7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

Two threads and over 30 links and yoiu are calling me a liar fake link poster?

You and little Bo sheep just post crap irrelevant to the he question

And almost every link you posted relies on the same source... the Senate subcommittee report on the matter. And what did they report?

That Obama gave no money to influence the 2015 election. And how could Obama have done that when the money he did provide was given before the election began?

Common sense eludes you.

The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

Review of U.S. State Department Grants to OneVoice

:dance:

Again isreal said it was not illegal either...

And what was "it"

Meddeling in the isreal election

Who knows why you keep talking about legalities other than because you're brain-dead? Your link says it didn't happen, period.

The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

I met a lot of posters who loved obozo but you and edy take the cake, again why you changing the goal posts days later?

The question was always the same did Obama meddle in isreals election?

Yes he did and, Frances, canadas, Germans and Russians...from what I read and posted links too

No that is not the question. The question is DID OBAMA, OR OUR GOV DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL TO INFLUENCE FOREIGN ELECTIONS the way Kremlin did?

This is so true about liberals

7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understannding the wotld

To understand American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.Charles Krauthammer

1) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

2) Liberals sources of information are ever present. Conservatives are regularly exposed to the liberal viewpoint whether they want to be or not. That's not necessarily so for liberals. Imagine the average day for liberals. They get up and read their local newspaper. It has a liberal viewpoint. They take their kids to school, where the teachers are liberal. Then they go to work, listen to NPR which has a liberal viewpoint on the way home, and then turn on the nightly news which also skews leftward. From there, they turn on TV and watch shows created by liberals that lean to the left, if they have any political viewpoint at all. Unless liberals actively seek out conservative viewpoints, which is unlikely, the only conservative arguments they're probably going to hear are going to be through the heavily distorted, poorly translated, deeply skeptical lens of other liberals

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism. This spins them round and round because if the only thing that's wrong is saying that there's an absolute moral code, then you lose your ability to tell cause from effect, good from bad, and right from wrong. Taking being non-judgmental to the level that liberals do leaves them paralyzed, pondering "why they hate us" because they feel incapable of saying, “That's wrong," and doing something about

5)Liberals tend to view people as parts of groups, not individuals. One of the prejudices of liberalism is that they see everyone as part of a group, not as an individual. This can lead to rather bizarre disparities when say, a man from a group that they consider to be powerless, impoverished victims becomes the leader of the free world -- and he's challenged by a group of lower middle class white people who've banded together because individually they're powerless.

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?

7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal.

Bear, there are many liberals and many conservatives with all kinds of flavor but YOU sir are a dumbass to take this simplistic nonsense seriously.

Read the he thread ....they all confirmed it and you just confirmed #7

And notice the OP got what 25 stars?

That's just stupid.

Aside from me not in any shape or form crediting myself in what you quoted, you don't fucking post a 7 point thesis about how superior you conservatives are and then accuse liberals of giving themself too much credit.

What superiority? Who said anything about conservatives being superior? The OP is about 7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world around them, look at this argument (or lack of on faun and Ed) they are incapable of absorbing facts that goes against the liberal doctrine...

LOLOL

Exactly how are we lacking in argument when we're using your own links against your argument??

:cuckoo:

How did you use them against me? When did I ever say what Obama did was illegal , I said he/ voice one and V15 went around the rules..

Bear, there are many liberals and many conservatives with all kinds of flavor but YOU sir are a dumbass to take this simplistic nonsense seriously.

That's just stupid.

Aside from me not in any shape or form crediting myself in what you quoted, you don't fucking post a 7 point thesis about how superior you conservatives are and then accuse liberals of giving themself too much credit.

What superiority? Who said anything about conservatives being superior? The OP is about 7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world around them, look at this argument (or lack of on faun and Ed) they are incapable of absorbing facts that goes against the liberal doctrine...

LOLOL

Exactly how are we lacking in argument when we're using your own links against your argument??

How did you use them against me? When did I ever say what Obama did was illegal , I said he/ voice one and V15 went around the rules..

You said Obama funneled money into the election. Your own source was used against you to demonstrate you're an idiot.

