7 'Italian' Dishes That These Native Italian Chefs Will Never Order

No meatballs?
ya hadda ask......
1716848846832.png

~S~

Bullshit. The best food in the world can be found in the US.
And the worst food in the world can be found in the U.S.
The vast majority of America restaurants serve pretty damn subpar food. That is inarguable.
Yes - dotted here and there are restaurants that are awesome. Great food. But they are wildly outnumbered by bland and blasé.

I think they are being a bit snobby on this. Immigrants have to use local ingredients or starve.
And there is always room for new recipes as well. Besides America invented pizza.
Want to really make their heads explode?

Tell them I make my carbonara...
...with Spam. :blowup:

And the worst food in the world can be found in the U.S.
The vast majority of America restaurants serve pretty damn subpar food. That is inarguable.
Yes - dotted here and there are restaurants that are awesome. Great food. But they are wildly outnumbered by bland and blasé.
We ate well in Florida. The worst was when we went upmarket. I know they were working for tips but it was so stuffy and formal it felt oppressive. I hate being called sir.
The food was fine though.

Thanks Tom... I love chorizo. I have some in the freezer AND a block of Parm. I'm going to try this... Maybe tonight.

Unfortunately, I'm one of the 20% with the genetic disposition that cause cilantro to taste like soap... So I'll hit it with a little curry powder instead.

Thanks Tom... I love chorizo. I have some in the freezer AND a block of Parm. I'm going to try this... Maybe tonight.

Unfortunately, I'm one of the 20% with the genetic disposition that cause cilantro to taste like soap... So I'll hit it with a little curry powder instead.

Chorizo makes awesome tacos

When I sat I make it what I mean is Mrs T makes it for me and I appreciate her efforts.

Chorizo makes awesome tacos
Absolutely...but for me it's Papas con Chorizo with scrambled eggs and salsa.

It so easy in the Ninja Speedi.

Just make fried potatoes like this...

Then switch to 'saute', add chorizo and cook until it nice and hot. Move it to one side and scramble your eggs and incorporate them in the mix.

I skip the tortillas and just eat it out of a bowl, topped with cheddar and salsa.

Forum List

Back