7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

We know liberals give to their favorite coke dealer charity..

And the rest ...of the liberals we know that also how much they give

Biden gave average of $369 to charity a year

I get it Bubba you hate scientific studies and science :)

Same one that said Hillary would win in a land slide ?

How did that work out for you? Remind us again how many atheist liberal charity's are out there across the USA?

Bubba, get off the right wing infotainment complex BS. The national polls were on the money on Hil who got almost 3 million more votes than Cheeto

Piss ass indoctrination broke ass, no job illegal Mexicans and college kids in Los Angeles and new York don't make a country

Up to five million Russians voted for Trump in the last election

Good they saved our Constitution from you

13015556_241441042910133_2433159356541797928_n.0.0.jpg

Truth hurts ?

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

If you "believe" the BS from your blog Bubs, go for it :(

Can you refute it?

You liberals keep confirming it on this thread, thats why I am still here laughing.

Refute what dummy? You mean taking something out of context and distorting the data and numbers?

View attachment 127998

TrickleDown.gif

Still don't want to answer me what would of happened with out trickle down?

I get it Bubba you hate scientific studies and science :)

How did that work out for you? Remind us again how many atheist liberal charity's are out there across the USA?

Bubba, get off the right wing infotainment complex BS. The national polls were on the money on Hil who got almost 3 million more votes than Cheeto

Piss ass indoctrination broke ass, no job illegal Mexicans and college kids in Los Angeles and new York don't make a country

View attachment 128001

8e8b95540e87c6bd2ef0082f7e8d1d6d.jpg

Federal_Debt.png

supply-side-economics-trickle-down-peanuts-cartoon-via-greekshares-dot-com.jpg

View attachment 128001

Federal_Debt.png

I am curious John why are you like this

) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?

Can you refute it?

You liberals keep confirming it on this thread, thats why I am still here laughing.

Refute what dummy? You mean taking something out of context and distorting the data and numbers?

View attachment 127998

TrickleDown.gif

You meant BEFORE debt exploded but we created a super class of the super rich?

9274fae5d0088c65dd6aa7b5b7b31013.jpg

View attachment 128001

Federal_Debt.png

) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?

You're a liberal John just give me an honest answer why you take no personal responsibility?

Can you refute it?

View attachment 127998

TrickleDown.gif

So how are you going to get the money?

Did you get a dime out of the 9 trillion dollars Obama spent?

Weird you can't critically think (HINT ACA 100% FUNDED, UNLIKE ANYTHING THE GOP EVER PASSES) :

They Called Obamacare A 'Job-Killer.'

PrivateSectorJobsGrowth.png
Top Ex-White House Economist Admits 94% Of All New Jobs Under Obama Were Part-Time | Zero Hedge

LMAOROG, You're a crazy MF Bubs

Hey but lying floats your boat, keep it up :(

Truth hurts ?

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

Can you refute it?

And by laughing, you mean asserting the insane claims that Obama was president since 2005 and that he gave money to influence an election he didn't know about...

:dance:

View attachment 128001

Federal_Debt.png

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would the right EVER have Bubs?

Hint GOV'T POLICY MATTERS DUMMY

How did the "job creators" do it before we collapsed taxes on them? We didn't have any? No booming economy?
25-chart-taxmageddon.nocrop.w536.h2147483647.2x.gif

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY? LMAOROG, FROM THE GUYS WHO ARE VICTIMS OF THE "LEFT"??

e3d878bc4329b042063ba08b9306392f.jpg

View attachment 127998

TrickleDown.gif

With bush Jr stimulus I got $500 bucks..what did you get from Obama's almost trillion dollar stimulus?

With bush Jr stimulus I got $500 bucks..what did you get from Obama's almost trillion dollar stimulus?

$787 BILLION STIMULUS WAS 40% TAX CUTS DUMMY!

WHY DID WE NEED IT AFTER 8 YEARS OF DUBYA/GOP "JOB CREATOR" POLICIES???

Truth hurts ?

Can you refute it?

And by laughing, you mean asserting the insane claims that Obama was president since 2005 and that he gave money to influence an election he didn't know about...

Since 2005 Obama only voted "present"...not president.

View attachment 128001

Federal_Debt.png

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would the right EVER have Bubs?

How did the "job creators" do it before we collapsed taxes on them? We didn't have any? No booming economy?

again jhon what did you get out of when Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in 8 years?

If you look at history we went through the revolution war, the civil war the war of 1812 , WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, put a man on the moon even

And didn't spend 9 trillion dollars

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years..

What did he spend it on John?

View attachment 128001

Federal_Debt.png

again jhon what did you get out of when Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in 8 years?

If you look at history we went through the revolution war, the civil war the war of 1812 , WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, put a man on the moon even

Did you get any of the 9 trillion dollars John?

LMAOROG, You're a crazy MF Bubs

Hey but lying floats your boat, keep it up :(

Truth hurts ?

Can you refute it?

Since 2005 Obama only voted "present"...not president.

You should change your handle/name Bubs

View attachment 128001

Federal_Debt.png

I get it Bubs, you can't point to a law or policy that created the debt so you throw up BS :)

HINT RONNIE TRIPLED US DEBT AND DUBYA DOUBLED IT.

DUBYA INHERITED 20% OF GDP IN REVENUES AND SPENDING AND LEFT OBAMA 14.6% REVENUES AND NEARLY 24% IN SPENDING :(

Liberals sources of information are ever present

I wonder if liberals would be the same if they just grew up with conservative slant media?

Would their be less thefts?

Would their be less murders?

Would our country be more like Japan?

I get it Bubs, you can't point to a law or policy that created the debt so you throw up BS :)

HINT RONNIE TRIPLED US DEBT AND DUBYA DOUBLED IT.

DUBYA INHERITED 20% OF GDP IN REVENUES AND SPENDING AND LEFT OBAMA 14.6% REVENUES AND NEARLY 24% IN SPENDING :(

Again from 1776 to 1990

We went through the revolution war, the war of 1812, the civil war, WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war , put a man on the moon and the cold war..

We didn't spend 9 trillion dollars..

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years .

Lol. I love it when the resident vegetables share retarded blog posts (without link) declaring something about da libruls.

It helps me "Understannding the wotld"

Says the troll who couldn't tell me about the oath...

What is your IQ anyways 30?

By the way refute any of those 7 ? The first one has been proven with out a doubt

Btw why do you need a link for?

Engrish?

Forum List

Back