To understand American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.Charles Krauthammer

1) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

2) Liberals sources of information are ever present. Conservatives are regularly exposed to the liberal viewpoint whether they want to be or not. That's not necessarily so for liberals. Imagine the average day for liberals. They get up and read their local newspaper. It has a liberal viewpoint. They take their kids to school, where the teachers are liberal. Then they go to work, listen to NPR which has a liberal viewpoint on the way home, and then turn on the nightly news which also skews leftward. From there, they turn on TV and watch shows created by liberals that lean to the left, if they have any political viewpoint at all. Unless liberals actively seek out conservative viewpoints, which is unlikely, the only conservative arguments they're probably going to hear are going to be through the heavily distorted, poorly translated, deeply skeptical lens of other liberals

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism. This spins them round and round because if the only thing that's wrong is saying that there's an absolute moral code, then you lose your ability to tell cause from effect, good from bad, and right from wrong. Taking being non-judgmental to the level that liberals do leaves them paralyzed, pondering "why they hate us" because they feel incapable of saying, “That's wrong," and doing something about

5)Liberals tend to view people as parts of groups, not individuals. One of the prejudices of liberalism is that they see everyone as part of a group, not as an individual. This can lead to rather bizarre disparities when say, a man from a group that they consider to be powerless, impoverished victims becomes the leader of the free world -- and he's challenged by a group of lower middle class white people who've banded together because individually they're powerless.

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?

That's just stupid.

LOL, so you are saying that liberals can't understand the world...but neither can conservatives? :rolleyes: Again what you say runs into stupid dead ends.

And almost every link you posted relies on the same source... the Senate subcommittee report on the matter. And what did they report?

That Obama gave no money to influence the 2015 election. And how could Obama have done that when the money he did provide was given before the election began?

Common sense eludes you.

And what was "it"

Who knows why you keep talking about legalities other than because you're brain-dead? Your link says it didn't happen, period.

I met a lot of posters who loved obozo but you and edy take the cake, again why you changing the goal posts days later?

Yes he did and, Frances, canadas, Germans and Russians...from what I read and posted links too

No that is not the question. The question is DID OBAMA, OR OUR GOV DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL TO INFLUENCE FOREIGN ELECTIONS the way Kremlin did?

No it wasn't...from page one, where did I say Obama did anything illegal?

^^^ tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

Rep. Elijah Cummings hits Obama while putting his foot in his mouth

Common sense eludes you.

And what was "it"

No it wasn't...from page one, where did I say Obama did anything illegal?

^^^ tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

You said he funneled money into the election. Your own source says he didn't.

That's just stupid.

LOLOL

You said Obama funneled money into the election. Your own source was used against you to demonstrate you're an idiot.

No you idiot Obama skirted the rules with voice one they built up a data base and handed it off to V15...nothing illegal found out about it....

By both isreal or US laws...

That's just stupid.

LOLOL

No you idiot Obama skirted the rules with voice one they built up a data base and handed it off to V15...nothing illegal found out about it....

You said he funneled money in the election. Are you calling yourself an imbecile now for saying that?

Right wingers are delusional. They truly believe ignorance give them insight. That everything can be looked at in a way that's simple. Because they are simpletons.

Too bad they don't spend more time building and creating. Their obvious envy is pathetic. They can only build their self esteem by tearing others down. If you have nothing to show your only option is as a credit snatcher. For instance, like trying to take credit for taking down Bin Laden. Or after Republicans ruined the economy under Bush, the Democrats brought us back to prosperity. And so Republicans whine, "You didn't bring us far enough so you failed". Worse, their only policies are the very ones that ruined the economy under Bush. They have learned nothing of value. And still, they toot a rusty and old out of tune horn. Sad. It's not even a horn. It's a kazoo.
You do know that the economy crashed after the democrats took over in 2007?
Yeah, the economy collapsed from toxic mortgages written years earlier when Republicans controlled the Congress and did nothing to stop the hemorrhaging. The credit and real estate markets finally bleed out in 2008 and morons blame the party which just took over.

Yup you are incapable of Putting any blame on the Democrats it is noted..

Common sense eludes you.

