60 Percent Of Americans Soon Will Live In States With Marriage Equality

Marriage equality apparently means "let's pretend same sex unions are the same as heterosexual unions and leave it at that because we need to adhere to contemporary tradition."
It doesn't get phonier than that.

they aren't the same, but they are entitled to equal rights. Why is a word so important to the gay agenda?

Why was a word so important to all those States a decade ago that banned BOTH Civil Marriage and Civil Unions?

You again act is if was the the homosexuals that took Civil Unions off the table, it was Social Authoritarians that did that. Instead of saying "lets have Civil Unions and equal Federal recognition" the decision was to BAN them instead.

>>>>

Is there some sort of homosexual statistic that trumps real demographics that we aren't aware of? Not one state referendum in the entire Nation has supported homosexual unions. Do sissies think that demographics will support decisions by sissie judges that are contradictory to the will of the people?

Maine 2012 - SSCM passed by referendum.

Maryland 2012 - SSCM passed by referendum.

Washington 2012 - SSCM passed by referendum.

Minnesota 2012 - Referendum to ban SSCM defeated, which provided the momentum for the legislature to pass SSCM by vote into statutory law.

>>>>

Marriage equality apparently means "let's pretend same sex unions are the same as heterosexual unions and leave it at that because we need to adhere to contemporary tradition."

they aren't the same, but they are entitled to equal rights. Why is a word so important to the gay agenda?

Why was a word so important to all those States a decade ago that banned BOTH Civil Marriage and Civil Unions?

You again act is if was the the homosexuals that took Civil Unions off the table, it was Social Authoritarians that did that. Instead of saying "lets have Civil Unions and equal Federal recognition" the decision was to BAN them instead.

>>>>

thats an interesting bit of history, but has nothing to do with this discussion. CURRENTLY, it is the gays who refuse to accept civil unions as equal to man/woman marriage. The word 'marriage' is more important to them than equal rights.

Why is that? I have explained it many times, so I refuse to do it again.

>>>>

thats an interesting bit of history, but has nothing to do with this discussion. CURRENTLY, it is the gays who refuse to accept civil unions as equal to man/woman marriage. The word 'marriage' is more important to them than equal rights.

Interesting bit of history?

"We took Civil Unions off the table", why won't you accept the Civil Unions we didn't want acceptable?

Really?

>>>>

>>>>

"We took Civil Unions off the table", why won't you accept the Civil Unions we didn't want acceptable?

Really?

>>>>

what does that have to do with what is going on today? Today, its the gays who say they don't want civil unions. They want government mandated societal acceptance of homosexuality as a normal human condition and they want that mandate implemented by the federal government.

Its not about rights or equality------------wake the fuck up.

>>>>

Really?

>>>>

what does that have to do with what is going on today? Today, its the gays who say they don't want civil unions. They want government mandated societal acceptance of homosexuality as a normal human condition and they want that mandate implemented by the federal government.

Just pointing out that it wasn't homosexuals that slammed the door on Civil Unions, it was the Social Authoritarians. Civil Unions is now supposed to be an acceptable compromise, only because the pro-discrimination side is loosing.

>>>>

>>>>

Really?

>>>>

Just pointing out that it wasn't homosexuals that slammed the door on Civil Unions, it was the Social Authoritarians. Civil Unions is now supposed to be an acceptable compromise, only because the pro-discrimination side is loosing.

>>>>

And because they make the most sense.

Get real, the demographic groups are so distantly related, with far different dynamics there is no logical reason they be classified as the same.

Plain and simple

>>>>

Really?

>>>>

>>>>

bringing up the past adds nothing to the debate on current events.
At the risk of being redundant:

Today, its the gays who say they don't want civil unions. They want government mandated societal acceptance of homosexuality as a normal human condition and they want that mandate implemented by the federal government.
Its not about rights or equality------------wake the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

Stop lying, Fish. You've been schooled (ha, fish...schooled) on this repeatedly. Gays don't care what's it's called, it just has to be the same. Change the name if you don't want us to be "married", but it's got to be changed for hets too.

