62% Think Trump Committed a Crime

What gets me is the OP and Coyote think that right-leaning members won't bother to check their sources.

I bet they hate when they run across the likes of me. ;)

Navigator Research is a left-of-center polling and public opinion research organization. The group is a project of the Sixteen Thirty Fund, a funding and fiscal sponsorship organization managed by the Washington, D.C.-based consultancy Arabella Advisors.

Democratic-aligned pollsters Jeffrey Pollock and Nick Gourevitch of Global Strategy Group and Margie Omero of GBA Strategies lead the project. 1 The polling outfit releases public opinion polling related to President Donald Trump and tests messages to attack him and other Republicans. The organization is backed by a selection of left-of-center activists and organizations that advise it.

In short, it's leftist central.
didntseethat.jpg

62% Think Trump Committed a Crime​

LOL pure propaganda.

1. It's a "poll" of only 1,000 people out of over 330,000,000
2. The "poll" is heavily weighted Dem/leans Dem shocker there.
3. Most all of these people got their limited information from the biased spun FAKE News.
4. There's no way this "random" poll found 1,000 people randomly who are that well informed on all the indictments that they could even answer the poll questions.
5. Were the 1,000 people polled told all the indictments were brought by Dems in Dem districts with Dem grand juries?

Utterly worthless poll.

But Trump totally owned them with his mugshot, though, so it's perfectly okay. Oh, and somehow Republicans are now going to win the black vote.

Anyone feel free to explain the path to 270 with this public sentiment.

From your site's 'about' page...

"Navigator is a trusted resource for developing and distributing winning progressive messages and polling on the most pressing issues of the moment."

You are dismissed Prog.....

What gets me is the OP and Coyote think that right-leaning members won't bother to check their sources.

I bet they hate when they run across the likes of me. ;)

Navigator Research is a left-of-center polling and public opinion research organization. The group is a project of the Sixteen Thirty Fund, a funding and fiscal sponsorship organization managed by the Washington, D.C.-based consultancy Arabella Advisors.

Democratic-aligned pollsters Jeffrey Pollock and Nick Gourevitch of Global Strategy Group and Margie Omero of GBA Strategies lead the project. 1 The polling outfit releases public opinion polling related to President Donald Trump and tests messages to attack him and other Republicans. The organization is backed by a selection of left-of-center activists and organizations that advise it.

In short, it's leftist central.
Biden: “Hey lefty pollsters….we need you to publish another poll that makes Trump look bad.”
Lefty Pollsters: “OH SHIT….another one? Okay, whatever you need BOSS.”

Sad that Dont Taz Me Bro and Coyote don’t believe this shit happens…they believe Biden colludes with social media giants and not pollsters…because that makes perfect sense.

LOL pure propaganda.

1. It's a "poll" of only 1,000 people out of over 330,000,000
2. The "poll" is heavily weighted Dem/leans Dem shocker there.
3. Most all of these people got their limited information from the biased spun FAKE News.
4. There's no way this "random" poll found 1,000 people randomly who are that well informed on all the indictments that they could even answer the poll questions.
5. Were the 1,000 people polled told all the indictments were brought by Dems in Dem districts with Dem grand juries?

Utterly worthless poll.

Don't be naive.

Well, you're just gonna have to deal with public opinion pre-trial.
Oh public opinion is fine...You are entitled to your own opinion. The problem arises when you repeatedly denigrate, and step on others because they disagree with your opinion...That is just plain UN American...

Oh public opinion is fine...You are entitled to your own opinion. The problem arises when you repeatedly denigrate, and step on others because they disagree with your opinion...That is just plain UN American...
You never do that.

Forum List

Back