"72 Percent of African-American Children Are Raised in Single Parent Homes"

Why do you think they need to rely on their peers? They join gangs because they dont have the economic oppertunity to escape the ghettos in which they were born into. You would be singing a different tune if you were born into similar circumstances. Lets at least appear intelligent even if it escapes you on a daily basis.
Its got nothing to do with economics. Gang violence isnt rampant in poor white neighborhoods, or in poor Asian neighborhoods, which means there is only one explanation... Its a cultural problem in the black community. Not a color problem, but definitely a cultural problem.

It has everything to do with economics!! holy hell Please enlighten us with some more of your blatant racism

If economic problems are what create gangs and gun violence, why are the numbers so much higher in black communities? There are poor people in every racial catagory, but the number of crimes arent the same. How about you stop accusing people of being racist and recognize whats obvious and right in front of you.

How many god damn ways can i say "i dont believe race dictates a persons potential"? This is a cultural problem and fuck sticks like you refuse to even address it. Why? How has this mentality helped the black community?

You think youre helping, but you are only hurting.

Its got nothing to do with economics. Gang violence isnt rampant in poor white neighborhoods, or in poor Asian neighborhoods, which means there is only one explanation... Its a cultural problem in the black community. Not a color problem, but definitely a cultural problem.

It has everything to do with economics!! holy hell Please enlighten us with some more of your blatant racism

If economic problems are what create gangs and gun violence, why are the numbers so much higher in black communities? There are poor people in every racial catagory, but the number of crimes arent the same. How about you stop accusing people of being racist and recognize whats obvious and right in front of you.

How many god damn ways can i say "i dont believe race dictates a persons potential"? This is a cultural problem and fuck sticks like you refuse to even address it. Why? How has this mentality helped the black community?

While I agree that there is a large cultural element at play, crime is a direct link to economic situations in my opinion. there is a whole line of sociological opinions out there. Some people believe that its an unattainable status that creates crime in inner cities some believe that it is just an opportunity thing. My point is poverty is a key factor in the commission of crime and poverty is rampant in African American communities.

Black men go around fucking one women after another. That needs to end and they need to show some resonability!

Can black men start caring for their families again?

It's approaching 40% with whites as well.

Got a link?

The last time I checked it was around 25%. Both groups children that comes from single parent families face the same problems.

Foul.

If you're gonna play the "Got-a-link" game, then you really shouldn't through 25% out without a link.

10 yard penalty, but its still 2nd down.

It's approaching 40% with whites as well.

Got a link?

The last time I checked it was around 25%. Both groups children that comes from single parent families face the same problems.

Foul.

If you're gonna play the "Got-a-link" game, then you really shouldn't through 25% out without a link.

10 yard penalty, but its still 2nd down.

Really, asshole?

I found the information a couple of post down. Do you read? I backed it up.

It was 24.4%

Quote:
A staggering number of African-American children are raised in single parent homes, compared to the rest of America, and the rest of the world. A study conducted by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development found that 25.8 percent of American children are raised by a single parent, a number high above the 14.9 percent average seen in the other 26 countries surveyed. Among African-Americans the rate nearly tripled, with 72 percent of black children relying on a single parent.

72 Percent of African-American Children Are Raised in Single Parent Homes

If you're going to fuck, you better be ready to raise the children. Goddamnit. :mad:

You can spot a racist a mile away.... They spent their entire life looking for things some black people do so they can get their lick in.
Goddamnit! If you're going to fuck, you better be ready to raise someone like a Matthew. Goddamnit! :mad:

Wow! This is one of my favorite topic…… The *******

This is a great opportunity for all of us to be discrete in our conversation about those *******. ( Ain't ) that right Matthew.

Quote:
A staggering number of African-American children are raised in single parent homes, compared to the rest of America, and the rest of the world. A study conducted by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development found that 25.8 percent of American children are raised by a single parent, a number high above the 14.9 percent average seen in the other 26 countries surveyed. Among African-Americans the rate nearly tripled, with 72 percent of black children relying on a single parent.

If you're going to fuck, you better be ready to raise the children. Goddamnit. :mad:

You can spot a racist a mile away.... They spent their entire life looking for things some black people do so they can get their lick in.
Goddamnit! If you're going to fuck, you better be ready to raise someone like a Matthew. Goddamnit! :mad:

This is a great opportunity for all of us to be discrete in our conversation about those *******. ( Ain't ) that right Matthew.

Remember we have to live with them....Why not point out the wrongs? Is it really so wrong to be able to walk down the street without being raped, robbed or killed???? What a closed minded fool you're. :eusa_boohoo: I demand the same of anyone, period.

Last edited:
So this is what leftist call a racist, "Someone that wants to better their society through pointing out its downfalls". Idiocy.

Yes! This is what a real racist look like. Someone that's pointing out the downfalls of ONE race of people all the time.

Oops! My bad....A racist person can't see that.... My bad, I’m sorry racist… Take that lily white blindfold from your eyes first.

Quote:

Remember we have to live with them....Why not point out the wrongs? Is it really so wrong to be able to walk down the street without being raped, robbed or killed???? What a closed minded fool you're. :eusa_boohoo: I demand the same of anyone, period.

Yes we do have to live with them. We should point out the wrongs. It really is so wrong to be able to walk down the street without being raped, robbed or killed by our own child while asleep is bed, then have them go to a school and kill little kids or push someone in front of a train.
What a closed minded fool you are.

Until whites and black can discuss issues of importance such as this together with the aim towards improvement. Well, what can one say? Blacks don't accept whites and don't give a damn what they do to our cities.

Until that day I'll keep pointing out the wrongs.

Last edited:
Until whites and black can discuss issues of importance such as this together with the aim towards improvement. Well, what can one say? Blacks don't accept whites and don't give a damn what they do to our cities.

Until that day I'll keep pointing out the wrongs.

The same can be said for whites, that don't accept blacks and don't give a damn what they do to our cities.

But first you must take that lily white blindfold from your eyes.

Until that day I'll keep pointing out the wrongs you see.

Matthew is not a sincere individual when discussing issues on race. He never has been. In fact, majority of the threads he has created has always targeted blacks (usually referring to blacks as "negro") or in someway thinking thatr he is "getting back" in PC fashion to balance out media coverage.

Matthew, you're a coward. Stop making these useless threads exposing why you fear the black man.

Matthew, you're a coward. Stop making these useless threads exposing why you fear the black man.

he is no coward. black social deviance is a distinct and demonstrable problem that is not discussed because of political correctness issues. Matthew is not responsible for presenting the other side.

he is no coward. black social deviance is a distinct and demonstrable problem that is not discussed because of political correctness issues. Matthew is not responsible for presenting the other side.

He is a coward....I wonder why the "the powers at be" are too stupid to realize this guy has multiple accounts"

While I agree that there is a large cultural element at play, crime is a direct link to economic situations in my opinion. there is a whole line of sociological opinions out there. Some people believe that its an unattainable status that creates crime in inner cities some believe that it is just an opportunity thing. My point is poverty is a key factor in the commission of crime and poverty is rampant in African American communities.

You've never been to "Fishtown",Phila, or the greater NE in Philly have you.

You honestly think I'd be discussing this reality if I was a coward? Blacks need to learn that they must be able to discuss such issues or they won't be accepted.

There isn't enough discussion between the races...

Forum List

Back