>>>>

Really?

>>>>

>>>>

Today, its the gays who say they don't want civil unions. They want government mandated societal acceptance of homosexuality as a normal human condition and they want that mandate implemented by the federal government.
[/QUOTE]

I've been on boards for 10-years on multiple boards. I've heard many homosexuals be willing to remove "marriage" from the laws and replace it with "Civil Unions" applied equally to all and then let religious institutions assign "marriage" (which there are many religious institutions that will perform same-sex weddings).

>>>>

Stop lying, Fish. You've been schooled (ha, fish...schooled) on this repeatedly. Gays don't care what's it's called, it just has to be the same. Change the name if you don't want us to be "married", but it's got to be changed for hets too.

The hets?

Oh my, how bolds thou art.

Get real, the dynamics, just in the way each group is anatomically is sooooooo distinctively different, they art not be called the same.

Got that hom

Really?

>>>>

>>>>

I've been on boards for 10-years on multiple boards. I've heard many homosexuals be willing to remove "marriage" from the laws and replace it with "Civil Unions" applied equally to all and then let religious institutions assign "marriage" (which there are many religious institutions that will perform same-sex weddings).

>>>>[/QUOTE]

I'm one of those. Civil unions for all works fine for me.

Really?

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

I'm one of those. Civil unions for all works fine for me.

Nope

The hets?

Get real, the dynamics, just in the way each group is anatomically is sooooooo distinctively different, they art not be called the same.

Got that hom

:lol: oh look who got his feelings hurt. I'll be waiting for your condemnation of everyone on the thread that has used words like dyke, fag, queer, homo, etc.

So transparent...

The hets?

Got that hom

:lol: oh look who got his feelings hurt. I'll be waiting for your condemnation of everyone on the thread that has used words like dyke, fag, queer, homo, etc.

So transparent...

I believe I have, but ok (except for queer. They are actually part of the LGBTQ-LMNOP's)

Guys, stop doing that, it's distasteful and doesn't move the discussion forward.

Pointing out their obsessions is enough

Using those words only brings out more enablers.

Cool now?

No, it isn't.

It's about treating all people equally, every consenting adult should have the right to marry another consenting adult the same as other people. It's called equality under the law.

The gay agenda is not about equality or rights. It is a move to force societal acceptance, by government edict, of a lifestyle that a majority of human beings find abnormal and aberant.

Most people recognize that gays don't have a choice in their sexual preferences, but most people also recognize that homosexuality is not a normal human condition.

The gay agenda wants government to mandate that everyone change their beliefs on the normality or homosexuality. The gay marriage debate is a smoke screen to cover the true agenda.

seawytch knows that, even thought she will not openly admit it.

So was the Civil Rights movement right? Forcing black people on white people and all that. Same arguments, different debate, different era, NOTHING CHANGES.

It would harm society, thats the issue, fool. Legal bigamy would not be fraud.

Lots of thing harm society that you don't have a problem with. Like invading Iraq in 2003. Who gave a damn?

However legal bigamy wouldn't be bigamy, it's be polygamy. Duh.

Definition of ldquo bigamy rdquo Collins English Dictionary

"the crime of marrying a person while one is still legally married to someone else"

Just as many drugs have two names, the legal drug name and the illegal drug name. Same thing, different status.

civil rights are ESTABLISHED BY THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE-------A MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE.

Only the Bill of Rights weren't.

You use the same arguments, you ignore the reality in all of them, even when you're been told how bad they are and how illogical they are.

why does it matter when it was? The people have spoken in many states.

Sure, if they all spoke in 1776 and you're using this as contemporary it would make a massive difference.

But seeing how you only like those things that support your argument to be considered, I'll have no doubt you'll set a timeline for when things are valid and when they're not to make it look like the majority of people support it.

You've been shown that ALL referenda from 2013 onwards and quite a few polls have shown people are in favor of gay marriage and equality and the bill of rights and the declaration of independence.

Forum List

Back