🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Steps to defending Trump.

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
7 Steps To Defending Donald Trump: A Guide

This is a article that hits it dead on about the defending Trump. You will see the 7 steps everywhere by the trumpistas in this forum and everywhere.

7. If you’re saying anything bad about Trump, you’re helping Hillary. This is always the last resort of the ardent Trump supporter: shut up, cuck! This presumes that Trump support requires Chris Christie-level sycophancy – that the only way for Trump to win is for his supporters to lie and spin for him. It’s Trump’s responsibility not to do stupid and terrible things. It’s nobody’s responsibility to be his spokesperson.

this is where it always ends up. as if I have to agree or ignore the incredibly stupid and progressive bullshit that comes out of Trumps gob or I am for Clinton an Equally corrupt disgusting pile of human debris. You will of course see all the points in this thread as the defenders of the Orange one come in to shout down any who dare speak out JUST LIKE A DEMOCRAT.

3. They deserved it anyway. When Trump gets caught, his defenders then use the full leftist tactic of targeting the victim of Trump aggression. So the Khan family immediately finds itself subjected to Roger Stone’s insinuations that Khizr Khan is a Muslim Brotherhood plant, and that even Humayun might have been a secret jihadi. Let’s say all that were true (we have no evidence of any of it) – Trump certainly didn’t know that when he attacked the Khan family. But it doesn’t matter, because anyone who doesn’t get on the Trump Train must be crushed beneath its wheels.

They used that one when people were being attacked at their rallies too. They just re wrap it every so often

3. They deserved it anyway. When Trump gets caught, his defenders then use the full leftist tactic of targeting the victim of Trump aggression. So the Khan family immediately finds itself subjected to Roger Stone’s insinuations that Khizr Khan is a Muslim Brotherhood plant, and that even Humayun might have been a secret jihadi. Let’s say all that were true (we have no evidence of any of it) – Trump certainly didn’t know that when he attacked the Khan family. But it doesn’t matter, because anyone who doesn’t get on the Trump Train must be crushed beneath its wheels.

They used that one when people were being attacked at their rallies too. They just re wrap it every so often
Except most the violence was perpetrated by leftists.

The one step for leftists to support Hillary:

LMAO there you go number 7 right off the bat! All criticism of the mighty Orange one MUST mean we support Clinton ! I mean in your small brain it never dawns on you that someone wouldn't support Ether does it? Are there membership dues in the cult?

LMAO there you go number 7 right off the bat! All criticism of the mighty Orange one MUST mean we support Clinton ! I mean in your small brain it never dawns on you that someone wouldn't support Ether does it? Are there membership dues in the cult?

You babble much....way too much.

Apparently, if Hillary's current bounce is to continue depends largely on whether Trump can keep his mouth shut long enough to think about what he's saying. Don't count on it. The most successful pollster over the last two presidential elections believes we may have reached a new equilibrium with Hillary carrying a 7-point lead into the fall.

Election Update: Is Clinton’s Lead A Bounce Or A New Equilibrium?

Did you read the article or just knee jerk your response?

Apparently, if Hillary's current bounce is to continue depends largely on whether Trump can keep his mouth shut long enough to think about what he's saying. Don't count on it. The most successful pollster over the last two presidential elections believes we may have reached a new equilibrium with Hillary carrying a 7-point lead into the fall.

Election Update: Is Clinton’s Lead A Bounce Or A New Equilibrium?
IF Hillary loses which is actually something that can happen it wont be because Trump beats her it will be because she is a crooked hate filled bitch that no one trusts.

Nah, you read one of the left's BS articles you've read them all. Each morning scan Huffpo and you already know what the left loons will be blabbering about

Nah, you read one of the left's BS articles you've read them all. Each morning scan Huffpo and you already know what the left loons will be blabbering about
Because the daily-wire is a left wing site with people like Ben Shapiro working at it LMAO You have no idea how quickly you are proving the article correct do you?

Because the daily-wire is a left wing site with people like Ben Shapiro working at it LMAO You have no idea how quickly you are proving the article correct do you?

That's nice....how much longer will you be blabbering, I'm weary of alerts from you

That's nice....how much longer will you be blabbering, I'm weary of alerts from you
Do you like being just like democrats and supporting a man who is just like Clinton?

In your small brain it never dawns on you that we will live in a 2 party Republic. "Neither" has never been and never will be a choice.

In your small brain it never dawns on you that we will live in a 2 party Republic. "Neither" has never been and never will be a choice.
Sure it has. Regan. Cruz . Hell ever Bush is better the trump.

Sure it has. Regan. Cruz . Hell ever Bush is better the trump.
None of those are choices.

This is a article that hits it dead on about the defending Trump. You will see the 7 steps everywhere by the trumpistas in this forum and everywhere.

7. If you’re saying anything bad about Trump, you’re helping Hillary. This is always the last resort of the ardent Trump supporter: shut up, cuck! This presumes that Trump support requires Chris Christie-level sycophancy – that the only way for Trump to win is for his supporters to lie and spin for him. It’s Trump’s responsibility not to do stupid and terrible things. It’s nobody’s responsibility to be his spokesperson.

this is where it always ends up. as if I have to agree or ignore the incredibly stupid and progressive bullshit that comes out of Trumps gob or I am for Clinton an Equally corrupt disgusting pile of human debris. You will of course see all the points in this thread as the defenders of the Orange one come in to shout down any who dare speak out JUST LIKE A DEMOCRAT.

GOP, don't defend the things Trump says. He will just make you look really stupid.

Trump Claims He Was Just Kidding About Obama Founding ISIS — After Republicans Tried To Defend Him

Hitlery supporters are a funny bunch......

Trump supporters say clearly that they don't have to review any statements because the criticism is all lies. They can ascertain this conclusion with no vetting. This is the most obvious brain washing I have ever witnessed in a presidential campaign. This is not to say that there are not ANY democrats that are lazy and only repeat slogans and echo chamber responses. The striking example of Trump supporters is the lack of ANY of them using common sense is making excuses for Donald's unforced errors. He has made numerous mistakes and crazy statements that his minions slurp up with no regard for truth. The latest one naming Clinton and Obama the founders of ISIS is patently ridiculous yet goes without any challenge from the mindless supporters.

My guess is that for every idiot democrat that spews party lines instead of researched statements there are at least 100 Trump supporters that use absolutely no intelligence making statements reiterating Trumps crazy gaffs.

Trump supporters say clearly that they don't have to review any statements because the criticism is all lies. They can ascertain this conclusion with no vetting. This is the most obvious brain washing I have ever witnessed in a presidential campaign. This is not to say that there are not ANY democrats that are lazy and only repeat slogans and echo chamber responses. The striking example of Trump supporters is the lack of ANY of them using common sense is making excuses for Donald's unforced errors. He has made numerous mistakes and crazy statements that his minions slurp up with no regard for truth. The latest one naming Clinton and Obama the founders of ISIS is patently ridiculous yet goes without any challenge from the mindless supporters.

My guess is that for every idiot democrat that spews party lines instead of researched statements there are at least 100 Trump supporters that use absolutely no intelligence making statements reiterating Trumps crazy gaffs.

I really couldn't care less what you guess

Forum List

Back