74 school shootings in 77 weeks...Worth it's own thread.

Indeed. I'll also note that the cumulative body count of criminals and mentally disturbed people is FAR FAR FAR less than those of brutal totalitarian states which exterminate their own citizens for political reasons.

There's a reason why we have a 2nd Amendment.

It is our first amendment that keeps us from being a brutal totalitarian state....not the second

Number one thing we need to do is fix our mental health system, and make it easier to place someone on a psych old.
Regulating guns won't do anything on this issue.

Good luck getting any funding for that. You seen the debate for healthcare?

Indeed. I'll also note that the cumulative body count of criminals and mentally disturbed people is FAR FAR FAR less than those of brutal totalitarian states which exterminate their own citizens for political reasons.

It is our first amendment that keeps us from being a brutal totalitarian state....not the second

Well, the Left is intent on destroying that one as well.

I'll note that without the 2nd, the 1st is left unprotected.

I don't need to try again. It is a fact that countries calculate homicide rates differently. In the UK for example a death isn't ruled a homicide until there's a conviction.

I simply showed you two examples. But hey, stay stuck on stupid.

Says who? You?

Of course me. I've done my research. You should try to also.

Oh good, then you'll have no problem sharing what you read.

Let me guess...this is where you tell me to do my own research, right?

Guns don't kill people......People with guns kill people

Hammers don't build houses......People with hammers build houses.

Whatever :eusa_hand: Guns are an efficient tool; nothing more, nothing less. Guns are not on drugs. Guns don't come from single parent families. Guns don't drop out of school.

Guns are an efficient killing tool

It is the weapon of choice for two in three murders

Yes, but they are harmless until someone who wants to shoot people picks one up.

In over 200 years we have never needed the second amendment to defend the first

Guns don't kill people......People with guns kill people

Whatever :eusa_hand: Guns are an efficient tool; nothing more, nothing less. Guns are not on drugs. Guns don't come from single parent families. Guns don't drop out of school.

according to the latests stats only .000024 guns ever commits a murder. obviously they are not too efficient at what you claim

Q: Why does the Constitution have a Second Amendment?

A: In case the government doesn't obey the first one.

Most of the free world does not have a second amendment and their first amendment rights do just fine

It is the FIRST AMENDMENT right to free speech that keeps government in check

In over 200 years we have never needed the second amendment to defend the first

in over 200 years until now we didn't have left wing loons with enough power to threaten our rights. the founding fathers knew what corrupt minds were capable of. they had just finished fighting a revolution to remove a government that didn't respect the rights of its citizens and tried to impose its way on the people.

according to the latests stats only .000024 guns ever commits a murder. obviously they are not too efficient at what you claim

Are you somehow trying to brag about our murder rate which is at least double of that in the rest of the free world?

Every 1st world country on the planet has stricter gun laws than we do. And not coincidentally, every 1st would country on the planet has lower murder rate due to guns.

Yet this fact flies right over the heads of the selfish cry babies who insist that they keep their toys even if the price is a kids being murdered at school.

They should be ashamed of themselves, but they're not smart enough for that.
We've always had guns, Einstein. I'm ashamed of the stupid asshole liberals we have here that are destroying the society and blaming guns for it.

If everyone wants to own a single shot musket, I'm all for it. Let's not pretend that the weaponry we have today is even remotely similar to the arms we've had throughout the history of our country.
A musket would have been no match for what they had available in the 1770s. But that's beside the point. You can't defend yourself against a semi-auto with a single shot and the 2nd is very much about self defense.

We've always had guns, Einstein. I'm ashamed of the stupid asshole liberals we have here that are destroying the society and blaming guns for it.

If everyone wants to own a single shot musket, I'm all for it. Let's not pretend that the weaponry we have today is even remotely similar to the arms we've had throughout the history of our country.
A musket would have been no match for what they had available in the 1770s. But that's beside the point. You can't defend yourself against a semi-auto with a single shot and the 2nd is very much about self defense.

Lets be honest. The odds are you'll shoot yourself or a loved one before you ever shoot a "bad guy" invading your home.

Most of the free world does not have a second amendment and their first amendment rights do just fine

*coughs* China, Russia, Cuba, Venezueala, N Korea, most of the middle east and Africa,. most of SEA. seems to me like more people are oppressed and could use a dose of our rights.

Every 1st world country on the planet has stricter gun laws than we do. And not coincidentally, every 1st would country on the planet has lower murder rate due to guns.

Yet this fact flies right over the heads of the selfish cry babies who insist that they keep their toys even if the price is a kids being murdered at school.

They should be ashamed of themselves, but they're not smart enough for that.

i guess every one should have an abbacus to and give up their computers

i guess every one should have an abbacus to and give up their computers

People are murdering each other weekly with their computers?

Do you ever stop and think about the shit you say before you actually say it?

*coughs* China, Russia, Cuba, Venezueala, N Korea, most of the middle east and Africa,. most of SEA. seems to me like more people are oppressed and could use a dose of our rights.

Do you understand what the free world is?

Forum List

Back