68 Dems will not attend Trump inaugural

I wonder what new and creative ways the Trump Administration will find, to throttle back to a trickle, the flow of Federal funds into those Congressional Districts?

Think of it this way. Have dozens of Democrats boycotted past Republican inaugurals?

Think of it this way. You elected a shit of unprecedented shittitude.

THAT is why you're seeing an unprecedented reaction.

Think of it this way. Have dozens of Democrats boycotted past Republican inaugurals?

By a bunch of other s**t.

I wonder what new and creative ways the Trump Administration will find, to throttle back to a trickle, the flow of Federal funds into those Congressional Districts?

That's what a corrupt politician would do. Trump should be good at it.
Agreed. But their constituents will pay for their arrogance. A blind man could see that coming a mile away. 'Most folks could... well, except LibTards, mebbe.

Think about the effect on climate change. Their flatulance will be contained by the Capital climate change apparatus. Heroes all. They will not be missed.

Growing list of Democrats NOT attending President-elect Trump’s inauguration; WI lawmaker on the list

Well, in a free country, they have the right to act like petty little children. And their petty little supporters will approve of them breaking tradition and being completely unprofessional.

Probably for the best since no one wants the ceremony interrupted by the sounds of whimpering and whining.

Think about the effect on climate change. Their flatulance will be contained by the Capital climate change apparatus. Heroes all. They will not be missed.

Growing list of Democrats NOT attending President-elect Trump’s inauguration; WI lawmaker on the list

Well, in a free country, they have the right to act like petty little children. And their petty little supporters will approve of them breaking tradition and being completely unprofessional.

their support is dwindling

Or, your side is being unprecedentedly shitty.

They don't know when to stop with the hateful rhetoric. Most libs I know personally have moved on. Sure, they aren't thrilled but are in a 'wait and see' mode. The Dems aren't learning any lessons from the election and they are the ones who will be hurt in the long run. No sympathy for them from me. This shit is why they lost but somehow they think more of it will help them.

Seems a bit petty and childish. Attending Inaugurations is a long-respected tradition. It's a time to put partisan politics aside. I think the Democrats could have handled this with more class and dignity.

They don't know when to stop with the hateful rhetoric. Most libs I know personally have moved on. Sure, they aren't thrilled but are in a 'wait and see' mode. The Dems aren't learning any lessons from the election and they are the ones who will be hurt in the long run. No sympathy for them from me. This shit is why they lost but somehow they think more of it will help them.

let them keep thinking that

Seems a bit petty and childish. Attending Inaugurations is a long-respected tradition. It's a time to put partisan politics aside. I think the Democrats could have handled this with more class and dignity.

there are not many classy or dignified democrat congress folk left

Forum List

Back