75% Of Black Men Abandon Their Children

As a note, I do not consider myself racist

You are wrong. You are also an idiot incapable of reason.

Says the idiot that doesn't understand 9th grade math. LOL Reason? LOL, LOL, LOL. :lol: A idiot such as yourselve is defending a 75% bastard rate and you want to talk about reason.

Please kindly go learn something or fuck off.

A idiot [sic] such as yourselve [sic] is defending a 75% bastard rate and you want to talk about reason.

I didn't mention the rate of children born out of wedlock; you illogical, illiterate moron.

Learn English or get the hell out of my country, idiot.

Who ever that defends this shit is just wrong.

Do any of you leftist want personal resonability at all?

Are you trying to suggest the fact that no woman would ever give you the time of day is 'proof' of your personal responsibility?

This is the main problem with the black race - it is unnatural! Children need resources, and nurturing parents if they are expected to turn into productive members of society. Most black men don't give a shit how their children will develope - it is very unnatural. Why?

Lying Jewbag.

This is the main problem with the black race - it is unnatural! Children need resources, and nurturing parents if they are expected to turn into productive members of society. Most black men don't give a shit how their children will develope - it is very unnatural. Why?

Lying Jewbag.

Answer this one question I have,how many white men take responsiblity for their babies,cause its unnatural.Why

Young Blacks who grow up in the ghetto see that there is a good chance of being dead or in prison before they are out of their 20s. They do not think in the long term.

Neither did you with that idiotic remark

Thats what they believe now,but I was raised in a ghetto,but I left and after 48 yrs in the Blue collar industry,I'm retired,own my own home and living good.

We have identified a serious problem with our society - blacks are the most egregious offenders. What course of action should we take? If we don't disincentivize the problem, it will only get worse!

First of all I would like for it to be perfectly safe to tell the facts about the negro race.

Then I would like to put an end to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. That was originally designed to help widows and their children and to keep families together. Because blacks have used it to finance their 70 percent illegitimacy rate I think we should end it entirely. That would increase the black death rate, and even the white death rate, but I think it is a change we need to make.

Then I would like to institute free abortion on demand. It should be easy for an unmarried, unemployable female with a low IQ to terminate a pregnancy. It should be virtually impossible for her to raise the child.

Also, I think we should put more criminals into prison, and keep them there longer. This would prevent those with criminal inclinations from spreading their dangerous crime genes.

Incarceration should become harsh enough to serve as a deterrent. For too many ghetto thugs a maximum security prison is a place to renew old friendships, make new friends, and learn new crime skills. Prison should be a place where convicts work twelve to fourteen hours a day, six or seven days a week. That is the only way we can get any value out of people who never should have been born in the first place.

Lying Jewbag.

Oh great, Frenchy is here to add yet another kind of stupidity to this shit pile.

Lying Jewbag.

Oh great, Frenchy is here to add yet another kind of stupidity to this shit pile.

Last time I checked I'm a US citizen still, I maybe living it up with a nice taxpayer funded job[I pay taxes as well too] but I am still a US citizen. You deal with these trolls, not me.

Lying Jewbag.

the pissant's racism doesn't justify your anti-semitism.

negged.

Lying Jewbag.

Last time I checked I'm a US citizen still, I maybe living it up with a nice taxpayer funded job[I pay taxes as well too] but I am still a US citizen. You deal with these trolls, not me.

You denounced your citizenship, Frenchy. Mind your own business. I guess antisemitic fucks like you are welcome there in your country of France.

You denounced your citizenship, Frenchy. Mind your own business. I guess antisemitic fucks like you are welcome there in your country of France.

I never denounced my citizenship, you just mad that I'm living it up and France, which is better than the trashy city you live in.

Lying Jewbag.

the pissant's racism doesn't justify your anti-semitism.

negged.

So a lying Jew like him gets no neg for talking down on black people? I said nothing antisemitic.

The last time I checked this is a free country with freedom of speech. I have every right to point out the bastard rate caused by the ireasonability of the black dads.

Fact...

Don't like it tough shit

Last time I checked you proved nothing.

I never denounced my citizenship, you just mad that I'm living it up and France, which is better than the trashy city you live in.

You denounced your US citizenship right here for all to see. Can't go back now - we sure as hell don't want you. Now, don't you have a big rally to attend, Frenchy?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back