet you're absolutely positive that will happen here. :lol:

Too funny.

But they still won't.

Then I'm sure you'll do everything in your power to help polygamist achieve civil marriage here in the US of A, won't you? I think it's a great way to spend your time...it has a close to zero chance of being achieved and it would keep you busy. Win-win!

Tell me which countries have slippery sloped into polygamy from gay marriage equality? How about which countries have slippery sloped into gay marriage equality from polygamy? What? None you say? And yet you're absolutely positive that will happen here. :lol:

Too funny.

It will happen here. The ACLU is already preparing lawsuits. And, once gay marriage becomes the law of the land, there will be absolutely no argument that can be brought to deny all forms of group marriage.

You may think it funny, but it is coming. Once the equal rights argument is sustained for gay couples, then group marriage cannot be legally argued against.

Will you, as a lesbian, campaign against bigamy and polygamy? On what basis would you argue against it?

Forum List

Back