And what was "it"

No it wasn't...

Because what you are spending time arguing over is irrelevant bullshit.

America SHOULD be influencing elections according to our interests and values, there is NOTHING wrong with that. The problem would be if our government undertakes a covert campaign of deceit and law breaking to do that.

LOLOL

You said he funneled money in the election. Are you calling yourself an imbecile now for saying that?

He did by giving it to voice one who built up a data base..and they handing it off to bird and V15..

Again that was not the question ...

And what was "it"

No it wasn't...

Because what you are spending time arguing over is irrelevant bullshit.

America SHOULD be influencing elections according to our interests and values, there is NOTHING wrong with that. The problem would be if our government undertakes a covert campaign of deceit and law breaking to do that.

So the Russians shouldn't do the same to protect America from corrupt candidates like Hillary Clinton who undermines are Constitution?

Right wingers are delusional. They truly believe ignorance give them insight. That everything can be looked at in a way that's simple. Because they are simpletons.

Too bad they don't spend more time building and creating. Their obvious envy is pathetic. They can only build their self esteem by tearing others down. If you have nothing to show your only option is as a credit snatcher. For instance, like trying to take credit for taking down Bin Laden. Or after Republicans ruined the economy under Bush, the Democrats brought us back to prosperity. And so Republicans whine, "You didn't bring us far enough so you failed". Worse, their only policies are the very ones that ruined the economy under Bush. They have learned nothing of value. And still, they toot a rusty and old out of tune horn. Sad. It's not even a horn. It's a kazoo.
Yeah, the economy collapsed from toxic mortgages written years earlier when Republicans controlled the Congress and did nothing to stop the hemorrhaging. The credit and real estate markets finally bleed out in 2008 and morons blame the party which just took over.

Blame them for what? Republican controlled the Congress since 1995.

Common sense eludes you.

And what was "it"

No it wasn't.. Again my post on page one retard...

LOLOL

He did by giving it to voice one who built up a data base..and they handing it off to bird and V15..

You said he did it by funneling money to the election.

Now you say he didn't do that?

Just how fluid is your position on this?

If you really followed the story people go back as far as the Carter years and try to blame him for some reason I still can't figure out...

If you really followed the story people go back as far as the Carter years and try to blame him for some reason I still can't figure out...
Ah, yes. The moron position that the problem began 30 years earlier but took that long to manifest.

:lmao:

You said he did it by funneling money to the election.

Now you say he didn't do that?

Just how fluid is your position on this?

What? I never sea sawed...

Do you even no about Saul alinsky, the community organizer who died in 1972 and are hero's of Obama and Hillary?

Again, if you bothered to read the links one more time

Voice one got like $350,000 bucks built up a data base and gave it to V15

That's indirectly which both the Isreal and US government's said was not illegal...

You and edide defended Obama so much that both of you are in capable of comprehending..the question... I never ever said it was illegal .. Wait you thought I wanted Obama to go to jail because of it ?

Again my post on the first page...

Ah, yes. The moron position that the problem began 30 years earlier but took that long to manifest.

:lmao:

Hey I didn't claim it, but you want to put the full blame on the Republicans...

Which is retarded and you know it

That's just stupid.

LOL, so you are saying that liberals can't understand the world...but neither can conservatives? :rolleyes: Again what you say runs into stupid dead ends.

The reason why you can't under stand the world sums it up in number 2

Liberals sources of information are ever present. Conservatives are regularly exposed to the liberal viewpoint whether they want to be or not. That's not necessarily so for liberals. Imagine the average day for liberals. They get up and read their local newspaper. It has a liberal viewpoint. They take their kids to school, where the teachers are liberal. Then they go to work, listen to NPR which has a liberal viewpoint on the way home, and then turn on the nightly news which also skews leftward. From there, they turn on TV and watch shows created by liberals that lean to the left, if they have any political viewpoint at all. Unless liberals actively seek out conservative viewpoints, which is unlikely, the only conservative arguments they're probably going to hear are going to be through the heavily distorted, poorly translated, deeply skeptical lens of other liberals

^ is that to hard for you to comprehend? Think about it...then get back to me.

Forum List

Back